Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maplestory Europe Kradia Guild Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
HESTIA@
Latest topics
» Application TwiMyo
EvanFox's Application I_icon_minitime21st June 2015, 7:36 pm by XxSasukexX19

» [Application] Estchar
EvanFox's Application I_icon_minitime19th June 2015, 2:19 am by XxSasukexX19

» [Application] TankyChan
EvanFox's Application I_icon_minitime19th June 2015, 2:19 am by XxSasukexX19

» Cramson´s Application
EvanFox's Application I_icon_minitime19th June 2015, 2:17 am by XxSasukexX19

» Application Defeatz
EvanFox's Application I_icon_minitime9th June 2015, 8:02 pm by XxSasukexX19

» [Application] GoldenRave
EvanFox's Application I_icon_minitime28th May 2015, 7:11 pm by XxSasukexX19

» Pachiru application
EvanFox's Application I_icon_minitime20th May 2015, 1:10 am by XxSasukexX19

» [Application] jackdefries
EvanFox's Application I_icon_minitime17th May 2015, 11:52 pm by XxSasukexX19

» Avrayne's Guild application
EvanFox's Application I_icon_minitime9th May 2015, 5:32 pm by XxSasukexX19

Most active topics
[application] TheDualblade
BrawlSoHard Application
Guess who's back.
[Application] Kojimaru
CitraX's Application :)
xBladestylez Apply
Boss-application Steph
xpurpleheart's Application
xAfterLife's Squad Application.
[Application] Nianzu
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

EvanFox's Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EvanFox

Date of Registration : 2014-04-22

EvanFox's Application Empty
PostSubject: EvanFox's Application   EvanFox's Application I_icon_minitime22nd April 2014, 7:58 pm

APPLICATION FORM:

-IG Name: EvanFox
-IG Name of all other Characters you use/have:
FoxLegend (Cannon)
FoxSpear (Paladin)
Poaw (Wind Breaker)
ArrowFox (BowMaster)
and other chars for Link Skill / Card.
-Level:184
-Job:Evan
-Guild:None

-Name:Lucas

-List of previous Guilds: Absinto, Evolution, OrionBr
-Reason for Leaving/Being kicked from previous Guilds:many inactives in the guild, others stopped, not go bosses or do not even speak something in Chat =/

-How did you find our Forum?:They told me that if I want to get into Hestia, I need to send an application and pass the test, and so I'm doing ^^
-Do you know any Member of Hestia?: Yes, i know divinefang, taharabr and others I know by sight =P
-Why do you want to join Hestia?: Maybe for make new friends and go Bosses some days ^^

-Any past/present history related to Hacks and/or Scams? Explain if so:No, never shifted with Hacks or illegais Programs
-How do you gain mesos/Fund yourself?:Well, now i are selling Grand Spells and ABRs for make mesos ^^

-Tell us something about yourself:My name is Lucas, i have 16 years, and i like play games, no only MapleStory, i like FPS too ^^ (Crossfire or Combat Arms for example).i like series, movies and even cartoons. I am scholar, at least in school i got good notes (study in the morning) what gimme  more time to play later hehe.

Thanks~ Smile
Back to top Go down
Entenfang
Hestia's Jr. Leader
Entenfang

Date of Registration : 2012-01-30

PostSubject: Re: EvanFox's Application   EvanFox's Application I_icon_minitime22nd April 2014, 10:22 pm

Hey Lucas,
welcome to our forum and thanks for applying. You´re app is a bit short, contains the most important information though. I would like to ask a few things nevertheless.

EvanFox wrote:

-Guild:None
When did you leave your last guild?

EvanFox wrote:

-How did you find our Forum?:They told me that if I want to get into Hestia, I need to send an application and pass the test, and so I'm doing ^^
Who told you about posting an application here? And which test are you talking about?  Surprised 

EvanFox wrote:

-Why do you want to join Hestia?: Maybe for make new friends and go Bosses some days ^^
Which bosses would you like to do and do you have bossing experience?

EvanFox wrote:

-Tell us something about yourself:My name is Lucas, i have 16 years, and i like play games, no only MapleStory, i like FPS too ^^ (Crossfire or Combat Arms for example).i like series, movies and even cartoons. I am scholar, at least in school i got good notes (study in the morning) what gimme  more time to play later hehe.
I´m curious about your history in ms. When did you start playing ms?

Last but not least I´d like to point out that understanding and using English language is a necessity to join Hestia. Since you´ve made lots of mistakes, I´d like to know if you think you´ll manage to interact with guild members?

You should also check out our gfm ch3 fm13 to get to know more members.

Greetings, Albert
Back to top Go down
EvanFox

Date of Registration : 2014-04-22

PostSubject: Re: EvanFox's Application   EvanFox's Application I_icon_minitime22nd April 2014, 11:11 pm

Hey Albert, ^^

When did you leave your last guild?
:Well, my last guild was OrionBr, it leaves a little more than two weeks.

Who told you about posting an application here? And which test are you talking about?
: divinefang, well is not a test, actually a procedure, how these questions that I'm answering ^^

Which bosses would you like to do and do you have bossing experience?
:I have some experience in VL, ChaosZakum, Zakum, CHT, HT, PB, Empress, Magnus, etc., if they want to call me for any boss, are together ^^

I´m curious about your history in ms. When did you start playing ms?
:Despite having low equips to my playtime (started in January 2012), still packing my items and leveling .. I played another game of Latin America, WonderKing, quite similar to MapleStory, and then i met many friends ^^

Last but not least I´d like to point out that understanding and using English language is a necessity to join Hestia. Since you´ve made lots of mistakes, I´d like to know if you think you´ll manage to interact with guild members?
:Despite some errors in my spelling in English, I can communicate easily with others, logical that once in a while take a translator checked in to see if I wrote something wrong/right.

Thanks again ^^~ EvanFox
Back to top Go down
XxSasukexX19
Hestia's Leader
XxSasukexX19

Date of Registration : 2012-01-30

PostSubject: Re: EvanFox's Application   EvanFox's Application I_icon_minitime23rd April 2014, 12:14 am

Accepted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EvanFox's Application   EvanFox's Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EvanFox's Application
Page 1 of 1