Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maplestory Europe Kradia Guild Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
HESTIA@
Latest topics
» Application TwiMyo
[ Application ] iTzMyKais3r I_icon_minitime21st June 2015, 7:36 pm by XxSasukexX19

» [Application] Estchar
[ Application ] iTzMyKais3r I_icon_minitime19th June 2015, 2:19 am by XxSasukexX19

» [Application] TankyChan
[ Application ] iTzMyKais3r I_icon_minitime19th June 2015, 2:19 am by XxSasukexX19

» Cramson´s Application
[ Application ] iTzMyKais3r I_icon_minitime19th June 2015, 2:17 am by XxSasukexX19

» Application Defeatz
[ Application ] iTzMyKais3r I_icon_minitime9th June 2015, 8:02 pm by XxSasukexX19

» [Application] GoldenRave
[ Application ] iTzMyKais3r I_icon_minitime28th May 2015, 7:11 pm by XxSasukexX19

» Pachiru application
[ Application ] iTzMyKais3r I_icon_minitime20th May 2015, 1:10 am by XxSasukexX19

» [Application] jackdefries
[ Application ] iTzMyKais3r I_icon_minitime17th May 2015, 11:52 pm by XxSasukexX19

» Avrayne's Guild application
[ Application ] iTzMyKais3r I_icon_minitime9th May 2015, 5:32 pm by XxSasukexX19

Most active topics
[application] TheDualblade
BrawlSoHard Application
Guess who's back.
[Application] Kojimaru
CitraX's Application :)
xBladestylez Apply
Boss-application Steph
xpurpleheart's Application
xAfterLife's Squad Application.
[Application] Nianzu
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

[ Application ] iTzMyKais3r

Go down 
+5
typhoon128
Shlx
KittyRogue
Entenfang
iTzMyKais3r
9 posters
AuthorMessage
iTzMyKais3r

Date of Registration : 2012-12-19

[ Application ] iTzMyKais3r Empty
PostSubject: [ Application ] iTzMyKais3r   [ Application ] iTzMyKais3r I_icon_minitime19th December 2012, 12:46 pm

First of all i wanna say hi to all members of Hestia:

Ign: iTzMyKais3r
Ign of other characters : Got no other characters in this account because i got hacked in the other account and so i created new one.

Level : 141
Job : Kaiser
Guild : Hobbit

Name : João

List of previous guilds : TinyJuniors
-Reason for Leaving/Being kicked from previous Guilds:
The leader of the guild was hacked and so he quitted, all the guild members left the guild.

-How did you find our Forum?:
"xBladeStyleZ" (If im wrong in the name please tell me Smile ) told me that i have to apply in the guild forum if i want to join the guild.

-Do you know any Member of Hestia?:
No

-Why do you want to join Hestia?:
I saw some of your videos in youtube and it seems that your a very nice and friendly guild that help the others and i never had a guild like this one.

-Any past/present history related to Hacks and/or Scams? Explain if so:
No

-How do you gain mesos/Fund yourself?:
Normally i gain mesos by merchanting.

-Tell us something about yourself:

My name is João and I am 15 years old. I live in Potugal and i have 2 brothers. My hobby is playing MapleStory and practise some sports. If u want to know anything else feel free to ask.

Merry Christmas for Everyone!
Back to top Go down
Entenfang
Hestia's Jr. Leader
Entenfang

Date of Registration : 2012-01-30

PostSubject: Re: [ Application ] iTzMyKais3r   [ Application ] iTzMyKais3r I_icon_minitime19th December 2012, 2:08 pm

Hey João,
welcome to Hestia´s forum and thanks for applying. You´ve kept your application pretty short so I´ll just ask some questions:

iTzMyKais3r wrote:
First of all i wanna say hi to all members of Hestia:
Hi aswell Wink

iTzMyKais3r wrote:
Ign: iTzMyKais3r
Ign of other characters : Got no other characters in this account because i got hacked in the other account and so i created new one.
How many chars did you have on your hacked account, and which lv were they?

iTzMyKais3r wrote:

Guild : Hobbit

[...]

List of previous guilds : TinyJuniors
-Reason for Leaving/Being kicked from previous Guilds:
The leader of the guild was hacked and so he quitted, all the guild members left the guild.
What about Hobbit? You joined them after TinyJuniors got disbanded? And why do you want to leave them?

iTzMyKais3r wrote:
-How did you find our Forum?:
"xBladeStyleZ" (If im wrong in the name please tell me Smile ) told me that i have to apply in the guild forum if i want to join the guild.

