Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maplestory Europe Kradia Guild Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
HESTIA@
Latest topics
» Application TwiMyo
[Application] Kløveress I_icon_minitime21st June 2015, 7:36 pm by XxSasukexX19

» [Application] Estchar
[Application] Kløveress I_icon_minitime19th June 2015, 2:19 am by XxSasukexX19

» [Application] TankyChan
[Application] Kløveress I_icon_minitime19th June 2015, 2:19 am by XxSasukexX19

» Cramson´s Application
[Application] Kløveress I_icon_minitime19th June 2015, 2:17 am by XxSasukexX19

» Application Defeatz
[Application] Kløveress I_icon_minitime9th June 2015, 8:02 pm by XxSasukexX19

» [Application] GoldenRave
[Application] Kløveress I_icon_minitime28th May 2015, 7:11 pm by XxSasukexX19

» Pachiru application
[Application] Kløveress I_icon_minitime20th May 2015, 1:10 am by XxSasukexX19

» [Application] jackdefries
[Application] Kløveress I_icon_minitime17th May 2015, 11:52 pm by XxSasukexX19

» Avrayne's Guild application
[Application] Kløveress I_icon_minitime9th May 2015, 5:32 pm by XxSasukexX19

Most active topics
[application] TheDualblade
BrawlSoHard Application
Guess who's back.
[Application] Kojimaru
CitraX's Application :)
xBladestylez Apply
Boss-application Steph
xpurpleheart's Application
xAfterLife's Squad Application.
[Application] Nianzu
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

[Application] Kløveress

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kløveress

Kløveress

Date of Registration : 2015-03-15

[Application] Kløveress Empty
PostSubject: [Application] Kløveress   [Application] Kløveress I_icon_minitime5th April 2015, 2:51 pm

-IG Name:
Kløveress
-IG Name of all other Characters you use/have: Klöveress, Kloveress, ArrowAce
-Level: Lv. 181 Phantom, Lv. 70 Demon Avenger, Lv. 81 Mercedes, Lv. 50 Crossbowman
-Job: Phantom
-Guild: -

-Name: Aleksander

-List of previous Guilds: Sozu, 7thSEALS
-Reason for Leaving/Being kicked from previous Guilds: First, I can't remember guilds before Sozu and 7thSEALS, because those were random guilds I got randomly invited to, where I stayed for an hour or a day and a half.
Sozu was the first guild I joined where I really felt like I was part of a community. The reason I left in the end, was lack of activity.
It went from 5-8 online at the same time, to 1-2, including me..
7thSEALS was just temporarily and to help my friend, while trying to see if I could join Hestia.

-How did you find our Forum?: Guild tab.
-Do you know any Member of Hestia?: Not yet.
-Why do you want to join Hestia?: It looks like a big, active guild with friendly people. And I love the idea of being a part of a family, not "just a guild".
Also I would like to have someone to ask for help, whenever theres something I don't know. I like helping out too, when needed. Really feels good.

-Any past/present history related to Hacks and/or Scams? Explain if so: No. No. No. Never. Ew.
-How do you gain mesos / fund yourself?: I started off selling some NX to get a fair amount of meso. Now I sell elite drops with FM store.
-How often do you play EMS?: 4~7 days a week
-What are your goals in EMS?: Having fun, reaching level 250 and getting to know nice people.

-Tell us something about yourself:
I was born in Spain, but raised in Norway since I was 6 months old. I am half Norwegian and half Spanish.

When I don't work full time at a supermarket or play MapleStory, I like to hang out with friends, spending time with my family and watch my favourite football club, Manchester United play. Words can't describe how passionate I am about that club.

Also on my freetime, I love to watch a nice movie in company of friends, listen to music and play some guitar. Also just started to play some league of legends. Was on a LAN-party with a couple of friends. On my failure to try to have them play maple, they succeeded to have me play some LoL. Was fun enough, to have it as a 2nd option, when I'm tired of grinding at KC1. But it will never replace MS.

I just moved back to my parents, after I got kicked out from my ex-girlfriend. So I'm looking to buy an appartment within summer.

I love to travel. I've been to at least 15 countries all over Europe, and was on a great roadtrip from New York to Miami. Looking to explore west-coast, and someday also travel to Asia. Vietnam would be my dream destination.

I hope I got what it takes to be a part of this nice family. Feel free to ask me about anything, I'll be happy to answer as good as I can.

Cheers!
Aleks
Back to top Go down
Chuii
Hestia's Jr. Leader
Chuii

Date of Registration : 2012-01-30

PostSubject: Re: [Application] Kløveress   [Application] Kløveress I_icon_minitime5th April 2015, 6:37 pm

Hello Aleksander, and welcome to our forum.
Overall it's a good application, don't really have any questions for you. But before I vote I'd like to talk with you some more ingame, so I'll have a better idea of how you're like as a person.
Back to top Go down
Kløveress

Kløveress

Date of Registration : 2015-03-15

PostSubject: Re: [Application] Kløveress   [Application] Kløveress I_icon_minitime5th April 2015, 6:48 pm

Thanks! I'll see you in game and we can have a chat! Surprised)
Back to top Go down
jarlemann
Hestia's Jr. Leader
jarlemann

Date of Registration : 2013-02-01

PostSubject: Re: [Application] Kløveress   [Application] Kløveress I_icon_minitime5th April 2015, 8:06 pm

Hey Aleks, you seem like an alright guy and I had a short chat with you a little while ago. Would like to see you drop by leafre aswell !
Back to top Go down
Deverse
Hestia's Member

Date of Registration : 2014-12-04

PostSubject: Re: [Application] Kløveress   [Application] Kløveress I_icon_minitime6th April 2015, 11:58 am

cool guy, yes
Back to top Go down
XxSasukexX19
Hestia's Leader
XxSasukexX19

Date of Registration : 2012-01-30

PostSubject: Re: [Application] Kløveress   [Application] Kløveress I_icon_minitime8th April 2015, 8:24 pm

Accepted

Please contact a junior master in game to be added (jarlemann / Chuii / belzibibi / XxSasukex19)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Application] Kløveress   [Application] Kløveress I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Application] Kløveress
Page 1 of 1