Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maplestory Europe Kradia Guild Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
HESTIA@
Latest topics
» Application TwiMyo
[Application] Absinthi I_icon_minitime21st June 2015, 7:36 pm by XxSasukexX19

» [Application] Estchar
[Application] Absinthi I_icon_minitime19th June 2015, 2:19 am by XxSasukexX19

» [Application] TankyChan
[Application] Absinthi I_icon_minitime19th June 2015, 2:19 am by XxSasukexX19

» Cramson´s Application
[Application] Absinthi I_icon_minitime19th June 2015, 2:17 am by XxSasukexX19

» Application Defeatz
[Application] Absinthi I_icon_minitime9th June 2015, 8:02 pm by XxSasukexX19

» [Application] GoldenRave
[Application] Absinthi I_icon_minitime28th May 2015, 7:11 pm by XxSasukexX19

» Pachiru application
[Application] Absinthi I_icon_minitime20th May 2015, 1:10 am by XxSasukexX19

» [Application] jackdefries
[Application] Absinthi I_icon_minitime17th May 2015, 11:52 pm by XxSasukexX19

» Avrayne's Guild application
[Application] Absinthi I_icon_minitime9th May 2015, 5:32 pm by XxSasukexX19

Most active topics
[application] TheDualblade
BrawlSoHard Application
Guess who's back.
[Application] Kojimaru
CitraX's Application :)
xBladestylez Apply
Boss-application Steph
xpurpleheart's Application
xAfterLife's Squad Application.
[Application] Nianzu
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

[Application] Absinthi

Go down 
+5
Entenfang
TheDualblade
Chuii
jarlemann
tosi1312
9 posters
AuthorMessage
tosi1312
Hestia's Member

Date of Registration : 2014-01-04

[Application] Absinthi Empty
PostSubject: [Application] Absinthi   [Application] Absinthi I_icon_minitime4th January 2014, 3:13 pm

IG Name: Absinthi

IG Name of all other Characters you use/have:
Kanturi - Kaurit
Kauntir - Absintheyr
Absinthei - Absinthyi
Absitoni

Level: 183
Job: Kaiser
Guild: I’m currently in a guild named “PlayTheGame”. Nothin' too serious.

Name: Simon

List of previous Guilds:
My memory is pretty blank right here, but I can recall being in the guild Enyo. Other applicants mentioned that guild and that reminded me of it. I was in this guild with my previous main Kanturi.

Reason for Leaving/Being kicked from previous Guilds:
When I have been kicked from a guild it has been because of inactivity. I’ve been an MS player since 2005, and I’ve had my periods on and off, that should be understandable.

How did you find our Forum? :
“Mestermartin” was commercializing in Henesys.

Do you know any Member of Hestia? :
No, I do not.

Why do you want to join Hestia? :
Activity, some maturity, and the occasional teamwork. That’s what I appreciate.

Any past/present history related to Hacks and/or Scams? Explain if so:
No, I’ve never taken part in any of these illegal activities, I’m simply not that bad ass to be able to succeed with this.

How do you gain mesos/Fund yourself? :
Further into MS I assume I’ll be funding myself through more in game options I think, but so far I’ve been little bit dependent on NX usage.

Tell us something about yourself:
Beside from what I’ve already mentioned of personal information I’m currently attending 3rd year high school, and next year I’m planning to continue my education within IT. And within other in real life activities I like football and other kinds of entertainment, for example films / TV-series.
Back to top Go down
jarlemann
Hestia's Jr. Leader
jarlemann

Date of Registration : 2013-02-01

PostSubject: Re: [Application] Absinthi   [Application] Absinthi I_icon_minitime4th January 2014, 8:12 pm

Hey Simon! Nice application !
Nice to see another applicant! You get a bonus point from me for being norwegian ;D
Hope to catch you in the guild fm tomorrow or the coming week! Very Happy

Could you tell us about your future plans in maple? Maybe lvl 200? Working on your equips? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chuii
Hestia's Jr. Leader
Chuii

