Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maplestory Europe Kradia Guild Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
HESTIA@
Latest topics
» Application TwiMyo
[Guild Application] iDriveMyMerc I_icon_minitime21st June 2015, 7:36 pm by XxSasukexX19

» [Application] Estchar
[Guild Application] iDriveMyMerc I_icon_minitime19th June 2015, 2:19 am by XxSasukexX19

» [Application] TankyChan
[Guild Application] iDriveMyMerc I_icon_minitime19th June 2015, 2:19 am by XxSasukexX19

» Cramson´s Application
[Guild Application] iDriveMyMerc I_icon_minitime19th June 2015, 2:17 am by XxSasukexX19

» Application Defeatz
[Guild Application] iDriveMyMerc I_icon_minitime9th June 2015, 8:02 pm by XxSasukexX19

» [Application] GoldenRave
[Guild Application] iDriveMyMerc I_icon_minitime28th May 2015, 7:11 pm by XxSasukexX19

» Pachiru application
[Guild Application] iDriveMyMerc I_icon_minitime20th May 2015, 1:10 am by XxSasukexX19

» [Application] jackdefries
[Guild Application] iDriveMyMerc I_icon_minitime17th May 2015, 11:52 pm by XxSasukexX19

» Avrayne's Guild application
[Guild Application] iDriveMyMerc I_icon_minitime9th May 2015, 5:32 pm by XxSasukexX19

Most active topics
[application] TheDualblade
BrawlSoHard Application
Guess who's back.
[Application] Kojimaru
CitraX's Application :)
xBladestylez Apply
Boss-application Steph
xpurpleheart's Application
xAfterLife's Squad Application.
[Application] Nianzu
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

[Guild Application] iDriveMyMerc

Go down 
+2
Tsukumo
iDriveMyMerc
6 posters
AuthorMessage
iDriveMyMerc

Date of Registration : 2012-10-23

[Guild Application] iDriveMyMerc Empty
PostSubject: [Guild Application] iDriveMyMerc   [Guild Application] iDriveMyMerc I_icon_minitime23rd October 2012, 10:10 pm

So.. I guess it's basically filling in this application. So here we'll go Smile

-IG Name: iDriveMyMerc

-IG Name of all other Characters you use/have: I used to play a Battlemage called Slender.. (it's actually Siender, but meeh). I used to have alot of accounts. but when I quitted for about a year I forgot everything, so I had to start over.. char names I remember are ; JeKaleMoerr, itzterror010, deduckies.

-Level: I'm currently 143 and counting Smile.

-Job: Mercedes.

-Guild: I am in Loveliest atm. but since I want to join Hestia, it will soon be Hestia (crosses fingers)

-Name: My full name is Dennis Luijkenaar. (stalkers welcome)
-Location: I live in The Netherlands. Rotterdam, to be correct :3.

-List of previous Guilds: hmm.. Blackroses, FallenAngel, PatchedWings, Memorial, Pannenkoeken, and some others, but that was on my lost accounts Smile
-Reason for Leaving/Being kicked from previous Guilds: I left FallenAngel due of inactivity (was in the guild for a few years), Blackroses; the members changed.. so I stopped liking it. Patchedwings became really inactive.. it was actually made with FallenAngel members :'). I recently quitted memorial to join a guild of a friend of mine named 'pannenkoeken', but that guild scked, since she became inactive..

-How did you find our Forum?: I was trying to get into Hestia, and I remember a friend of mine is in it. so I asked him where I can apply, and he gave me the link of this forum.

-Do you know any Member of Hestia?: I know Tiago (aka Tsukumo, xShadowLife), and I have spoken to his sister, and i think she is a great lead (Tiago told me xD)
-Why do you want to join Hestia?: It is a good guild, and active, and I'm gettint tired of Loveliest. Many scammers and harrasers in the guild.. and I don't like to carry a guild with that reputation around.

-Any past/present history related to Hacks and/or Scams? Explain if so: I know friends of mine that used exploits, I don't know if that counts. I haven't got a hacking history myself. I never rlly scammed.
-How do you gain mesos/Fund yourself?: I merch alot. And there are some people that helped me gettin build, so I had a base amout of mesos Smile

-Tell us something about yourself: Well.. I play maple since 2006, I suppose. I've been quitted for a few years, I came back to europe, and went to private servers alot during that time. since a few months I'm back on europe again, and find it more attracting than before. I like to go to the cinema, I actually have a special card so I can go to the cinema unlimited times each month Smile. I like to listen to music alot. Also I like to make music myself. I don't do it alot anymore, but when I used to do it it was kinda fun. I like Nightcore, rap, kpop, dubstep, trance, electro, pop, and almost everything u can mention :3. my bday is on 1st of june, and I'm a big bday fan :3.

