Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maplestory Europe Kradia Guild Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
HESTIA@
Latest topics
» Application TwiMyo
Application Wangie I_icon_minitime21st June 2015, 7:36 pm by XxSasukexX19

» [Application] Estchar
Application Wangie I_icon_minitime19th June 2015, 2:19 am by XxSasukexX19

» [Application] TankyChan
Application Wangie I_icon_minitime19th June 2015, 2:19 am by XxSasukexX19

» Cramson´s Application
Application Wangie I_icon_minitime19th June 2015, 2:17 am by XxSasukexX19

» Application Defeatz
Application Wangie I_icon_minitime9th June 2015, 8:02 pm by XxSasukexX19

» [Application] GoldenRave
Application Wangie I_icon_minitime28th May 2015, 7:11 pm by XxSasukexX19

» Pachiru application
Application Wangie I_icon_minitime20th May 2015, 1:10 am by XxSasukexX19

» [Application] jackdefries
Application Wangie I_icon_minitime17th May 2015, 11:52 pm by XxSasukexX19

» Avrayne's Guild application
Application Wangie I_icon_minitime9th May 2015, 5:32 pm by XxSasukexX19

Most active topics
[application] TheDualblade
BrawlSoHard Application
Guess who's back.
[Application] Kojimaru
CitraX's Application :)
xBladestylez Apply
Boss-application Steph
xpurpleheart's Application
xAfterLife's Squad Application.
[Application] Nianzu
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Application Wangie

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
roberto94
Hestia's Member

Date of Registration : 2015-02-10

Application Wangie Empty
PostSubject: Application Wangie   Application Wangie I_icon_minitime10th February 2015, 11:56 pm

-IG Name: Wangie
-IG Name of all other Characters you use/have: Wongie (NL, 143), Pumie (Bish, 170), Rabie (DA, 120), Doshie (Aran, 150), Mengi (Merc, 75), Ribos (FW, 172) & Pongie (DrK, 115).
-Level: 170
-Job: Evan
-Guild: None

-Name: Roberto

-List of previous Guilds: Hellbound
-Reason for Leaving/Being kicked from previous Guilds: I left HellBound myself. A lot of inactivity about few months ago. No one was really talking anymore. I am a person who likes to chat with other people and do several things together, like boss runs or guild games. HellBound was a really nice guild, but I began feeling an outsider. Besides that, there wasn’t a lot activity anymore as I said. So the things I love and I was looking for disappeared.

-How did you find our Forum?: I found this forum by Mezas, Chuii and WaveCrash.
-Do you know any Member of Hestia?: Not personally. But I met Mezas, Chuii and WaveCrash. I have had a nice conservation with them at Leafre.
-Why do you want to join Hestia?: As I said I met Chuii and WaveCrash. I have seen Hestia a lot the past few weeks. Actually I have seen the guild a lot in the past. I asked about more information about the guild. I told them where I was looking for and what requirements I have to a guild. Chuii and WaveCrash were very nice to me. They gave me a lot information. So they told me Hestia is active, talk active and does several things together as bossruns. That are the things I am looking for. A nice community where I can be accepted the way I am and where people are nice to each other. Like a virtual friendship. Also it is a feeling. When I was talking to Chuii and WaveCrash it felt just good from the inside. It felt like I already was accepted as person. Next to that they were very kindly and they were talking a lot to all people besides them. To me a sign the guild loves to talk. That are the reasons I would like to join Hestia and meet new people.

-Any past/present history related to Hacks and/or Scams? Explain if so: No.
-How do you gain mesos / FUND yourself?: I don’t have a lot of mesos. One time I bought NX and sold it. It is a very easy way to gain a lot of mesos to fund yourself. But I don’t like to spend NX that way. So I bought several things, to fund myself a little bit. Next to that I try to kill some bosses and hope to find some good stuff what I can sell.
-How often do you play EMS?: I play Maple about 3 to 4 times a week. At least I try to.
-What are your goals in EMS?: My goals are having fun and meeting new people. Also I like to become better and customize my own character. But that’s not priority to me.

-Tell us something about yourself: Well my name is Roberto. I am 20 years old. I’m studying Social Work. It is a nice education, but takes a lot of time. I am very busy with it. This also makes it hard for me to come online more than 3-4 times a week. I am in the 2nd semester and till now everything is going great. I also like to sport. I do fitness. I just started to eat healthier then before. I am not fat at all, but I want to build muscles. I also have a girlfriend. I do several things with her and we are happy together for 2 years now. Another hobby of me is partying. With my friends I go to several parties or we go to town to have a drink. But also this is sometimes hard for me, because I am very busy with school. Well, my life is very simple, just as this. Oh right, I also have a job. I work with people who have a lot of debts. We help them to get a clean slate after 3 years of following a special program. I already learned a lot at my job and I like to do it. I work there every Saturday. This all here above describes my life. It is short, but that’s how it is. I hope you guys will accept me the way I am and hopefully you can imagine who I am.

Thanks for reading!!
Back to top Go down
Chuii
Hestia's Jr. Leader
Chuii

Date of Registration : 2012-01-30

Application Wangie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application Wangie   Application Wangie I_icon_minitime11th February 2015, 5:28 pm

Welcome to the forum Roberto.
I think you'll fit good in with us, and you seemed like a good guy yesterday. It's a yes from me. Smile
Back to top Go down
SweetSong
SweetSong

Date of Registration : 2013-02-19

Application Wangie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application Wangie   Application Wangie I_icon_minitime11th February 2015, 6:32 pm

Welcome Roberto,
I would love to talk to you. Just come leafre and we will find eachother ^^.

Greetings,
Roy
Back to top Go down
XxSasukexX19
Hestia's Leader
XxSasukexX19

Application Wangie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application Wangie   Application Wangie I_icon_minitime12th February 2015, 5:53 pm

Hello & welcome on our forum Roberto,

that's quite a nice application you made, complete & pleasant to read. I'd be leaning to a yes but I'd like to have a chat with you in game 1st.

Greetings, Raphaël.
Back to top Go down
Martinmann
Buddy
Martinmann

Date of Registration : 2013-02-02

Application Wangie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application Wangie   Application Wangie I_icon_minitime13th February 2015, 1:22 pm

Welcome Evan.
Like your job, yes from me (Y) Surprised
Back to top Go down
XxSasukexX19
Hestia's Leader
XxSasukexX19

Application Wangie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application Wangie   Application Wangie I_icon_minitime13th February 2015, 8:46 pm

Accepted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application Wangie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application Wangie   Application Wangie I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application Wangie
Page 1 of 1