Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maplestory Europe Kradia Guild Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
HESTIA@
Latest topics
» Application TwiMyo
[Application] Videochat I_icon_minitime21st June 2015, 7:36 pm by XxSasukexX19

» [Application] Estchar
[Application] Videochat I_icon_minitime19th June 2015, 2:19 am by XxSasukexX19

» [Application] TankyChan
[Application] Videochat I_icon_minitime19th June 2015, 2:19 am by XxSasukexX19

» Cramson´s Application
[Application] Videochat I_icon_minitime19th June 2015, 2:17 am by XxSasukexX19

» Application Defeatz
[Application] Videochat I_icon_minitime9th June 2015, 8:02 pm by XxSasukexX19

» [Application] GoldenRave
[Application] Videochat I_icon_minitime28th May 2015, 7:11 pm by XxSasukexX19

» Pachiru application
[Application] Videochat I_icon_minitime20th May 2015, 1:10 am by XxSasukexX19

» [Application] jackdefries
[Application] Videochat I_icon_minitime17th May 2015, 11:52 pm by XxSasukexX19

» Avrayne's Guild application
[Application] Videochat I_icon_minitime9th May 2015, 5:32 pm by XxSasukexX19

Most active topics
[application] TheDualblade
BrawlSoHard Application
Guess who's back.
[Application] Kojimaru
CitraX's Application :)
xBladestylez Apply
Boss-application Steph
xpurpleheart's Application
xAfterLife's Squad Application.
[Application] Nianzu
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

[Application] Videochat

Go down 
+3
jarlemann
Chuii
Videochat
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Videochat

Videochat

Date of Registration : 2015-03-15

[Application] Videochat Empty
PostSubject: [Application] Videochat   [Application] Videochat I_icon_minitime5th April 2015, 1:04 am

-IG Name: Videochat
-IG Name of all other Characters you use/have:

KJfix, chixME, blueVOGUE, PandaDrops, Runaways, iCress, Mocking, Tosties, oGasai,  Sleepsong, Pandaiicious, IVizards, Clauds, Engelenmaker, Unlisted, Chatting, Nuances, NielsIsNoob, Incarnadine,  xVizards, Pretence, Shamed

-Level:206
-Job: Battle Mage
-Guild: none

-Name: Kimberly

* WARNING: if you don’t like reading you better grab some food. *

-List of previous Guilds: Cetra, Fairy-Tail, AbyssBreak, Raven, HellBound, Fascination. (In that order)
-Reason for Leaving/Being kicked from previous Guilds:

The first guild I joined when I came back to maple was Cetra. I had met a guy in Ardentmill and he invited me to the guild. After being in the guild for a good month I saw how inactive the guild was and I asked my friend who invited me about it. He told me that it maybe would become more active, but after waiting for some time, I saw that no improvements were made and I still hadn’t bonded with the people in the guild(those few who came online every now and then). That’s when I decided to leave. I told my friend about it, he understood and told me I was always welcome to come back.

After that I joined Fairy-Tail simply because of the name. It was one of the best guilds I have joined and I had a great time. Sadly many people got their characters deleted by nexon for using the /m command, including the Guild Leader. With no Guild Leader and no way to assign a new one the guild slowly but surely was dying. That’s when we decided to make a new guild called AbyssBreak.
However, AbyssBreak never really got off the ground and in the end the Guild Leader decided to disband the guild.

Not wanting to be guildless (annoying random invites), and not being able to agree on a guild we both wanted to join, me and my boyfriend at that time decided to make Raven. It was a guild for only the two of us, with no one else allowed. We put all our mules in the guild and used it as an chat to talk to each other as it was more easy than adding 10+ chars in our buddy list. But when we broke up, I think it  was only normal for me to leave that guild.

Soon after that I applied for HellBound.  I knew some nice people there and I was often having a good chat or laugh with them as well. I got accepted and even though it was only for a year, I really had an awesome journey there. Though, for quite a long time there was unhappiness about the way the guild was heading and the Guild Leader was very inactive, but I didn’t really care as long as there were still nice people in the guild. But at the end people were really tired of it and left. With all the people gone, I really saw no real reason to stay and left as well.

One of my good friends in HellBound made a new guild named Fascination. I joined that guild and became a Jr there. It was nice, but that’s all to it. I didn’t like the way the guild was heading. I wasn’t too fond of every member and barely talked to them. I told the leader I was thinking about leaving, but that I would give it some time. However, more people who I didn’t like joined and a few people, with whom I had good interaction, left. I also didn’t agree with another (jr)Master and after giving it some thought I decided to leave.

-How did you find our Forum?: Google has all the answers.
-Do you know any Member of Hestia?: I didn’t know any of you, but in these two weeks I met some of you.
-Why do you want to join Hestia?: Whenever I walked in Leafre I saw you guys chilling together and there aren’t a lot of guilds anymore which actually chill together beside AFKing. It simply got me interested. Unlike some guilds, Hestia doesn’t seem like a group of individuals who only share the same name and nothing more. Also, after having visited you guys and met some of you, I can tell that you guys are active as a guild but also like to have a talk. I like that. That’s the reason why I want to join Hestia.