Date of Registration : 2012-01-30

PostSubject: Re: [Application] Absinthi   [Application] Absinthi I_icon_minitime4th January 2014, 8:38 pm

Welcome to the forum Simon. Smile

Had a little chat with him in GFM earlier today, and he seemed like a decent guy.
It's a yes from me. Smile
Back to top Go down
TheDualblade
Squad Member
TheDualblade

Date of Registration : 2012-05-23

PostSubject: Re: [Application] Absinthi   [Application] Absinthi I_icon_minitime4th January 2014, 9:19 pm

Welcome to the forum Simon Smile

I remember the guild enyo, and it was a quite good guild; active and 120+, however, it collapsed in inactivity 2 years ago.
I like to see someone who plays a loooooong time, and because of that, i'm sure you know very more than enough ;0
There is only 1 thing: your funding, not having a real way to get mesos besides using nx isn't a good income but as you say it may change in the future (think of our empress runs, ETC.)

I vote yes Smile
Back to top Go down
tosi1312
Hestia's Member

PostSubject: Re: [Application] Absinthi   [Application] Absinthi I_icon_minitime4th January 2014, 9:34 pm

Thanks guys Wink

I'm online quite reguarly, so I'll come to the guild FM, and hopefully I'll catch ya sometime Jarle.

Regarding my future plans I'm heading towards 200. there is progress happening Wink. I'm gonna try to hit that pretty number within a couple of weeks. I'm also starting to become pretty "happy" with my current items, but it's always a working progress ofcourse.

Back to top Go down
Entenfang
Hestia's Jr. Leader
Entenfang

PostSubject: Re: [Application] Absinthi   [Application] Absinthi I_icon_minitime4th January 2014, 11:09 pm

Hey Simon,
welcome to our forum from me aswell and thanks for applying.

Your application is not very extensive but contains most important information. I have to make a few comments though.

tosi1312 wrote:
IG Name of all other Characters you use/have:
Kaurit
I can´t find this char on the ranking list.

tosi1312 wrote:
Level: 183
Job:        Kaiser
Obviously you have lvled up since posting your app. Gz on 184! Smile

tosi1312 wrote:
Guild:      I’m currently in a guild named “PlayTheGame”. Nothin' too serious.
What will happen to your current guild if you get accepted?

tosi1312 wrote:
List of previous Guilds:  
My memory is pretty blank right here, but I can recall being in the guild Enyo. Other applicants mentioned that guild and that reminded me of it. I was in this guild with my previous main Kanturi.
I´m a bit unhappy with this part. Is that all you remember from 9 years of ms?  Surprised 
How long have you been a member of Enyo and when was that?

tosi1312 wrote:
Reason for Leaving/Being kicked from previous Guilds:
When I have been kicked from a guild it has been because of inactivity. I’ve been an MS player since 2005, and I’ve had my periods on and off, that should be understandable.
Are you planning to stay active in the future?

TheDualblade wrote:
I remember the guild enyo, and it was a quite good guild; active and 120+,
however, it collapsed in inactivity 2 years ago.
No.

Also, I´d like to point out that you are not allowed to vote for guild application as a Squad member. But you may give your impressions and vote for Squad applications, of course.

Maybe we could meet  at our gfm during the next days.

Greetings, Albert
Back to top Go down
Martinmann
Buddy
Martinmann

Date of Registration : 2013-02-02

PostSubject: Re: [Application] Absinthi   [Application] Absinthi I_icon_minitime4th January 2014, 11:17 pm

Hai Simon! It was very nice to meet you in guild fm. you looked like a cool guy. plus you are also norwegian, which I like. What kind of TV-series are you watching? and what activities you expect from us in Hestia ? =)   Basketball 
Back to top Go down
Colouds
Hestia's Member

Date of Registration : 2012-10-27

PostSubject: Re: [Application] Absinthi   [Application] Absinthi I_icon_minitime5th January 2014, 1:04 am

Hay Simon,

on the first look your Application looks respectable but still want to talk to you abit in game.
Hope to see you in the GFM in the next few days. :3
Back to top Go down
tosi1312
Hestia's Member

PostSubject: Re: [Application] Absinthi   [Application] Absinthi I_icon_minitime5th January 2014, 1:32 am

Hello Entenfang!

