Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maplestory Europe Kradia Guild Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
HESTIA@
Latest topics
» Application TwiMyo
Barbuda's apply! I_icon_minitime21st June 2015, 7:36 pm by XxSasukexX19

» [Application] Estchar
Barbuda's apply! I_icon_minitime19th June 2015, 2:19 am by XxSasukexX19

» [Application] TankyChan
Barbuda's apply! I_icon_minitime19th June 2015, 2:19 am by XxSasukexX19

» Cramson´s Application
Barbuda's apply! I_icon_minitime19th June 2015, 2:17 am by XxSasukexX19

» Application Defeatz
Barbuda's apply! I_icon_minitime9th June 2015, 8:02 pm by XxSasukexX19

» [Application] GoldenRave
Barbuda's apply! I_icon_minitime28th May 2015, 7:11 pm by XxSasukexX19

» Pachiru application
Barbuda's apply! I_icon_minitime20th May 2015, 1:10 am by XxSasukexX19

» [Application] jackdefries
Barbuda's apply! I_icon_minitime17th May 2015, 11:52 pm by XxSasukexX19

» Avrayne's Guild application
Barbuda's apply! I_icon_minitime9th May 2015, 5:32 pm by XxSasukexX19

Most active topics
[application] TheDualblade
BrawlSoHard Application
Guess who's back.
[Application] Kojimaru
CitraX's Application :)
xBladestylez Apply
Boss-application Steph
xpurpleheart's Application
xAfterLife's Squad Application.
[Application] Nianzu
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Barbuda's apply!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mxdexmx

Date of Registration : 2012-07-06

Barbuda's apply! Empty
PostSubject: Barbuda's apply!   Barbuda's apply! I_icon_minitime6th July 2012, 8:13 pm

-IG Name: Barbuda
-IG Name of all other Characters you use/have: Syncitium..
-Level:106
-Job: Mercedes
-Guild: None.

-Name: Mitch

-List of previous Guilds: Dalmasca , Vespa .
-Reason for Leaving/Being kicked from previous Guilds:
The persons in Dalmasca were/are pretty rude and their attitude isn't very helpfull nor kind. Also the guild wasn't very active that time!

-How did you find our Forum?: I met some guys of Hestia and they were kind and nice! I've asked for the guild leader sometime and like a few weeks later I went to her. And asked to apply.
-Do you know any Member of Hestia?: I dont really know people but some friends yes ; ohNsheDidnt and 720P.
-Why do you want to join Hestia?: It seems an friendly active guild and i've been searching for an nice guild for ages and I hope this is it!

-Any past/present history related to Hacks and/or Scams? Explain if so: I never have hacked or helped an hacker, never abused or anything.
-How do you gain mesos/Fund yourself?: I'd used to buy NX and miracle cube things and then sell it or I do boss runs with friends and share the profit, im not really rich but I play for fun!

-Tell us something about yourself: As you know my name is Mitch and i'm 15 years old. I go to school in the 3th grade, after this vacation 4th. I've got a few hobbies including gaming ofcourse. Some other hobbies are free-running and go chilling ( if that's a hobby :3 ). Since the vacation started today I will be very active! I got parents, a brother, a kitty and a dog Very Happy Well that is about it I suppose. Also i'm always in for a CWKpq run or zakum if you need me! Always able to REQ also! Thanks ! Very Happy

Greetings, Mitch aka Barbuda
Back to top Go down
Entenfang
Hestia's Jr. Leader
Entenfang

Date of Registration : 2012-01-30

Barbuda's apply! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barbuda's apply!   Barbuda's apply! I_icon_minitime7th July 2012, 1:33 pm

Hey Mitch,
welcome to the forum and thanks fpr applying.
Just some of my impressions here:
mxdexmx wrote:

The persons in Dalmasca were/are pretty rude and their attitude isn't very helpfull nor kind. Also the guild wasn't very active that time!
I can understand this too well as we were in union together with dalmasca for a while...

mxdexmx wrote:
-How did you find our Forum?: I met some guys of Hestia and they were kind and nice! I've asked for the guild leader sometime and like a few weeks later I went to her. And asked to apply.
-Do you know any Member of Hestia?: I dont really know people but some friends yes ; ohNsheDidnt and 720P.

Huh? You met some people of Hestia but don´t know people of Hestia? That´s a bit weird... Explain please. scratch
And who is 720P? I don´t know anyone from this guild with such an IGN.
mxdexmx wrote:
-Why do you want to join Hestia?: It seems an friendly active guild and i've been searching for an nice guild for ages and I hope this is it!
Why do people always claim we´re nice and active? Please explain who told you so or why you think that this is how we are Razz

mxdexmx wrote:
Some other hobbies are free-running and go chilling ( if that's a hobby :3 ).
No it´s not. Mad
mxdexmx wrote:
Since the vacation started today I will be very active!
Hoildays won´t last forever. Does this mean you´ll be inactive when school starts again?

Anyway, please make sure to talk to Hestians on our gfm ch3 fm 13 so that people can get a better impression of you.
Greetings, Entenfang
Back to top Go down
mxdexmx

Barbuda's apply! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barbuda's apply!   Barbuda's apply! I_icon_minitime7th July 2012, 4:35 pm

[quote="Entenfang"]Hey Mitch,
welcome to the forum and thanks fpr applying.
Just some of my impressions here:
mxdexmx wrote:

I can understand this too well as we were in union together with dalmasca for a while...

mxdexmx wrote:

Huh? You met some people of Hestia but don´t know people of Hestia? That´s a bit weird... Explain please. scratch Well, I trained with some people and they are kind.
And who is 720P? I don´t know anyone from this guild with such an IGN. Daniel, venessa knows him.
mxdexmx wrote:
Why do people always claim we´re nice and active? Please explain who told you so or why you think that this is how we are Razz Because I train with alot people I just know it's not an un-active guild, also I hip the FM 13/3 sometimes .. Haha ;D

mxdexmx wrote:
Some other hobbies are free-running and go chilling ( if that's a hobby :3 ).
No it´s not. Mad Sorry chief.
mxdexmx wrote:
Since the vacation started today I will be very active!
Hoildays won´t last forever. Does this mean you´ll be inactive when school starts again?
No, you getted that wrong I suppose, sorry for the miscommunication

Anyway, please make sure to talk to Hestians on our gfm ch3 fm 13 so that people can get a better impression of you. Sure thing!
Greetings, Entenfang - Thanks for your impressions, and reply!

~Mitch~.
Back to top Go down
Entenfang
Hestia's Jr. Leader
Entenfang

Date of Registration : 2012-01-30

Barbuda's apply! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barbuda's apply!   Barbuda's apply! I_icon_minitime8th July 2012, 1:01 pm

Yes from me - but I hope you remember what you told me when we talked. Smile
Back to top Go down
Resul
Buddy

Barbuda's apply! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barbuda's apply!   Barbuda's apply! I_icon_minitime8th July 2012, 8:42 pm

It's a No from me.

Because I've seen how you have been behaving in the Hestia FM. A bit too immature, and you seem a bit inexperienced with the game. Also, you told me that you're not friends with Stefan any longer. That may cause problems, of course, I can't tell.

Sincerely,
Kákashi
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Hestia's Leader
Nessa

Date of Registration : 2012-01-29

Barbuda's apply! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barbuda's apply!   Barbuda's apply! I_icon_minitime9th July 2012, 8:50 pm

Canceled
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Barbuda's apply! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barbuda's apply!   Barbuda's apply! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Barbuda's apply!
Page 1 of 1