Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maplestory Europe Kradia Guild Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
HESTIA@
Latest topics
» Application TwiMyo
Neusspray's Application I_icon_minitime21st June 2015, 7:36 pm by XxSasukexX19

» [Application] Estchar
Neusspray's Application I_icon_minitime19th June 2015, 2:19 am by XxSasukexX19

» [Application] TankyChan
Neusspray's Application I_icon_minitime19th June 2015, 2:19 am by XxSasukexX19

» Cramson´s Application
Neusspray's Application I_icon_minitime19th June 2015, 2:17 am by XxSasukexX19

» Application Defeatz
Neusspray's Application I_icon_minitime9th June 2015, 8:02 pm by XxSasukexX19

» [Application] GoldenRave
Neusspray's Application I_icon_minitime28th May 2015, 7:11 pm by XxSasukexX19

» Pachiru application
Neusspray's Application I_icon_minitime20th May 2015, 1:10 am by XxSasukexX19

» [Application] jackdefries
Neusspray's Application I_icon_minitime17th May 2015, 11:52 pm by XxSasukexX19

» Avrayne's Guild application
Neusspray's Application I_icon_minitime9th May 2015, 5:32 pm by XxSasukexX19

Most active topics
[application] TheDualblade
BrawlSoHard Application
Guess who's back.
[Application] Kojimaru
CitraX's Application :)
xBladestylez Apply
Boss-application Steph
xpurpleheart's Application
xAfterLife's Squad Application.
[Application] Nianzu
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Neusspray's Application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
BannedCookie
Buddy

Date of Registration : 2013-02-08

Neusspray's Application Empty
PostSubject: Neusspray's Application   Neusspray's Application I_icon_minitime8th February 2013, 4:38 pm

APPLICATION FORM:

-IG Name: Neusspray
-IG Name of all other Characters you use/have: Neusspray
-Level: 177
-Job: Kaiser
-Guild: None

-Name: Julien

-List of previous Guilds: Overload
-Reason for Leaving/Being kicked from previous Guilds:
I found the guild too inactive and I was missing higher leveled players to form a team for higher leveled bosses.

-How did you find our Forum?: MyPortrait told me ^^
-Do you know any Member of Hestia?: Only know MyPortrait.
-Why do you want to join Hestia?:
Pretty much for the reason listed above why I left my previous one; I am looking for a more active guild with higher leveled players.

-Any past/present history related to Hacks and/or Scams? Explain if so: -
-How do you gain mesos/Fund yourself?:
I merch/trade items on Free Market.

-Tell us something about yourself:
I like to listen to music, watch films, play sports & go to the gym, I've done a study about animalcare and management. And.. I like beer.. Surprised

EDIT:
I realise my application was quite short, so here is some additional info Smile

My name is Julien, I am 21 years old and live in Utrecht (centre of The Netherlands). I did have a few accounts before my current one, but that was years ago when there were no other jobs than mage/warrior and the basic ones.

I became bored of the old game I was playing (Warcraft III) and I remembered this game. So I logged in and found out that leveling became a lot easier. Though my accounts happened to be hellbanned for some reason (don't start assuming I used to scam/hack or whatever).

So I decided to make a new account, and since +- a month I'm using this account.

Regarding my choice of applying to this guild: I was grinding at knights when I met MyPortrait. I'm not really fond of looking through a bunch of guilds, and he/she was very nice and open for apply's. I also saw his/her mule being HestiaJr, making me assume this wasn't just some guild taking in random people to fill it, but seemed to be showing it would take some time and efford to get higher up. That certainly was a plus for me. Also I've seen some posts on the forum and they were typed well, another big plus.

My ingame goals for now are reaching 10B (on +- 6 now) so I can provide myself with a nice empress scimitar/cape and upgrade the last pieces of my equipment. Obviously my longer term goal is to get to level 200.

If you have any question or feel like your missing some info, let me know :-)

I'll make sure to hop by the gfm this evening.

Thanks for reading ^^

Last edited by BannedCookie on 8th February 2013, 9:29 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Chuii
Hestia's Jr. Leader
Chuii

Date of Registration : 2012-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Neusspray's Application   Neusspray's Application I_icon_minitime8th February 2013, 4:55 pm

Hello and welcome to the the forum.
First of all would it be nice to know your name. Most people here like to call eachother by real name instead of character name. Smile

Is Neusspray the only character you've ever had? And how long have you been playing maple?

The part about yourself is a little short, but I got the info i need.

Make sure to drop by our GFM (ch3 fm13) so you can meet other members from guild.

Cya in game and good luck on your app! Smile
Back to top Go down
TylerC
TylerC

Date of Registration : 2013-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Neusspray's Application   Neusspray's Application I_icon_minitime8th February 2013, 5:01 pm

Hello, welcome to our Forum.

First of all, i'd like to inform you that i see this application kinda much like a skeleton, there is no flesh on it. In other words you haven't put any effort in your application. It's so thin and there is barely any information, try take a look on the previous applications and compare it and you will get a idea why i'm telling you this. Perhaps get some inspiration from the previous ones i think that would help.

At the moment, i would vote No becuase of the rush with applying, which results in lack of information. You simply didn't take your time to make a decent application. If you really intend to join, catch us with something unique (YOU) and put more effort in it.

Imagine your applying for a new job it require something by you and they would expect that as well. I'm sure you can do better and hopefully you will be able to change my mind.

