Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maplestory Europe Kradia Guild Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
HESTIA@
Latest topics
» Application TwiMyo
Chryex application I_icon_minitime21st June 2015, 7:36 pm by XxSasukexX19

» [Application] Estchar
Chryex application I_icon_minitime19th June 2015, 2:19 am by XxSasukexX19

» [Application] TankyChan
Chryex application I_icon_minitime19th June 2015, 2:19 am by XxSasukexX19

» Cramson´s Application
Chryex application I_icon_minitime19th June 2015, 2:17 am by XxSasukexX19

» Application Defeatz
Chryex application I_icon_minitime9th June 2015, 8:02 pm by XxSasukexX19

» [Application] GoldenRave
Chryex application I_icon_minitime28th May 2015, 7:11 pm by XxSasukexX19

» Pachiru application
Chryex application I_icon_minitime20th May 2015, 1:10 am by XxSasukexX19

» [Application] jackdefries
Chryex application I_icon_minitime17th May 2015, 11:52 pm by XxSasukexX19

» Avrayne's Guild application
Chryex application I_icon_minitime9th May 2015, 5:32 pm by XxSasukexX19

Most active topics
[application] TheDualblade
BrawlSoHard Application
Guess who's back.
[Application] Kojimaru
CitraX's Application :)
xBladestylez Apply
Boss-application Steph
xpurpleheart's Application
xAfterLife's Squad Application.
[Application] Nianzu
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Chryex application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chyrex
Hestia's Member

Date of Registration : 2014-11-01

Chryex application Empty
PostSubject: Chryex application   Chryex application I_icon_minitime2nd November 2014, 12:37 am

-IG Name: Chryex
-IG Name of all other Characters you use/have: None worth noting.
-Level: 102
-Job: Demon Slayer
-Guild: None currently.

-Name: Jamie

-List of previous Guilds: N/A
-Reason for Leaving/Being kicked from previous Guilds: N/A

-How did you find our Forum?: I found your forum by looking on the guild recruitment thread on the Maplestory EU forums.
-Do you know any Member of Hestia?: I'm afraid not.
-Why do you want to join Hestia?: I'm relatively new to Maplestory, I honestly started playing recently for a boredom cure since I have a lot of time on my hands, but I'm hooked. I read through your recruitment thread and rules ect on this forum and you seem like you have an atmosphere I would enjoy and thrive in.

-Any past/present history related to Hacks and/or Scams? Explain if so: No.
-How do you gain mesos/Fund yourself?: As I mentioned before I have a lot of time on my hands, I've also invested in a pet that picks the mesos up for me, so I just plan on simply grinding items/raw mesos.

-Tell us something about yourself: I love games and whichever game I play I make sure I give it my all. I tend to get really ahead of myself when I start a new game, I'll be level 20 already thinking about how excited I am for level 150 for example. I'm very active and enjoy being social. I read and research a lot before making a decision which I think is a good and a bad thing, but it is just habit. I may ask some silly questions since I'm new, but I'll only ever ask once and if I can figure it out myself I will do.

I'd be very grateful if you let me join your community!
Thanks for reading.
Chyrex/Jamie.
Back to top Go down
jarlemann
Hestia's Jr. Leader
jarlemann

Date of Registration : 2013-02-01

Chryex application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chryex application   Chryex application I_icon_minitime2nd November 2014, 12:46 am

Hey Jamie!

Nice application, and nice seeing that you enjoy the game Smile

I would love for you to tell us a little more about yourself, like what you do(studying, working etc, so we could get a better idea of who you are! )

I'll try to find you in-game once im there, and not afking, pretty sure I could help you out with almost everything in this game, as alot of the other guild members.

Looking forward to meeting you.

Sincerely, jarlemann

Edit: You can try to ( /find instert character name here) to find out my current location in game, or any of the other members for that matter Smile

Last edited by jarlemann on 2nd November 2014, 1:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
XxSasukexX19
Hestia's Leader
XxSasukexX19

Date of Registration : 2012-01-30

Chryex application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chryex application   Chryex application I_icon_minitime2nd November 2014, 12:57 am

Hello Jamie & welcome on our forum Smile

Upon reading your application, I have a few questions for you:

-What's your main activity in real life (working / studying)? (EDIT: jarle already asked xD)
-When did you start playing EMS exactly?
-What are your goals in EMS?
-What games do you play apart from EMS?
-How often do you play EMS in terms of hours a week, on average?
-What do you think about scamming & hacking in general?

