Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maplestory Europe Kradia Guild Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
HESTIA@
Latest topics
» Application TwiMyo
(application) VleugelGast I_icon_minitime21st June 2015, 7:36 pm by XxSasukexX19

» [Application] Estchar
(application) VleugelGast I_icon_minitime19th June 2015, 2:19 am by XxSasukexX19

» [Application] TankyChan
(application) VleugelGast I_icon_minitime19th June 2015, 2:19 am by XxSasukexX19

» Cramson´s Application
(application) VleugelGast I_icon_minitime19th June 2015, 2:17 am by XxSasukexX19

» Application Defeatz
(application) VleugelGast I_icon_minitime9th June 2015, 8:02 pm by XxSasukexX19

» [Application] GoldenRave
(application) VleugelGast I_icon_minitime28th May 2015, 7:11 pm by XxSasukexX19

» Pachiru application
(application) VleugelGast I_icon_minitime20th May 2015, 1:10 am by XxSasukexX19

» [Application] jackdefries
(application) VleugelGast I_icon_minitime17th May 2015, 11:52 pm by XxSasukexX19

» Avrayne's Guild application
(application) VleugelGast I_icon_minitime9th May 2015, 5:32 pm by XxSasukexX19

Most active topics
[application] TheDualblade
BrawlSoHard Application
Guess who's back.
[Application] Kojimaru
CitraX's Application :)
xBladestylez Apply
Boss-application Steph
xpurpleheart's Application
xAfterLife's Squad Application.
[Application] Nianzu
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

(application) VleugelGast

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lyon
Hestia's Member

Date of Registration : 2014-12-04

(application) VleugelGast Empty
PostSubject: (application) VleugelGast   (application) VleugelGast I_icon_minitime5th December 2014, 9:49 pm

-IG Name: VleugelGast
-IG Name of all other Characters you use/have: PrinceLyon (Demon Slayer level 13x), DiepZeekwal (Marksmen level 11x) lantarenvis (Mercedes level 10x)
-Level:135
-Job: Demon Avanger
-Guild: CrystalRush

-Name: Lyon

-List of previous Guilds: Dutchdeal, mimzy
-Reason for Leaving/Being kicked from previous Guilds: mimzy,kicked for being in-active back then.  
Dutchdeal, i leaved after the guild was in-active back then.

-How did you find our Forum?:A friend of mine advised me this guild, he's in here too
-Do you know any Member of Hestia?: i know Roy (xsweetsongx)
-Why do you want to join Hestia?: i'm searching for a good, active and a helping guild for bosses.  The guilds i'm currently in is not doing one of those things, thats why I want to apply for this guild.

-Any past/present history related to Hacks and/or Scams? Explain if so: i never hacked or scammed someone, i'm a fair player with many ways of thinking and a ploblem solving member of the maple society.
-How do you gain mesos/Fund yourself?: i gain mesos by selling raw/pure crafting materials.
i make mesos with selling plates, armour, weapons, juwelery and gems.

-Tell us something about yourself: i'm a well behaved boy with good manners.
I sing, draw and write lyrics. I'm fighting against my own anger and hate. Drawing calms me, singing calms me. i'm spontaneous and a outgoing person. I'm easy to talk to, and nice to others.
My hobby's are singing game music and drawing costuctiond for minecraft, and i draw for for and its calming. I'm a Fan of the Lord of the ring triology and The Hobbit movies. I love Swordfights and arching.

Greeting,

Lyon

Last edited by Lyon on 11th December 2014, 5:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
XxSasukexX19
Hestia's Leader
XxSasukexX19

Date of Registration : 2012-01-30

PostSubject: Re: (application) VleugelGast   (application) VleugelGast I_icon_minitime6th December 2014, 1:03 am

Hello Lyon & welcome on our forum,

I allowed myself to modify your username as it was a bit too brutal for youngest players. I have a few questions for you:

Who exactly advised you to join us?
What are your goals in ems?
When did you start playing ems?

I'd like to have a chat with you in game too, don't hesitate to drop by our guild FM ch3 fm13 to meet our members.

Greetings,

Raphaël.
Back to top Go down
Lyon
Hestia's Member

PostSubject: Re: (application) VleugelGast   (application) VleugelGast I_icon_minitime6th December 2014, 1:40 am

XxSasukexX19 wrote:
Hello Lyon & welcome on our forum,

I allowed myself to modify your username as it was a bit too brutal for youngest players. I have a few questions for you:

Who exactly advised you to join us?
What are your goals in ems?
When did you start playing ems?

I'd like to have a chat with you in game too, don't hesitate to drop by our guild FM ch3 fm13 to meet our members.

Greetings,

Raphaël.
Roy kinda invited me in, i wish to learn more about mapleling technieks ofhunting and gaining mesos.
i started maplestory i think about 5 years ago, I have alot experiance with maple story ofcourse, but i'm always eager to learn more about leveling and maybe its smart that i take some advise if the stronger maplers.I will be able to come there tomorow, since I dont know what your timezone is its hard to say when tomorow.

Greetings,

Lyon
Back to top Go down
XxSasukexX19
Hestia's Leader
XxSasukexX19

PostSubject: Re: (application) VleugelGast   (application) VleugelGast I_icon_minitime21st December 2014, 2:38 am

Bump ~ Did you meet any of our members?
Back to top Go down
Lyon
Hestia's Member

PostSubject: Re: (application) VleugelGast   (application) VleugelGast I_icon_minitime25th December 2014, 7:28 pm

XxSasukexX19 wrote:
Bump ~ Did you meet any of our members?
i've talked to some of the member in leafre, they welcomed me in, even tho i'm not even in yet. i would still love and cant wait to join.
Back to top Go down
XxSasukexX19
Hestia's Leader
XxSasukexX19

PostSubject: Re: (application) VleugelGast   (application) VleugelGast I_icon_minitime27th December 2014, 11:57 pm

Accepted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (application) VleugelGast   (application) VleugelGast I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(application) VleugelGast
Page 1 of 1