Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maplestory Europe Kradia Guild Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
HESTIA@
Latest topics
» Application TwiMyo
Application of TheiaTheCute I_icon_minitime21st June 2015, 7:36 pm by XxSasukexX19

» [Application] Estchar
Application of TheiaTheCute I_icon_minitime19th June 2015, 2:19 am by XxSasukexX19

» [Application] TankyChan
Application of TheiaTheCute I_icon_minitime19th June 2015, 2:19 am by XxSasukexX19

» Cramson´s Application
Application of TheiaTheCute I_icon_minitime19th June 2015, 2:17 am by XxSasukexX19

» Application Defeatz
Application of TheiaTheCute I_icon_minitime9th June 2015, 8:02 pm by XxSasukexX19

» [Application] GoldenRave
Application of TheiaTheCute I_icon_minitime28th May 2015, 7:11 pm by XxSasukexX19

» Pachiru application
Application of TheiaTheCute I_icon_minitime20th May 2015, 1:10 am by XxSasukexX19

» [Application] jackdefries
Application of TheiaTheCute I_icon_minitime17th May 2015, 11:52 pm by XxSasukexX19

» Avrayne's Guild application
Application of TheiaTheCute I_icon_minitime9th May 2015, 5:32 pm by XxSasukexX19

Most active topics
[application] TheDualblade
BrawlSoHard Application
Guess who's back.
[Application] Kojimaru
CitraX's Application :)
xBladestylez Apply
Boss-application Steph
xpurpleheart's Application
xAfterLife's Squad Application.
[Application] Nianzu
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Application of TheiaTheCute

Go down 
+3
Deverse
jarlemann
TheiaTheCute
7 posters
AuthorMessage
TheiaTheCute

Date of Registration : 2015-05-02

Application of TheiaTheCute Empty
PostSubject: Application of TheiaTheCute   Application of TheiaTheCute I_icon_minitime2nd May 2015, 6:40 am

-IG Name: TheiaTheCute
-IG Name of all other Characters you use/have:                                   Otaku89(lv200),Nemezisz(lv163)SweetOtika(lv150) apart of these I have link mules everything on lv 120 except the zero ofc.
-Level:203
-Job: Luminous
-Guild: --

-Name: Melinda

-List of previous Guilds: Bonded, Verify, Exiles
-Reason for Leaving/Being kicked from previous Guilds:
 These are the guild what I remember of that I was there. I never got kicked from guild, I left Exiles because I broke up with my bf and he stayed, I left. Bonded and Verify were disbanded.

-How did you find our Forum?: Janokizero mentioned you have and I googled it Smile
-Do you know any Member of Hestia?: Janokizero
-Why do you want to join Hestia?: I really would like to find a guild where I can stay longer than just a couple of months. I want a normal guild with a nice members who actually talk and help for each other, and I heard in this guild these are possible.

-Any past/present history related to Hacks and/or Scams? Explain if so: none
-How do you gain mesos / fund yourself?:
 I usually have a shop and selling stuff what I got from training or quests, and my boyfriend is helping me to get items too. He is really good with merching.
-How often do you play EMS?: Daily, but I am on usually when none else is, 'cos of the time difference.
-What are your goals in EMS?: Get better Smile Lvl up more, Get my alian pet, buy better equips and lvl up with my kanna to 200.

-Tell us something about yourself:
Well I am hungarian but I live in Mexico at this moment. We are planning to go home in september. I live with my boyfriend and with my baby girl(she is 1 year old). I don't work, I just take care of the baby. I like reading, watching series/movies/anime. I really like playing  MS, I play for almost 8 years Smile
Back to top Go down
TheiaTheCute

Date of Registration : 2015-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Application of TheiaTheCute   Application of TheiaTheCute I_icon_minitime3rd May 2015, 5:41 pm

Is there any reason why none is saying here anything? It's been 2 days since I appied. I thought this is an active guild.
Back to top Go down
jarlemann
Hestia's Jr. Leader
jarlemann

Date of Registration : 2013-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Application of TheiaTheCute   Application of TheiaTheCute I_icon_minitime3rd May 2015, 10:44 pm

Hey Melinda and very sorry for the lack of replies, personally been busy with 2x events, and I think alot of others have aswell. Seem like a nice person, and I'd like to have a chat during the coming days, will probably find me in leafre channel 1 Smile Will poke the others to let them know you applied!

We are a fairly active guild, but the use of forum isn't exactly the best. Will need to work on that Surprised
Back to top Go down
Deverse
Hestia's Member

Date of Registration : 2014-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Application of TheiaTheCute   Application of TheiaTheCute I_icon_minitime3rd May 2015, 10:51 pm

Sorry about that, 2x has been very busy lol, come down to leafre and have a chat with some of our members so we can get to know you =]
Back to top Go down
Ioadîng

Ioadîng

Date of Registration : 2015-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Application of TheiaTheCute   Application of TheiaTheCute I_icon_minitime4th May 2015, 5:55 pm

Hello Melinda Welcome to the Forum

You are a nice person but I want to talk to you in game to know you better. Before I'm voting and feel free to come to ch1 leafre to talk with the people there.

Greetings Steven
Back to top Go down
ColdNights
Hestia's Member
ColdNights

Date of Registration : 2014-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Application of TheiaTheCute   Application of TheiaTheCute I_icon_minitime4th May 2015, 6:49 pm

I think most of us have been quite busy in the last few days, nonetheless welcome to the forum and like jarle said, swing by leafre for a chat if there's people you haven't talked to.
Good luck with your application and hopefully we'll have a new member soon Smile
Back to top Go down
jarlemann
Hestia's Jr. Leader
jarlemann

Date of Registration : 2013-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Application of TheiaTheCute   Application of TheiaTheCute I_icon_minitime7th May 2015, 12:21 am

Had a chat and seems like a really kind person, yes from me Smile
Back to top Go down
Canex

Date of Registration : 2015-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Application of TheiaTheCute   Application of TheiaTheCute I_icon_minitime9th May 2015, 5:15 pm

Talked to her a bit to and like she said she has different play times. She was nice and after reading the app to she has a yes from me.
Back to top Go down
XxSasukexX19
Hestia's Leader
XxSasukexX19

Date of Registration : 2012-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Application of TheiaTheCute   Application of TheiaTheCute I_icon_minitime9th May 2015, 5:31 pm

Accepted

Please contact a junior master or myself in game to be added (jarlemann / Chuii / belzibibi / XxSasukex19)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application of TheiaTheCute   Application of TheiaTheCute I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application of TheiaTheCute
Page 1 of 1