-Any past/present history related to Hacks and/or Scams? Explain if so: no.
-How do you gain mesos / fund yourself?: Currently I’m in a CRA squad which runs every week. I get my mesos by selling the gear.
-How often do you play EMS?: Almost every day
-What are your goals in EMS?: Reach level 210, but beside that I want to enjoy the game and have good time.

-Tell us something about yourself:

I’m Asian. Full blood Chinese, but born and raised in The Netherlands. I lived with a foster family for quite a couple of years due to health circumstances, but right now I stay at my biological mother’s place. When I’m done with high school I will go live on my own.

I’m bit like a stereotype Asian. I eat rice every day, love pandas and watch anime. My favourite anime of all times is the old Fairy Tail. Flying cat all the way. I consider Code Geass and Steins;Gate Masterpieces which definitely should be watched as well. Because of my anime fetish I decided to learn some Japanese. I memorized how to write hiragana and katakana and right now I’m studying the Kanji. (Hiragana, Katakana and Kanji are the three writing systems used by the Japanese.) My mother also want me to learn Chinese, as I can speak but not read/write the language. However the Kanji used by Japanese are also used by Chinese people, so it’s like killing two birds with one stone.

Besides watching anime and playing Maplestory, I also like to draw every now and then. I mostly draw maple characters and anime stuff. If anyone is interested I can show some. When I don’t feel like any of the above I’ll just go read a book. One of my favourites is The Surgeon written by Tess Gerritsen.

I’m not practicing any sport, just running when the weather is good. As for music, I listen to like almost everything. From Kpop to just anime soundtracks. My favourite Korean band is Super Junior and English band would be either Arctic Monkeys or Maroon 5. I really want to go to a concert of Super Junior, but they almost never come to Europe.  So sad. Guess I’ll just have to go to Seoul someday.

I think that’s all. If I missed anything feel free to tell me. I’m sorry if it was a tiny bit long, but thanks for reading.
Back to top Go down
Chuii
Hestia's Jr. Leader
Chuii

Date of Registration : 2012-01-30

PostSubject: Re: [Application] Videochat   [Application] Videochat I_icon_minitime5th April 2015, 1:21 am

Welcome to the forum Kim!
It's not a problem at all that your application is a bit long, I really appreciate that you put so much work into it.
I've met you a few times in Leafre and talked a bit with you, you're a nice person and you'll fit perfect in with us.
It's a big yes from me. Smile
Back to top Go down
jarlemann
Hestia's Jr. Leader
jarlemann

Date of Registration : 2013-02-01

PostSubject: Re: [Application] Videochat   [Application] Videochat I_icon_minitime5th April 2015, 1:24 am

Hello and welcome, Kim. Quite impressive and thorough application, which gave most of the info thats necessary. Been seeing you dropping by leafre every now and then, and had some short chats and you seem like a nice person that I think would fit in! Can't do anything else than say yes right away Smile

Back to top Go down
Canex

Date of Registration : 2015-03-04

PostSubject: Re: [Application] Videochat   [Application] Videochat I_icon_minitime5th April 2015, 1:50 am

Hello Kim, i have had some conversations with you and you seemed like a nice girl. I must say the ap was pretty nice and allot details to. Like amalie said, a big yes from me to!
Back to top Go down
Mezas
Hestia's Member

Date of Registration : 2015-02-07

PostSubject: Re: [Application] Videochat   [Application] Videochat I_icon_minitime5th April 2015, 2:04 am

Hey Kim, been talking to you ingame a lot, think youre awesome. So it's a yes from me!
Back to top Go down
Videochat

Videochat

PostSubject: Re: [Application] Videochat   [Application] Videochat I_icon_minitime5th April 2015, 12:16 pm

Thanks for the kind words!
Back to top Go down
Deverse
Hestia's Member

Date of Registration : 2014-12-04

PostSubject: Re: [Application] Videochat   [Application] Videochat I_icon_minitime6th April 2015, 11:56 am

Nice application, spoke in game, yes from me
Back to top Go down
Videochat

Videochat

PostSubject: Re: [Application] Videochat   [Application] Videochat I_icon_minitime7th April 2015, 12:15 am

[Application] Videochat Img_6610

well here is first one, never finished it though.

[Application] Videochat 3MQiZLlm
Back to top Go down
XxSasukexX19
Hestia's Leader
XxSasukexX19

Date of Registration : 2012-01-30

PostSubject: Re: [Application] Videochat   [Application] Videochat I_icon_minitime8th April 2015, 8:24 pm

Accepted

Please contact a junior master in game to be added (jarlemann / Chuii / belzibibi / XxSasukex19)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Application] Videochat   [Application] Videochat I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Application] Videochat
Page 1 of 1