"I can´t find this char on the ranking list."
I deleted him earlier today. Decided to make a new character, and I didn't feel like buying a new character slot. Was a 77 cygnus, kinda regret deleting him already, lol.

"What will happen to your current guild if you get accepted?"
You see in my application I added "Nothin' too serious" behind my guild, and it was really to prevent this question, heh. Yeah, it's one of those guilds where everyone gets invited. I highly doubt much will happen.

"I´m a bit unhappy with this part. Is that all you remember from 9 years of ms? Surprised
How long have you been a member of Enyo and when was that?"

I can remember alot about MS, but that's mainly about killing stumps when I was 12 years old. Well I would've written it if I had the answer.. Although I believe I was in the guild for approximately a month. To take a wild guess I'd say it was approximately 2 years ago..? I'm not sure..

"Are you planning to stay active in the future?"
I've been switching alot between WoW and MS for a good while, but I haven't been playing WoW for approximately 5 months now. I can say myself done with that game, and one of the main reasons why I started playing MS again was because it's rather simple and not that time consuming compared to a certain other game. So at this moment I'm planning to continue to play MS.

Hai Martin!

I watch Bates Motel, Hannibal, American Horror Story, Game of Thrones, Grimm and also recently started watching this Dracula series. Having an hard time finding anything decent these days really, most is complete shit. But I consider these to be rather alright and entertaining.

Regarding which type of activities I expect I would appreciate some boss runs for example. In general it's cool to join a guild which have members that are same level or over cause in my current guild that's a lil problem. As mentioned yknow, teamwork.

Back to top Go down
Martinmann
Buddy
Martinmann

PostSubject: Re: [Application] Absinthi   [Application] Absinthi I_icon_minitime5th January 2014, 6:21 am

I see, well u watch scary movies, which I hate xd! I love zombie movies, but not horror. never seen Games of throne, but I've heard its very good. Here in hestia we help eachother with almost everything, we doing runs together giving eachother tips. You are a nice guy, and its a YES from me Cool
[Empress run on friday], which you will find on forum under Boss runs. I know you will be a good Hestia member! Wink 
Back to top Go down
XxSasukexX19
Hestia's Leader
XxSasukexX19

PostSubject: Re: [Application] Absinthi   [Application] Absinthi I_icon_minitime5th January 2014, 11:03 pm

Hi Simon & welcome on our forum, your application is nice, plus you answer our questions, which is appeciated.

I'd like to have a chat with you in game before giving my vote.

Greetings, Raphaël.
Back to top Go down
giang1993
Hestia's Member

Date of Registration : 2013-02-01

PostSubject: Re: [Application] Absinthi   [Application] Absinthi I_icon_minitime7th January 2014, 1:51 pm

Hey Simon! Your application seems pretty good to me.

Always good to have another Norwegian apply for the guild! :)And we went through almost the same education except i chose sales!

I'd like to get to know you better although I'm busy right now so I won't be able to be that active.

(Btw don't trust Martin...he's a hunter)

Back to top Go down
Martinmann
Buddy
Martinmann

PostSubject: Re: [Application] Absinthi   [Application] Absinthi I_icon_minitime7th January 2014, 9:38 pm

Shut it fatty  Razz 
Back to top Go down
XxSasukexX19
Hestia's Leader
XxSasukexX19

PostSubject: Re: [Application] Absinthi   [Application] Absinthi I_icon_minitime8th January 2014, 6:43 pm

Accepted

Please contact a junior in game to be added.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Application] Absinthi   [Application] Absinthi I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Application] Absinthi
Page 1 of 1