-Do you know any Member of Hestia?:
No
I thought xBladeStyleZ told you to apply here?

iTzMyKais3r wrote:
-Why do you want to join Hestia?:
I saw some of your videos in youtube and it seems that your a very nice and friendly guild that help the others and i never had a guild like this one.
That´s a good reason to join us. Smile

iTzMyKais3r wrote:

-How do you gain mesos/Fund yourself?:
Normally i gain mesos by merchanting.
And how do you do abnormally?

iTzMyKais3r wrote:

My name is João and I am 15 years old. I live in Potugal and i have 2 brothers. My hobby is playing MapleStory and practise some sports. If u want to know anything else feel free to ask.
This part is really short. Please tell us more about yourself, Joao. Smile

iTzMyKais3r wrote:

Merry Christmas for Everyone!
Thanks, have a great time aswell.

Since you don´t know Hestia´s members very well, please make sure to drop by at our gfm ch3 fm13.

Greetings, Albert
Back to top Go down
iTzMyKais3r

PostSubject: Re: [ Application ] iTzMyKais3r   [ Application ] iTzMyKais3r I_icon_minitime19th December 2012, 3:15 pm

Hey Albert Nice to meet you Smile

-How many chars did you have on your hacked account, and which lv were they?

I had 2 characters on the hacked account: Demon Slayers lvl 146 and Wild Hunter lvl 121

-What about Hobbit? You joined them after TinyJuniors got disbanded? And why do you want to leave them?

I joined Hobbit yesterday and i left guild after 1 min becuase guild had only 4 members and only 2 online.

-I thought xBladeStyleZ told you to apply here?

Yes, he told me to apply here.

And how do you do abnormally?

Sorry, i cant understand what you mean with this...

iTzMyKais3r wrote:

-This part is really short. Please tell us more about yourself, Joao.

So, i play maplestory since 11 years. I played private maplestory server during 2-3 months. I reached lvl 171 Smile . I love playing computer games and also of course Maple <3. I live in Portugal, Coimbra and my other brother plays MapleStory since 11 years Smile .
Back to top Go down
KittyRogue
Hestia's Member
KittyRogue

PostSubject: Re: [ Application ] iTzMyKais3r   [ Application ] iTzMyKais3r I_icon_minitime19th December 2012, 6:33 pm

Wow! You play ms for a very long time already Razz.
Soooo... You started at 4 years old?O_O
Back to top Go down
Shlx
Hestia's Member
Shlx

Date of Registration : 2012-02-10

PostSubject: Re: [ Application ] iTzMyKais3r   [ Application ] iTzMyKais3r I_icon_minitime19th December 2012, 7:56 pm

I think he means since he was eleven years old. MapleStory started in 2003, so you can't have played it for eleven years.
Back to top Go down
iTzMyKais3r

PostSubject: Re: [ Application ] iTzMyKais3r   [ Application ] iTzMyKais3r I_icon_minitime19th December 2012, 8:02 pm

Ah... "Shlx" is right... I play maplestory since i was 11 years old. Do you think i play Maple for 11 years? Thats impossible Very Happy
Back to top Go down
typhoon128
Squad Member

PostSubject: Re: [ Application ] iTzMyKais3r   [ Application ] iTzMyKais3r I_icon_minitime19th December 2012, 9:11 pm

I play maple for 8 years now xD. So its coming close.

Anyway i wont vote yet, like albert said come gfm somethimes. Though i wont be much online anymore except for bossing. Or afk with shop :p
Back to top Go down
iTzMyKais3r

PostSubject: Re: [ Application ] iTzMyKais3r   [ Application ] iTzMyKais3r I_icon_minitime20th December 2012, 7:38 pm

Can you tell me something more about my application please?
Back to top Go down
Colouds
Hestia's Member

Date of Registration : 2012-10-27

PostSubject: Re: [ Application ] iTzMyKais3r   [ Application ] iTzMyKais3r I_icon_minitime20th December 2012, 8:47 pm

Ola Joao Very Happy

Tambem sou Portugues mas nao vivo la Sad

mas conheco coimbra Very Happy
Back to top Go down
iTzMyKais3r

PostSubject: Re: [ Application ] iTzMyKais3r   [ Application ] iTzMyKais3r I_icon_minitime20th December 2012, 10:43 pm

