Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maplestory Europe Kradia Guild Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
HESTIA@
Latest topics
» Application TwiMyo
[Application] Thedualblade I_icon_minitime21st June 2015, 7:36 pm by XxSasukexX19

» [Application] Estchar
[Application] Thedualblade I_icon_minitime19th June 2015, 2:19 am by XxSasukexX19

» [Application] TankyChan
[Application] Thedualblade I_icon_minitime19th June 2015, 2:19 am by XxSasukexX19

» Cramson´s Application
[Application] Thedualblade I_icon_minitime19th June 2015, 2:17 am by XxSasukexX19

» Application Defeatz
[Application] Thedualblade I_icon_minitime9th June 2015, 8:02 pm by XxSasukexX19

» [Application] GoldenRave
[Application] Thedualblade I_icon_minitime28th May 2015, 7:11 pm by XxSasukexX19

» Pachiru application
[Application] Thedualblade I_icon_minitime20th May 2015, 1:10 am by XxSasukexX19

» [Application] jackdefries
[Application] Thedualblade I_icon_minitime17th May 2015, 11:52 pm by XxSasukexX19

» Avrayne's Guild application
[Application] Thedualblade I_icon_minitime9th May 2015, 5:32 pm by XxSasukexX19

Most active topics
[application] TheDualblade
BrawlSoHard Application
Guess who's back.
[Application] Kojimaru
CitraX's Application :)
xBladestylez Apply
Boss-application Steph
xpurpleheart's Application
xAfterLife's Squad Application.
[Application] Nianzu
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

[Application] Thedualblade

Go down 
+3
Entenfang
XxSasukexX19
TheDualblade
7 posters
AuthorMessage
TheDualblade
Squad Member
TheDualblade

Date of Registration : 2012-05-23

[Application] Thedualblade Empty
PostSubject: [Application] Thedualblade   [Application] Thedualblade I_icon_minitime17th November 2013, 7:41 pm

-IG Name:Thedualblade
-IG Name of all other Characters you use/have:knabbeldit, knabbelkoc, knabbelevan, Thedualblade, cannoneerpro, bowwithguns, nodemons4me
-Level:170
-Job: Dualblader
-Guild:IIcedEarth

-Name:Michiel
-Age:12 (almost 13) (I know it's low, but read further.)

-List of previous Guilds:can't remember them, but they were alot
-Reason for Leaving/Being kicked from previous Guilds:mostly because the guilds became inactive and for others because they were boring/had rude people in it.

-How did you find our Forum?: I already am a member, but 1 year ago I found it through OhnShedidnt
-Do you know any Member of Hestia?:Ohnshedidnt, xvannii, sasuke
-Why do you want to join Hestia?:I ragequitted one year ago, nowadays I'm playing again, but I don't think the boss squad is interesting for me since it almost always is too late/getting canceled a year ago. Conclusion: the boss squad is almost useless to me, so i want to join the guild and interact with hestians live, and being able to help/get help from people who are almost always active.

-Any past/present history related to Hacks and/or Scams? Explain if so: Since my ragequit I was hacked, probably during the data leak. I think there was a total amount of items worth over 1bill hacked, but al my untradeable stuff was left (most of my equisp) I also found out that my 100- characters weren't hacked so I gained 70 mill from there, with that I am playing for 1 1/2 months already, having 144 mill and some nice worth stuff, and I am lvled 8 times during that time. You can see I'm recovering pretty well from it.
-How do you gain mesos/Fund yourself?:I don't use nx currently, and I gain mesos by selling mmbs and sunrise dew from kerberos (I love you, veracent) It's also because abel picks up my stuff, and I gained some money by fusing dimension gloves.

