Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maplestory Europe Kradia Guild Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
HESTIA@
Latest topics
» Application TwiMyo
shaco's application I_icon_minitime21st June 2015, 7:36 pm by XxSasukexX19

» [Application] Estchar
shaco's application I_icon_minitime19th June 2015, 2:19 am by XxSasukexX19

» [Application] TankyChan
shaco's application I_icon_minitime19th June 2015, 2:19 am by XxSasukexX19

» Cramson´s Application
shaco's application I_icon_minitime19th June 2015, 2:17 am by XxSasukexX19

» Application Defeatz
shaco's application I_icon_minitime9th June 2015, 8:02 pm by XxSasukexX19

» [Application] GoldenRave
shaco's application I_icon_minitime28th May 2015, 7:11 pm by XxSasukexX19

» Pachiru application
shaco's application I_icon_minitime20th May 2015, 1:10 am by XxSasukexX19

» [Application] jackdefries
shaco's application I_icon_minitime17th May 2015, 11:52 pm by XxSasukexX19

» Avrayne's Guild application
shaco's application I_icon_minitime9th May 2015, 5:32 pm by XxSasukexX19

Most active topics
[application] TheDualblade
BrawlSoHard Application
Guess who's back.
[Application] Kojimaru
CitraX's Application :)
xBladestylez Apply
Boss-application Steph
xpurpleheart's Application
xAfterLife's Squad Application.
[Application] Nianzu
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

shaco's application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
shaco123

Date of Registration : 2015-04-08

shaco's application Empty
PostSubject: shaco's application   shaco's application I_icon_minitime8th April 2015, 10:43 pm

-IG Name:shaco123
-IG Name of all other Characters you use/have:leafslashe lvl 113 shadowslashe 110 starslashe 68 shadeslashe 73
Other server: KMS lvl 224 theif 170 kaiser 182 bucannner
-Level:149 at the moment
-Job: i dont get this one irl? its student in ms its bucanner
-Guild:Jackpot

-Name:Seungbin Moon

-List of previous Guilds:Bonded,Jackpot
-Reason for Leaving/Being kicked from previous Guilds: i left bonded because of the big level gap between the members and me, Jackpot is a private guild that a friend of mine made but it died off as the leader left

-How did you find our Forum?: i hung around in leafre and found the people from this guild and i felt how they were friendly and i wanted to join in and fight along side this guild
-Do you know any Member of Hestia?:Chuii, belzebibi, jarlemann, mezas and Canex but i only know them and chatted with them
-Why do you want to join Hestia?:the first reason is i like how all of your guild members get along each other and i also wanted to join in the second reason is i was the only one active in my guild and most of the times i was alone i wanted to join a guild that i could have fun and enjoy playing with

-Any past/present history related to Hacks and/or Scams? Explain if so: i have no history related to hacks and scams and if i did i will quit maple for an eternity
-How do you gain mesos / fund yourself?: i sell cubics and items that i collect and sell them i also go to places with high level monsters and farm them until i get elite bosses
-How often do you play EMS?: about 5 times a week if not at least 4 to 3 and about 2 hours each
-What are your goals in EMS?: my goal now is to reach 50k range i am only 22~25k atm with full buff if i can i would love to grow with this guild

tell us more about you: i am a normal student that loves to play ms i started playing ms since the 3rd anniversary but i am a student and i have to study this may end up resulting the logins above 5days or 4 days per week i will try but i cant know for sure.... normally i love to play games and listen to music Very Happy, also i like to have fun laugh around and have fun times.
i may be a low level but the spirit that i have has a infinite amount of potential i again i would love to fight with you guys if you have any questions dont hesitate to ask Very Happy

Last edited by shaco123 on 9th April 2015, 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shaco123

PostSubject: Re: shaco's application   shaco's application I_icon_minitime8th April 2015, 10:49 pm

So sorry if I filled it up like a essay I tried my best to put in all of me inside and that's what came out. Sad
Back to top Go down
shaco123

PostSubject: Re: shaco's application   shaco's application I_icon_minitime8th April 2015, 11:02 pm

So sorry but tomorrow is test day so I gotta sleep I will answer when I get back home I apologize and have a nice day
Back to top Go down
shaco123

PostSubject: Re: shaco's application   shaco's application I_icon_minitime9th April 2015, 2:14 pm

No comments yet how.long is th voting for.....? I would greatly appreciate if anyone could tell me..
Back to top Go down
Videochat

Videochat

Date of Registration : 2015-03-15

PostSubject: Re: shaco's application   shaco's application I_icon_minitime9th April 2015, 4:11 pm

Hey Seungbin.

I recommend you to be a little more patient.
Some people might not have had the time to look at your application or talk to you.
As for your question: I don't know how long the voting will last, but it probably can be different depending on the applier.
Back to top Go down
Colouds
Hestia's Member

Date of Registration : 2012-10-27

PostSubject: Re: shaco's application   shaco's application I_icon_minitime9th April 2015, 4:12 pm

Well People will vote with time, I can't tell you an exact Date when you will get the answer.
I would suggest you to come around Leafte Ch1 where we hang around and talk there with us and tell them about your Application on the Forums
Back to top Go down
shaco123

PostSubject: Re: shaco's application   shaco's application I_icon_minitime9th April 2015, 4:21 pm

Thanks for the answers I see the effort You put to answer my little question also @video chat I am little itty bit impatient But I can wait I was just curious why there was no one Xd
Back to top Go down
Chuii
Hestia's Jr. Leader
Chuii

Date of Registration : 2012-01-30

PostSubject: Re: shaco's application   shaco's application I_icon_minitime9th April 2015, 7:44 pm

I'm sorry, but considering your childish behavior, I have to vote no.
Back to top Go down
shaco123

PostSubject: Re: shaco's application   shaco's application I_icon_minitime9th April 2015, 8:05 pm

Chuii wrote:
I'm sorry, but considering your childish behavior, I have to vote no.

i would fix it if you felt like it was too childish but for me i dont get how i feel childish if you can, would you give me a example of my childish behavior? ps i want to fix it
Back to top Go down
belzibibi
Squad Member

Date of Registration : 2014-04-04

PostSubject: Re: shaco's application   shaco's application I_icon_minitime9th April 2015, 8:24 pm

I agree with Chuii, its a no from me.
Back to top Go down
shaco123

PostSubject: Re: shaco's application   shaco's application I_icon_minitime12th April 2015, 10:05 pm

You may close this post my guild leader is back and he is happy to start up the guild again. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: shaco's application   shaco's application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

shaco's application
Page 1 of 1