Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maplestory Europe Kradia Guild Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
HESTIA@
Latest topics
» Application TwiMyo
[Application] battlestaff I_icon_minitime21st June 2015, 7:36 pm by XxSasukexX19

» [Application] Estchar
[Application] battlestaff I_icon_minitime19th June 2015, 2:19 am by XxSasukexX19

» [Application] TankyChan
[Application] battlestaff I_icon_minitime19th June 2015, 2:19 am by XxSasukexX19

» Cramson´s Application
[Application] battlestaff I_icon_minitime19th June 2015, 2:17 am by XxSasukexX19

» Application Defeatz
[Application] battlestaff I_icon_minitime9th June 2015, 8:02 pm by XxSasukexX19

» [Application] GoldenRave
[Application] battlestaff I_icon_minitime28th May 2015, 7:11 pm by XxSasukexX19

» Pachiru application
[Application] battlestaff I_icon_minitime20th May 2015, 1:10 am by XxSasukexX19

» [Application] jackdefries
[Application] battlestaff I_icon_minitime17th May 2015, 11:52 pm by XxSasukexX19

» Avrayne's Guild application
[Application] battlestaff I_icon_minitime9th May 2015, 5:32 pm by XxSasukexX19

Most active topics
[application] TheDualblade
BrawlSoHard Application
Guess who's back.
[Application] Kojimaru
CitraX's Application :)
xBladestylez Apply
Boss-application Steph
xpurpleheart's Application
xAfterLife's Squad Application.
[Application] Nianzu
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

[Application] battlestaff

Go down 
+3
Entenfang
XxSasukexX19
ibattlemage
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ibattlemage

Date of Registration : 2013-01-03

[Application] battlestaff Empty
PostSubject: [Application] battlestaff   [Application] battlestaff I_icon_minitime19th January 2013, 1:16 pm

-IG Name:battlestaff
-IG Name of all other Characters you use/have:kaiseryou, dualsniper, iluminous4u, mechpower, dualsniperjr, phantomnizer, and a alot more noob accounts
-Level:153
-Job: battlemage
-Guild:restriction

-Name:subishan

-List of previous Guilds:enyo, elitism, oddysey, dropplease and hestia
-Reason for Leaving/Being kicked from previous Guilds: enyo: i left cause rathi started scamming everyone elitism: the guild came inactive.
oddysey: because my all my friends left. dropplease: it was a noob guild.
hestia: i left it cause i quitted the game.

-How did you find our Forum?: one of the members told me to check it out cant remember the name.
-Do you know any Member of Hestia?: i know many ppls from hestia but i cant remember alot of the names
-Why do you want to join Hestia?:because its pro, loyal, active and helpfull

-Any past/present history related to Hacks and/or Scams? Explain if so:i have scammed with fames before but i stopped doing it
-How do you gain mesos/Fund yourself?:i dont gain mesos and i only fund myself with event items cause im a bad mercher

-Tell us something about yourself:im a very loyal person and im really active i play like 5-20hours per weekend and at weekdays i play 0-6hours
i knew rathi irl and was good friends with him. i think that im good at english. my hobbies are football, watching tv, reading manga (naruto) and maplestory. im tamil and im brown. my favourite football player is Lionel Messi and my favourite game is maplestory. i have made some videos at youtube. i have many irl friends who plays maplestory europe and everyone thinks hestia is pro Smile my bday is 22th december. my favourite food is kebab pizza i love it i also love pancakes. i dislike salad and those healty things.

if u got more questions about me or anything right in coment or i also come in the gfm sometimes Smile Smile

reason for editing many peoples wanted to know more about me so i wrote more.

Last edited by ibattlemage on 23rd January 2013, 8:50 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
XxSasukexX19
Hestia's Leader
XxSasukexX19

Date of Registration : 2012-01-30

PostSubject: Re: [Application] battlestaff   [Application] battlestaff I_icon_minitime19th January 2013, 7:45 pm

Hello Subishan & welcome (back) on our forum, your application seems good but there are a few points which bother me:
-your age, you are 13 & according to our rules we accept only 15+ years old people, but if you show you're mature enough then there's no problem.
-you said you left Hestia because you quitted, but I see that you're part of Restriction, so why didn't you apply directly once back instead of joining another guild?