-Tell us something about yourself: I've already done this a year ago in my squad application but here it is again:I'm a normal mapler, enjoying the game and wanting to fully recover from the accident that i was hacked and even get better, I'm doing good on that, but to get even better I will need some help, that is why I decided to try and join hestia since I know everyone in here is reliable and some people should remember me and know I'm reliable too, also just don't mind my age, I'm not sure if it is still there, but a year ago you had to be 16 years old at least, but believe me; I'm not a troller/thief or anything like that, I've never scammed/hacked/abused people in maple. My mind is 16 years old already, so please don't not accept me because of my age.
Back to top Go down
XxSasukexX19
Hestia's Leader
XxSasukexX19

Date of Registration : 2012-01-30

PostSubject: Re: [Application] Thedualblade   [Application] Thedualblade I_icon_minitime17th November 2013, 10:46 pm

Hi Michiel that's a rather complete application there, though you could have used a few paragraphs to make it easier to read. About Ohnshedidnt & xVannii, they both quitted a while ago now.

Also about your mind being 16 years old already, you'll have to prove that through your behaviour. You can check our guild fm to have a chat with our members: ch3 fm13.

Your english is understandable, however it would be nice if you improve it a little.

Greetings, Raphaël.
Back to top Go down
Entenfang
Hestia's Jr. Leader
Entenfang

PostSubject: Re: [Application] Thedualblade   [Application] Thedualblade I_icon_minitime18th November 2013, 7:00 pm

Hey Michiel and welcome back!

Nice to hear something again from people who have already applied in the past.

My first impression was the big improvement of your English - and of your application in general- compared to the one you wrote for our squad last year.

I have some questions though.

Thedualblade wrote:
-IG Name of all other Characters you use/have:Thedualblade
What´s the difference between those 2 chars?

Thedualblade wrote:
You should have checked your squad app Razz Back then you were in a guild called GoodLuck. Also what will happen to your current guild?

Thedualblade wrote:
-Why do you want to join Hestia?:I ragequitted one year ago, nowadays I'm playing again, but I don't think the boss squad is interesting for me since it almost always is too late/getting canceled a year ago.
I´d like to know why you ragequitted 1 year ago and decided to play again now. About our runs being cancelled or delayed all the time, I think we have improved a little. Wink 

Thedualblade wrote:
I know everyone in here is reliable
How do you know?

Thedualblade wrote:
and some people should remember me
Indeed. Smile

Thedualblade wrote:
I'm not sure if it is still there, but a year ago you had to be 16 years old at least
Sometimes it is helpful to check out our forum rules.

Thedualblade wrote:
My mind is 16 years old already
We´ll see about that.

Raph already informed you about xVannii and Ohnshedidnt and our gfm, so we could meet ingame during the next days.

Greetings, Albert
Back to top Go down
Chyrad
Squad Member
Chyrad

Date of Registration : 2013-02-16

PostSubject: Re: [Application] Thedualblade   [Application] Thedualblade I_icon_minitime18th November 2013, 11:27 pm

Raph I know him from something, got him in buddy and I am pretty sure he is a good guy ^^
Back to top Go down
TheDualblade
Squad Member
TheDualblade

PostSubject: Re: [Application] Thedualblade   [Application] Thedualblade I_icon_minitime19th November 2013, 10:40 am

XxSasukexX19 wrote:
Hi Michiel that's a rather complete application there, though you could have used a few paragraphs to make it easier to read.
I know, ","s and paragraphs aren't my strongest thing in english.
XxSasukexX19 wrote:
About Ohnshedidnt & xVannii, they both quitted a while ago now.
I'm sad to hear that.

XxSasukexX19 wrote:
Also about your mind being 16 years old already, you'll have to prove that through your behaviour. You can check our guild fm to have a chat with our members: ch3 fm13.
Alright, I'll be sure to be around there.

XxSasukexX19 wrote:
Your english is understandable, however it would be nice if you improve it a little.
I know, my english is mostly obtained through gaming, and the rest is obtained by english lessons on school, but those aren't that good since I already know most of it.

Entenfang wrote:
Thedualblade wrote:
-IG Name of all other Characters you use/have:Thedualblade
What´s the difference between those 2 chars?
I think I read over the word "other" so I named all my characters.

Entenfang wrote:

Thedualblade wrote:
You should have checked your squad app Razz Back then you were in a guild called GoodLuck. Also what will happen to your current guild?
Hmm, my current guild.... I think I'll thank them for what we've done together and add most of them to my buddy list.