Best regards

Tyler
Back to top Go down
Entenfang
Hestia's Jr. Leader
Entenfang

PostSubject: Re: Neusspray's Application   Neusspray's Application I_icon_minitime8th February 2013, 5:21 pm

Hey there,
welcome to our forum and thanks for applying. Your application is very, very, very short and contains hardly any information...
I still have alot of questions and I´ll ask a few right now:

BannedCookie wrote:

-Name:
If you´ve read what Hestia is about, you should remember, that we are like a family. If you don´t give your name, Hestia isn´t the right guild for you.

BannedCookie wrote:

-Why do you want to join Hestia?:
Pretty much for the reason listed above why I left my previous one; I am looking for a more active guild with higher leveled players.
There are about 1000 different guilds in ems that meet that description. So why Hestia?

I´d like to know more about yourself and your history in ms aswell.

Since you don´t know any member of Hestia very well, please make sure to drop by at our gfm ch3 fm13 to meet more members.

Greetings, Albert
Back to top Go down
BannedCookie
Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Neusspray's Application   Neusspray's Application I_icon_minitime8th February 2013, 6:25 pm

I realise my application was quite short, so here is some additional info Smile

My name is Julien, I am 21 years old and live in Utrecht (centre of The Netherlands). I did have a few accounts before my current one, but that was years ago when there were no other jobs than mage/warrior and the basic ones.

I became bored of the old game I was playing (Warcraft III) and I remembered this game. So I logged in and found out that leveling became a lot easier. Though my accounts happened to be hellbanned for some reason (don't start assuming I used to scam/hack or whatever).

So I decided to make a new account, and since +- a month I'm using this account.

Regarding my choice of applying to this guild: I was grinding at knights when I met MyPortrait. I'm not really fond of looking through a bunch of guilds, and he/she was very nice and open for apply's. I also saw his/her mule being HestiaJr, making me assume this wasn't just some guild taking in random people to fill it, but seemed to be showing it would take some time and efford to get higher up. That certainly was a plus for me. Also I've seen some posts on the forum and they were typed well, another big plus.

My ingame goals for now are reaching 10B (on +- 6 now) so I can provide myself with a nice empress scimitar/cape and upgrade the last pieces of my equipment. Obviously my longer term goal is to get to level 200.

If you have any question or feel like your missing some info, let me know :-)

I'll make sure to hop by the gfm this evening.

Thanks for reading ^^

PS: About my name missing in the application form; missed that somehow, wasn't my intention to leave it blank.
Back to top Go down
BannedCookie
Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Neusspray's Application   Neusspray's Application I_icon_minitime9th February 2013, 12:15 am

From coming sunday on I'll be offline for a week because of my ski trip to Italy. I still want to join, but I cannot reply or whatever.

I will be back at sunday the 17th for further questioning.

Cya
Back to top Go down
TylerC
TylerC

Date of Registration : 2013-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Neusspray's Application   Neusspray's Application I_icon_minitime9th February 2013, 12:21 am

So Julien after having a nice conversation with you in-game, killed Hilla and after you beat me in the Omok game 4 times in a row i finally realised what a great guy you are. Your personality and the maturity of yours, i think you would fit perfectly into our guild.

About the application it wasn't especielly good in the start, but you replied fast and made a addition which covered the rest +1 for that.

You got my finest yes buddy.

PS. Remember to get me a Balotelli autograph hehe.

PSS. Sweat, blood and tears the 3 keywords for me to beat you in the Omok game next time, watch out!
Back to top Go down
Entenfang
Hestia's Jr. Leader
Entenfang

PostSubject: Re: Neusspray's Application   Neusspray's Application I_icon_minitime9th February 2013, 12:07 pm

Now the app is much better...
Would be great to have a little chat with you, if you have time. Don´t worry about being away for 1 week, and informing us about that was a very good idea.
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Hestia's Leader
Nessa

Date of Registration : 2012-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Neusspray's Application   Neusspray's Application I_icon_minitime9th February 2013, 12:27 pm

Ohey, finally able to check your application. Smile

And I'm glad you changed it, because you seemed like a nice guy and were a nice grinding partner too.
As said above, pass through Ch3FM13 for a chat with our members.

Good luck!

Greetings, Vanessa
Back to top Go down
BannedCookie
Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Neusspray's Application   Neusspray's Application I_icon_minitime18th February 2013, 11:49 am

Back in town, ready to meet up with you guys and answer more questions.
Feel free to hit me up in game, i'll be in GFM ones in a while too.
Back to top Go down
Entenfang
Hestia's Jr. Leader
Entenfang

PostSubject: Re: Neusspray's Application   Neusspray's Application I_icon_minitime18th February 2013, 6:21 pm

It´s great that you informed us about your absence and came to our gfm right after returning. We had a little chat and I`ll give you a yes, since you answered all my questions satisfactorily. Smile
Back to top Go down
BannedCookie
Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Neusspray's Application   Neusspray's Application I_icon_minitime19th February 2013, 12:17 am

Thanks Albert. Sorry I wasn't talking too much, was getting calls all the time and had mind on other things ^^
Back to top Go down
Entenfang
Hestia's Jr. Leader
Entenfang

PostSubject: Re: Neusspray's Application   Neusspray's Application I_icon_minitime19th February 2013, 12:39 pm

Don´t worry about that, we respect irl matters in Hestia. Your honesty is only another + and I´m sure we´ll get some more time to talk. Smile
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Hestia's Leader
Nessa

Date of Registration : 2012-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Neusspray's Application   Neusspray's Application I_icon_minitime21st February 2013, 10:54 am

Accepted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Neusspray's Application   Neusspray's Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Neusspray's Application
Page 1 of 1