Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maplestory Europe Kradia Guild Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
HESTIA@
Latest topics
» Application TwiMyo
[Application] Swaex/Allysér/ Wout I_icon_minitime21st June 2015, 7:36 pm by XxSasukexX19

» [Application] Estchar
[Application] Swaex/Allysér/ Wout I_icon_minitime19th June 2015, 2:19 am by XxSasukexX19

» [Application] TankyChan
[Application] Swaex/Allysér/ Wout I_icon_minitime19th June 2015, 2:19 am by XxSasukexX19

» Cramson´s Application
[Application] Swaex/Allysér/ Wout I_icon_minitime19th June 2015, 2:17 am by XxSasukexX19

» Application Defeatz
[Application] Swaex/Allysér/ Wout I_icon_minitime9th June 2015, 8:02 pm by XxSasukexX19

» [Application] GoldenRave
[Application] Swaex/Allysér/ Wout I_icon_minitime28th May 2015, 7:11 pm by XxSasukexX19

» Pachiru application
[Application] Swaex/Allysér/ Wout I_icon_minitime20th May 2015, 1:10 am by XxSasukexX19

» [Application] jackdefries
[Application] Swaex/Allysér/ Wout I_icon_minitime17th May 2015, 11:52 pm by XxSasukexX19

» Avrayne's Guild application
[Application] Swaex/Allysér/ Wout I_icon_minitime9th May 2015, 5:32 pm by XxSasukexX19

Most active topics
[application] TheDualblade
BrawlSoHard Application
Guess who's back.
[Application] Kojimaru
CitraX's Application :)
xBladestylez Apply
Boss-application Steph
xpurpleheart's Application
xAfterLife's Squad Application.
[Application] Nianzu
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

[Application] Swaex/Allysér/ Wout

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Allysér
Squad Member
Allysér

Date of Registration : 2012-04-21

[Application] Swaex/Allysér/ Wout Empty
PostSubject: [Application] Swaex/Allysér/ Wout   [Application] Swaex/Allysér/ Wout I_icon_minitime10th May 2013, 12:51 pm

In Game Name: Swaex

Job: Bishop

Level: 182

Guild: HellBound

Do you have any experience with bossing: I do! I"ve been to Empress mostly, and I did czakum on Allysér and also normal zakum. I've done horntail and I've done all the small bosses.
Why do you want to join our bossing squad:

Long story coming up:
I previously applied for your bossquad, since I thought I had time but that wasn't the case. I'm am thruthfully sorry that I have neglected some people and if I've hurted anyone in the past, my apologies.. You have the right to say No.

Though, I've learned a lot of things now and I grew older. I'm 17 years old now and I hope that I could get a chance to renew the bonds or make new friends within the bossquad. I like talking to people, and I like doing bosses. I hope I made my point here and if I didn't, ask me questions (I hope I can answer them though, it was a long time ago).

How did you find this site:

I remembered it and by the kind Gods of the Search (aka Google f3) I found my way to your forum

Tell something about yourself (IRL):
My name is Wouter (but call me Wout please, I hate my full name.. xD) and I'm currently in grammar school. My hobbies are gaming (mostly)), socializing and well.. that's it. I'm not a boring person though, I sometimes make people laugh but not always, because my stupidity can be to high leveled or to low leveled for some peeps xD. Nonetheless, I'm a cheerful person and I'm willing to thrive for my goals in my own unique way (PROCRASTINATING!) WOEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Enough for today, cyas.

Your sincerely,
Wout
Back to top Go down
Posk
Squad Member
Posk

Date of Registration : 2012-02-27

PostSubject: Re: [Application] Swaex/Allysér/ Wout   [Application] Swaex/Allysér/ Wout I_icon_minitime10th May 2013, 1:08 pm

Dat nib Wouter f3

He's a good guy xD I don't have myself anything bad to say about him. And he's bishop... I guess Raph will be a lot happier if he don't have to use his bishop 8D
Back to top Go down
Allysér
Squad Member
Allysér

PostSubject: Re: [Application] Swaex/Allysér/ Wout   [Application] Swaex/Allysér/ Wout I_icon_minitime10th May 2013, 1:11 pm

Posk wrote:
Dat nib Wouter f3

He's a good guy xD I don't have myself anything bad to say about him. And he's bishop... I guess Raph will be a lot happier if he don't have to use his bishop 8D

Who'd ya be calling nib! My nibbyness is awesome! <3

And:
'Always willing to lend my expertise'

Back to top Go down
MercedeShoot
Squad Member
MercedeShoot

Date of Registration : 2012-01-30

PostSubject: Re: [Application] Swaex/Allysér/ Wout   [Application] Swaex/Allysér/ Wout I_icon_minitime10th May 2013, 1:29 pm

he's got my vote ;P
and i guess raph would indeed be happy wit another bish in the squad XD
Back to top Go down
XxSasukexX19
Hestia's Leader
XxSasukexX19

PostSubject: Re: [Application] Swaex/Allysér/ Wout   [Application] Swaex/Allysér/ Wout I_icon_minitime10th May 2013, 2:11 pm

Hi Wout, that would be a yes from me of course since I know you & you're a bishop, we got a full empress run tonight at 9pm, if you want to join please read the following & post reply:

We shall go for a full run friday at 9pm mapletime GMT+1, if you want to join please fulfill as many requirements as possible:
Spoiler:

and post following:

IGN:
Job:
Level:
Dream Key:
Amount of wheels:

For this run we shall need 2 binders (demon Slayer / luminous), 3 bishops, 1 paladin / kaiser , 3 dark knights / phantoms & 9 attackers.

Also please do not forget we use Skype during boss runs, if you didn't get it yet please do the following:

Spoiler:

and please do not forget to get on Skype before 9pm so there's no delay.

Greetings, Raphaël.
Back to top Go down
Allysér
Squad Member
Allysér

PostSubject: Re: [Application] Swaex/Allysér/ Wout   [Application] Swaex/Allysér/ Wout I_icon_minitime10th May 2013, 3:34 pm

IGN: Swaex
Job: Bishop
Level: 182
Dream Key: Yes
Amount of wheels: 10

Thanks for giving me this opportunity!
Back to top Go down
Entenfang
Hestia's Jr. Leader
Entenfang

PostSubject: Re: [Application] Swaex/Allysér/ Wout   [Application] Swaex/Allysér/ Wout I_icon_minitime10th May 2013, 4:26 pm

Hey Wout,
welcome back! I still remember you from old times and I have no reason to say no. See you tonight, Albert

btw would be great if you fix your sign f3
Back to top Go down
Allysér
Squad Member
Allysér

PostSubject: Re: [Application] Swaex/Allysér/ Wout   [Application] Swaex/Allysér/ Wout I_icon_minitime10th May 2013, 4:30 pm

Entenfang wrote:
Hey Wout,
welcome back! I still remember you from old times and I have no reason to say no. See you tonight, Albert

btw would be great if you fix your sign f3
''

Ew yes, I'll do it today :3!
Back to top Go down
XxSasukexX19
Hestia's Leader
XxSasukexX19

PostSubject: Re: [Application] Swaex/Allysér/ Wout   [Application] Swaex/Allysér/ Wout I_icon_minitime10th May 2013, 10:10 pm

Accepted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Application] Swaex/Allysér/ Wout   [Application] Swaex/Allysér/ Wout I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Application] Swaex/Allysér/ Wout
Page 1 of 1