Entenfang wrote:
Thedualblade wrote:
-Why do you want to join Hestia?:I ragequitted one year ago, nowadays I'm playing again, but I don't think the boss squad is interesting for me since it almost always is too late/getting canceled a year ago.
I´d like to know why you ragequitted 1 year ago and decided to play again now. About our runs being cancelled or delayed all the time, I think we have improved a little. Wink 
I ragequitted because I accidently boomed my fully miracled, funded lvl 130 dagger, I tried to play on and get it again but it took too long so I quitted. It actually became to boring, because of me booming the dagger so I call it ragequitting.
Why am I playing again? I looked at the maple site 1 1/2 months ago and I thought it would be interesting to get the cubes from the psy-facebook-like-event. Then I noticed I downloaded it too late, but I was getting to see the fun in maplestory again.
About the runs being less delayed, I took a look at the forums and I think it was pretty improved, yes.

Entenfang wrote:
Thedualblade wrote:
I know everyone in here is reliable
How do you know?
This one is actually fairly simple to answer: The loot from boss fights is always shared, if not there are strict rules, and to get in the guild you must come across reliable. And I don't think an con would take the time to get in the guild to scam it.

Entenfang wrote:
Thedualblade wrote:
and some people should remember me
Indeed. Smile
Happy to hear that Smile

Entenfang wrote:
Thedualblade wrote:
I'm not sure if it is still there, but a year ago you had to be 16 years old at least
Sometimes it is helpful to check out our forum rules.
Actually, that is a good idea Wink

Entenfang wrote:
Thedualblade wrote:
My mind is 16 years old already
We´ll see about that.
Happy you are giving me a chance Smile

Chyrad wrote:
Raph I know him from something, got him in buddy and I am pretty sure he is a good guy ^^
Actually, it was from 2 days of pvp, but thanks for recommending me to Raphaël Wink
Greeting, Michiel
Back to top Go down
jxsh
Hestia's Jr. Leader
jxsh

PostSubject: Re: [Application] Thedualblade   [Application] Thedualblade I_icon_minitime25th November 2013, 4:34 pm

Hey Michiel!

I just read your application and the responses - you seem to be nice, your English is quite good regarding your age and I think you're an experienced Mapler.
Actually, I don't think there will be a problem with your age if your "mind is 16 years old already", but as Raph already said, you will have to prove it.
Maybe I didn't see it or you just forgot to mention it: When did you start playing MapleStory?

Greetings
Josh
Back to top Go down
TheDualblade
Squad Member
TheDualblade

PostSubject: Re: [Application] Thedualblade   [Application] Thedualblade I_icon_minitime25th November 2013, 8:26 pm

Hmm, I'm not quite sure about that.
And that is because first my brother played the game, and later I played it. That makes me remember the time that down-jump wasn't even possible, but I'm not sure if I already played just then.
I can say that I started when there were only adventurers (the old hard times Razz)
I think I know maplestory for five years, and that I'm playing it for about 3 years. So I have the maple knowledge of five years, making me an experienced mapler indeed.
I'd also like to say that I've been online on various evenings, just sitting in ch 3 fm 13 so I'm not sure if hestia is still as active as before (a year ago people afked there 24/7). So do I have the wrong fm, wrong evenings? wrong times of the day? What is it?
Back to top Go down
Entenfang
Hestia's Jr. Leader
Entenfang

PostSubject: Re: [Application] Thedualblade   [Application] Thedualblade I_icon_minitime25th November 2013, 8:37 pm

Sorry if you weren´t able to meet anyone, I´ve been trying to find you during the last days at different times but you weren´t on. Just to be sure, your main char is spelled theduaibiade?
Back to top Go down
jxsh
Hestia's Jr. Leader
jxsh

PostSubject: Re: [Application] Thedualblade   [Application] Thedualblade I_icon_minitime25th November 2013, 10:07 pm

Yes, we are having some inactivity problems at the moment - that's one of the reasons we're recruiting nice people like you again!
Back to top Go down
TheDualblade
Squad Member
TheDualblade

PostSubject: Re: [Application] Thedualblade   [Application] Thedualblade I_icon_minitime1st December 2013, 11:39 am

I've found another "proof" of my mind being old enough already:So on school my mind "requires" to be old enough and I only have 1 mark below a 6 so I think I'm doing pretty good Wink

Ps. I wrote this because no one seems to be ever at the gfm, so either accept me because it is me, because of the reason above or to chat through the guild chat.