Ola, vives na Alemanha? Nao podes dar um jeitinho pa eu entrar ai na guild sff Very Happy
Back to top Go down
iTzMyKais3r

PostSubject: Re: [ Application ] iTzMyKais3r   [ Application ] iTzMyKais3r I_icon_minitime23rd December 2012, 10:45 pm

Sorry guys, but can you tell me something more about my application please?
Back to top Go down
XxSasukexX19
Hestia's Leader
XxSasukexX19

PostSubject: Re: [ Application ] iTzMyKais3r   [ Application ] iTzMyKais3r I_icon_minitime23rd December 2012, 11:07 pm

Be patient, keep checking forum, have a chat with our guildies, that's the best way so you can get accepted, and you should know that in general we wait at least 1 week after an application's posted to give decision Smile

Last edited by XxSasukexX19 on 24th December 2012, 12:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
iTzMyKais3r

PostSubject: Re: [ Application ] iTzMyKais3r   [ Application ] iTzMyKais3r I_icon_minitime24th December 2012, 12:05 am

Ok thanks!
Back to top Go down
Colouds
Hestia's Member

Date of Registration : 2012-10-27

PostSubject: Re: [ Application ] iTzMyKais3r   [ Application ] iTzMyKais3r I_icon_minitime24th December 2012, 1:36 pm

1 Question i saw a Shop of u in FM where u are selling EMP eqps

how did u get them since stands legit from mirror or join undercover emp runs? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
iTzMyKais3r

PostSubject: Re: [ Application ] iTzMyKais3r   [ Application ] iTzMyKais3r I_icon_minitime24th December 2012, 6:32 pm

Im merching atm. I bought them for 150m each and im selling overpriced.
Back to top Go down
xNatteBoii
Buddy
xNatteBoii

Date of Registration : 2012-04-16

PostSubject: Re: [ Application ] iTzMyKais3r   [ Application ] iTzMyKais3r I_icon_minitime1st January 2013, 10:28 am

Ahh this guy! yeah i remember u asking me about hestia and such ^^
Back to top Go down
JimJustice
Squad Member
JimJustice

PostSubject: Re: [ Application ] iTzMyKais3r   [ Application ] iTzMyKais3r I_icon_minitime7th January 2013, 4:50 pm

Hello João and welcome to our forum,

I have also noticed your shop in fm and as you said you were merching atm cuz you are interested in mesos as any other mapler is.
But you are also interested in joining Hestia, so why havent we met you in our gfm yet or why havent you just chat with our guildies as XxSasukexX19 suggested you?

Actually i temporized the festive season to give you a little time but nothing happened until now. So atm its a NO, but you can change it by looking up and getting more votes from guildies to you.

Kind regards, Marv.
Back to top Go down
Entenfang
Hestia's Jr. Leader
Entenfang

PostSubject: Re: [ Application ] iTzMyKais3r   [ Application ] iTzMyKais3r I_icon_minitime9th January 2013, 9:59 pm

Sorry for the really really late answer but I wasn´t home for the last 3 weeks.
You were confused with my question about your ways of gaining mesos. I´ll explain it here, sorry for the confusion.
By saying "normally I do this and that" you express it´s how you do things most of the time. But I wanted know which other ways of gaining mesos you have?
Back to top Go down
iTzMyKais3r

PostSubject: Re: [ Application ] iTzMyKais3r   [ Application ] iTzMyKais3r I_icon_minitime11th January 2013, 8:13 pm

As you know, i started school and i had now answer in 3 weeks... You can say NO but i can say that i had no answer in 3-4 weeks... So im going to contact some of you guys in the next days in maple as you want...

Regards!
Back to top Go down
JimJustice
Squad Member
JimJustice

PostSubject: Re: [ Application ] iTzMyKais3r   [ Application ] iTzMyKais3r I_icon_minitime21st January 2013, 12:26 pm

Visiting our gfm and talking to us is the least we expect from our applicants.
Finally, NO
Back to top Go down
JimJustice
Squad Member
JimJustice

PostSubject: Re: [ Application ] iTzMyKais3r   [ Application ] iTzMyKais3r I_icon_minitime21st January 2013, 12:27 pm

Denied
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ Application ] iTzMyKais3r   [ Application ] iTzMyKais3r I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[ Application ] iTzMyKais3r
Page 1 of 1