Else I love the fact you're honest with the fact you already scammed, it shows how sincere you are. Your english is understandable. Yet personally I'd like you to tell us more about yourself, so we can have a better idea of who you are. Feel free to come at our GFM ch3 fm13 to chat with us.
Back to top Go down
Entenfang
Hestia's Jr. Leader
Entenfang

PostSubject: Re: [Application] battlestaff   [Application] battlestaff I_icon_minitime19th January 2013, 10:42 pm

Hey Subishan,
welcome (back) to Hestia´s forum and thanks for applying.
I still remember you from Enyo, but only vaguely. You´ve kept your application pretty short, so I´ll just ask a few questions.
ibattlemage wrote:

-List of previous Guilds:enyo, elitism, oddysey, dropplease and hestia
-Reason for Leaving/Being kicked from previous Guilds: enyo: i left cause rathi started scamming everyone elitism: the guild came inactive.
oddysey: because my all my friends left. dropplease: it was a noob guild.
hestia: i left it cause i quitted the game.
Why do you want to leave Restriction now and rejoin Hestia?

ibattlemage wrote:

-Any past/present history related to Hacks and/or Scams? Explain if so:i have scammed with fames before but i stopped doing it
I appreciate your honesty.

ibattlemage wrote:
-Tell us something about yourself:im a very loyal person and im really active i play like 5-20hours per weekend and at weekdays i play 0-6hours
i knew rathi irl and was good friends with him. i think that im good at english.
You´re talking about being friends with Rathi in the past. So you´re not friend with him anymore?
As Raph (xxSasukexx19) already said, you´re english seems ok but this part is pretty short. We´d like to know more about yourself. Smile

Greetings, Albert
Back to top Go down
ibattlemage

PostSubject: Re: [Application] battlestaff   [Application] battlestaff I_icon_minitime19th January 2013, 11:27 pm

Hey Sasuke i want to leave restriction because the guild isnt really helpfull no one trust each other in the guild and it also isnt so active. I didnt join hestia directly because i was kinda wondering if i should join hestia or just join a random guild. then i joined some random guilds but all of them was inactive and never talked and then i just wanted to hestia so i applied

Hey entenfang gonna answer ur questions now Smile
the first question have i already wrote right up.
and the other question yes im still friends with rathi and still talk to him.
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Hestia's Leader
Nessa

Date of Registration : 2012-01-29

PostSubject: Re: [Application] battlestaff   [Application] battlestaff I_icon_minitime23rd January 2013, 10:15 am

I can't recall him beeing in Hestia at all. IG name at that time?
Back to top Go down
Resul
Buddy

Date of Registration : 2012-07-06

PostSubject: Re: [Application] battlestaff   [Application] battlestaff I_icon_minitime23rd January 2013, 2:28 pm

I think he appears to be inexperienced, but that may not be the case, because it must just be the lack of text. Your application seems a bit thin, index-wise. Well, then again, you're 13. We can't expect you to write an enjoyable wall of text as you aren't at the higher grades of school yet. Well, that doesn't matter though. What you could do is to go below those questions and tell about more conrete stuff. For example:

"-Tell us something about yourself:"
Your answer to this question seems thin. It is because you haven't really told us/the Hestians about your hobbies. Tell us about what you like and dislike, maybe a little info about what you like to do when you're AFK/IRL.

For the Hestians:
If you disagree, let me know. I've got reasons for what I've said, and I will be able to answer your question if you doubt my words. Yes, I am no longer a Hestian, but I still know what it means to be a guild and I've got the experience as well.
PS. Nessa and I are working on a new banner (:

Greetings
Kákashi //old Hestia member.
Back to top Go down
Chuii
Hestia's Jr. Leader
Chuii

PostSubject: Re: [Application] battlestaff   [Application] battlestaff I_icon_minitime23rd January 2013, 2:37 pm

Resul wrote:

For the Hestians:
If you disagree, let me know. I've got reasons for what I've said, and I will be able to answer your question if you doubt my words. Yes, I am no longer a Hestian, but I still know what it means to be a guild and I've got the experience as well.

Greetings

Oh, a new banner! Can i kill someone in this one too?