You can meet our members in our guild free market (GFM) in channel 3 room 13 (ch3 fm13) or in Leafre town in channel 3 or 13. Feel free to drop by there to have a chat with us Smile

Greetings, Raphaël.
Back to top Go down
Chyrex
Hestia's Member

Chryex application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chryex application   Chryex application I_icon_minitime2nd November 2014, 1:18 am

jarlemann wrote:

I would love for you to tell us a little more about yourself, like what you do(studying, working etc, so we could get a better idea of who you are! )

Hey jarlemann.
Due to my in real life circumstance at the minute I'm not doing anything other than playing games, I can explain it in more detail if needed but it isn't something I'd like to go into detail on a public post. (Sorry!)

I'd be happy to tell you a bit about my past though!
Since finishing school I've sorta struggled with finding what I've liked to do as a career, so I've spent a lot of time studying random subjects and in short-term employment.
I worked in a call center for almost a year doing customer service work, it wasn't a great job but it really improved my ability to talk to people comfortably.
I studied maths and electrical engineering for 6 months before unfortunately moving away from the area my college was located.
I try and keep my mind busy, I quite like problem solving.

I'm out of interesting things to say about myself haha.

Hey Raphael, I'll answer your questions here too. (Sorry for the long post.)

I started playing Maplestory around 5 days ago, not long I know, but I pick things up quickly. I did play years and years ago for a brief period, but I was young and new to the MMO scene.

I honestly don't know what my goals are since a lot of the Maplestory end-game is unknown to me, I see the term 'bossing' used a lot which is pretty self-explanatory and sounds like something I'd thoroughly enjoy.

I play World of Warcraft, Counter Strike: Global Offensive, a little bit of League of Legends, a heap of Osu and Diablo 3. I've played most big MMOs until end-game and have a pretty successful history in PvE content.

I can be at my PC all day, I come and go depending on what I am doing in the game. Since I've just been training recently I've been playing 5 hours a day ish. It's easier to say I am always available.

Speaking as someone who has had accounts hacked, some of which I had spent hundreds of hours playing, I can safely say I despise hackers.
Similar opinion towards scamming. Neither are something I would take part in.
I have bought in-game currency in World of Warcraft previously, but that a long time ago before I stopped to think about the effects of supporting those companies.

I hope I've answered your questions properly, and thank you for replying so quickly!
Chyrex/Jamie.
Back to top Go down
jarlemann
Hestia's Jr. Leader
jarlemann

Chryex application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chryex application   Chryex application I_icon_minitime2nd November 2014, 1:22 am

Chyrex wrote:
jarlemann wrote:

Hey jarlemann.
Due to my in real life circumstance at the minute I'm not doing anything other than playing games, I can explain it in more detail if needed but it isn't something I'd like to go into detail on a public post. (Sorry!)

Chyrex/Jamie.

There is no need to go into details unless you want to talk about it Smile

Edit: I play a little bit of CS:GO, Osu! and a decent amount of League aswell. I mostly play OsuMania however, as I used to play tons of Guitar Hero and Rock band back on Xbox. So we do have something in common it seems Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chyrex
Hestia's Member

Chryex application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chryex application   Chryex application I_icon_minitime2nd November 2014, 1:34 am

jarlemann wrote:

There is no need to go into details unless you want to talk about it Smile

Edit: I play a little bit of CS:GO, Osu! and  a decent amount of League aswell. I mostly play OsuMania however, as I used to play tons of Guitar Hero and Rock band back on Xbox.  So we do have something in common it seems Very Happy

Appreciated. Smile

OsuMania was far too many buttons for me haha, I've watched replays of the faster songs and it is so fun to watch!
Back to top Go down
jarlemann
Hestia's Jr. Leader
jarlemann

Chryex application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chryex application   Chryex application I_icon_minitime2nd November 2014, 1:36 am

Haha, yeah, it might seem complicated at first, but after a while you get used to it Very Happy It sure is a challenge however, as im not too good at it haha.
Back to top Go down
Chyrex
Hestia's Member

Chryex application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chryex application   Chryex application I_icon_minitime2nd November 2014, 1:45 am

jarlemann wrote:
Haha, yeah, it might seem complicated at first, but after a while you get used to it Very Happy It sure is a challenge however, as im not too good at it haha.

My fingers just fell over eachother hah.
I like to think I'm pretty good at classic Osu though, been playing it for a long time now, I love it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
XxSasukexX19
Hestia's Leader
XxSasukexX19

Date of Registration : 2012-01-30

Chryex application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chryex application   Chryex application I_icon_minitime2nd November 2014, 7:34 pm

Accepted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chryex application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chryex application   Chryex application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chryex application
Page 1 of 1