Back to top Go down
Entenfang
Hestia's Jr. Leader
Entenfang

PostSubject: Re: [Application] Thedualblade   [Application] Thedualblade I_icon_minitime1st December 2013, 2:49 pm

On which days and at what time are you at the gfm usually?
Back to top Go down
XxSasukexX19
Hestia's Leader
XxSasukexX19

PostSubject: Re: [Application] Thedualblade   [Application] Thedualblade I_icon_minitime3rd December 2013, 8:51 pm

TheDualblade wrote:
I've found another "proof" of my mind being old enough already:So on school my mind "requires" to be old enough and I only have 1 mark below a 6 so I think I'm doing pretty good Wink

Ps. I wrote this because no one seems to be ever at the gfm, so either accept me because it is me, because of the reason above or to chat through the guild chat.
I'm just saying man, but your school abilities don't tell anything about maturity, school grades depend only on your time spent on studies & your studying capacities.

However we've known you for some time, so I'd vote for trial so we can see if you're fit to Hestia.
Back to top Go down
jxsh
Hestia's Jr. Leader
jxsh

PostSubject: Re: [Application] Thedualblade   [Application] Thedualblade I_icon_minitime3rd December 2013, 10:19 pm

Agree ^
Back to top Go down
TheDualblade
Squad Member
TheDualblade

PostSubject: Re: [Application] Thedualblade   [Application] Thedualblade I_icon_minitime7th December 2013, 2:11 pm

XxSasukexX19 wrote:
However we've known you for some time, so I'd vote for trial so we can see if you're fit to Hestia.
I was bussy this week, so i couldn't respond fast, but thanks for making this decision Smile
Back to top Go down
typhoon128
Squad Member

PostSubject: Re: [Application] Thedualblade   [Application] Thedualblade I_icon_minitime7th December 2013, 3:53 pm

I vote yes! haha xD

Back to top Go down
DemiChan
Hestia's Member
DemiChan

Date of Registration : 2013-02-19

PostSubject: Re: [Application] Thedualblade   [Application] Thedualblade I_icon_minitime8th December 2013, 11:51 am

typhoon128 wrote:
I vote yes! haha xD

ditto
Back to top Go down
TheDualblade
Squad Member
TheDualblade

PostSubject: Re: [Application] Thedualblade   [Application] Thedualblade I_icon_minitime26th December 2013, 12:39 pm

I am sorry for not being active last 2 or 3 weeks, but maplestory is becoming "meh" again.
I am getting bored of maple because there is too less to do; training goes slow and there aren't huge storylines anymore for me (past henesys is too hard and I did phanteon on other accounts).
Since there is an new update now I'd like to try it again, and it will hopefully make me feel happy when playing maplestory again.
I hope my break didn't have any negative effects for my application. For now I will be seeing you around.
Back to top Go down
XxSasukexX19
Hestia's Leader
XxSasukexX19

PostSubject: Re: [Application] Thedualblade   [Application] Thedualblade I_icon_minitime26th December 2013, 3:32 pm

TheDualblade wrote:
I am sorry for not being active last 2 or 3 weeks, but maplestory is becoming "meh" again.

I hope my break didn't have any negative effects for my application. For now I will be seeing you around.

One does not simply have a break without even warning the guild you're applying to about that break. We were willing to give you a chance in trial, yet you didn't bother to show up in game, nor to warn us about your break.

If maplestory is becoming "meh" again, I can understand that, but the least we expect from our applicants is to tell us about their break periods.

This unconcern of yours proves you aren't both mature & motivated enough to join us.

I hope you'll find another guild which would fit you better.

I also remind you that as a boss squad member you're free to apply anytime to join our boss runs.

Denied
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Application] Thedualblade   [Application] Thedualblade I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Application] Thedualblade
Page 1 of 1