Back to the application. I do remember you from enyo. Not from hestia tho. Your application is short, and the fact that you're only 13 years old concerns me. I wanna know if you're mature enough to be in this guild. Havent seen you in our gfm, so please drop by to have a talk, and get to know the other members aswell.
Back to top Go down
Resul
Buddy

Date of Registration : 2012-07-06

PostSubject: Re: [Application] battlestaff   [Application] battlestaff I_icon_minitime23rd January 2013, 3:03 pm

Chuii wrote:
Resul wrote:

For the Hestians:

Greetings

Oh, a new banner! Can i kill someone in this one too?

No idea. This time I am letting Nessa decide exactly how it is going to be. I am just going to make it the way she wants it (last time was similar, I just added slight twists of my own to it). It may be very similar to the current one, as I won't really have that much time due to college (which is the reason why I've quit maple and most of the games I used to nolife-play).
Apparently, Nessa has something different in mind.. So we'll see.
Back to top Go down
ibattlemage

PostSubject: Re: [Application] battlestaff   [Application] battlestaff I_icon_minitime23rd January 2013, 7:48 pm

Nessa wrote:
I can't recall him beeing in Hestia at all. IG name at that time?

My IG name in hestia was either dualsniper or battlestaff
Back to top Go down
ibattlemage

PostSubject: Re: [Application] battlestaff   [Application] battlestaff I_icon_minitime23rd January 2013, 8:55 pm

Back to the application. I do remember you from enyo. Not from hestia tho. Your application is short, and the fact that you're only 13 years old concerns me. I wanna know if you're mature enough to be in this guild. Havent seen you in our gfm, so please drop by to have a talk, and get to know the other members aswell.

well when i was in hestia i think that u werent in the guild.
Back to top Go down
Entenfang
Hestia's Jr. Leader
Entenfang

PostSubject: Re: [Application] battlestaff   [Application] battlestaff I_icon_minitime23rd January 2013, 10:09 pm

Amalie (Chuii) has been a member since the foundation of Hestia.
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Hestia's Leader
Nessa

PostSubject: Re: [Application] battlestaff   [Application] battlestaff I_icon_minitime24th January 2013, 11:36 am

DualSniper was in Enyo and not in Hestia, sorry.
Go to the GFM and chat with some members for a final vote.

Greetings,
Back to top Go down
ibattlemage

PostSubject: Re: [Application] battlestaff   [Application] battlestaff I_icon_minitime24th January 2013, 4:22 pm

im sorry afterall it was in enyo i was in Smile
Back to top Go down
TylerC
TylerC

Date of Registration : 2013-01-27

PostSubject: Re: [Application] battlestaff   [Application] battlestaff I_icon_minitime29th January 2013, 2:58 pm

Hello Subishan,

most things have been pointed out by the others. Although there is one thing bothering me, you said you left the guild 'dropplease' and your reason for that were simply "it was a noob guild" if you don't mind i'd like to hear a more specific reason why you left it.

Also i just did some research and noticed that there is a member on ccplz named the same as your character "dualsniper". It could be a misunderstanding, perhaps you would care to explain it for yourself?

I can't insert links yet, but if you search "mapelstory europe dualsniper" on google it will appear among the top links.

Good luck with your application.

Best regards

Tyler
Back to top Go down
ibattlemage

PostSubject: Re: [Application] battlestaff   [Application] battlestaff I_icon_minitime29th January 2013, 4:04 pm

hello tyler
the first question about why dropplease was a noob guild is because. my friend the master and i was the jr master (we were the 2 ppls making the guild) but when we always tried to get ppls they were either offline the whole time or quitted the guild

and then the 2nd question u have seen dualsniper in ccpls. but that is because dualsniper was 1st my bros acc and then he gave me it and he created the ccpls acc but i dont play on dualsniper anymore. Smile
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Hestia's Leader
Nessa

PostSubject: Re: [Application] battlestaff   [Application] battlestaff I_icon_minitime31st January 2013, 11:55 am

I'm sorry, but even with time for consideration we have our rules for some reason.

Nessa wrote:

Requirements:

- The minimum age to Apply is 15

Denied
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Application] battlestaff   [Application] battlestaff I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Application] battlestaff
Page 1 of 1