So that was my application, I hope you guys will let me in to the guild, happy mapling~ Smile
Back to top Go down
Tsukumo
Squad Member
Tsukumo

Date of Registration : 2012-01-29

PostSubject: Re: [Guild Application] iDriveMyMerc   [Guild Application] iDriveMyMerc I_icon_minitime23rd October 2012, 10:19 pm

iDriveMyMerc wrote:
Do you know any Member of Hestia?: I know Tiago (aka Tsukumo, xShadowLife), and I have spoken to his sister, and i think she is a great lead (Tiago told me xD)

that was my highlight xD
now serious i know him and he is funny :3
he is a good friend and im sure you will think that too Smile(info that you know sometimes he cant stay on for a long time cuz of his parents ) Sad
Back to top Go down
Posk
Squad Member
Posk

Date of Registration : 2012-02-27

PostSubject: Re: [Guild Application] iDriveMyMerc   [Guild Application] iDriveMyMerc I_icon_minitime23rd October 2012, 10:39 pm

Hello and welcome :p tbh that SIender rings a bell for some reason... Couldn't find out why xD

Overall the application looks good and enough information is told. And you already know Tiago and have met Vanessa which is always a plus. Also your history starts from 2006... So you're experienced or so :p

Just wanna ask about your bossing experience and do you boss a lot? You know we have weekly runs :p

itzterror010 <<- Offranked, could tell the reason

I guess I'mma vote a bit later, mean while meet our guildies ch3 fm13!
Back to top Go down
Entenfang
Hestia's Jr. Leader
Entenfang

Date of Registration : 2012-01-30

PostSubject: Re: [Guild Application] iDriveMyMerc   [Guild Application] iDriveMyMerc I_icon_minitime23rd October 2012, 10:45 pm

Hey Dennis,
thanks for your application and welcome to Hestia´s forum. Your application is written quite well and contains all necessary information. Still, I´d like to ask a few things.

iDriveMyMerc wrote:

-IG Name of all other Characters you use/have: I used to play a Battlemage called Slender.. (it's actually Siender, but meeh). I used to have alot of accounts. but when I quitted for about a year I forgot everything, so I had to start over.. char names I remember are ; JeKaleMoerr, itzterror010, deduckies.
Your battle mage is pretty high-lvled. You must have played it a lot. Are you still active on that char?

iDriveMyMerc wrote:
I recently quitted memorial to join a guild of a friend of mine named 'pannenkoeken', but that guild scked, since she became inactive..
Do you mean the guild or your friend became inactive?
Lovely guild name btw Razz

iDriveMyMerc wrote:
-How did you find our Forum?: I was trying to get into Hestia, and I remember a friend of mine is in it. so I asked him where I can apply, and he gave me the link of this forum.
Is the friend you´re talking about here called Tiago?

iDriveMyMerc wrote:

-Why do you want to join Hestia?: It is a good guild, and active, and I'm gettint tired of Loveliest. Many scammers and harrasers in the guild.. and I don't like to carry a guild with that reputation around.
In the beginning, you said, you´re member of Loveliest. Later you said, you joined your friend´s guild pannenkoeken. So you left Pannenkoeken and joined joined Loveliest recently?

iDriveMyMerc wrote:
I never rlly scammed.
Not really but a little bit? scratch

As Posk already said, if you fell like chatting with Hestia´s people, feel free to come to our gfm Smile

Greetings, Albert
Back to top Go down
iDriveMyMerc

PostSubject: Re: [Guild Application] iDriveMyMerc   [Guild Application] iDriveMyMerc I_icon_minitime23rd October 2012, 11:47 pm

First ; @posk, I don't rlly remember all of my accounts. it could've been a name on a private server, I don't rlly remember..
Entenfang wrote:
Hey Dennis,
thanks for your application and welcome to Hestia´s forum. Your application is written quite well and contains all necessary information. Still, I´d like to ask a few things.

iDriveMyMerc wrote:

Your battle mage is pretty high-lvled. You must have played it a lot. Are you still active on that char?

Answer : The battlemage is inactive atm. I gave the stuff to a friend of mine (he borrows it) and it now functions as a mule.

iDriveMyMerc wrote:
I recently quitted memorial to join a guild of a friend of mine named 'pannenkoeken', but that guild scked, since she became inactive..
Do you mean the guild or your friend became inactive?
Lovely guild name btw Razz

Answer : The leader became inactive.. she's busy with her study right now. + the guild has like 10 members atm..

iDriveMyMerc wrote:
Is the friend you´re talking about here called Tiago?

Answer : yes, he is :3.

iDriveMyMerc wrote:

In the beginning, you said, you´re member of Loveliest. Later you said, you joined your friend´s guild pannenkoeken. So you left Pannenkoeken and joined joined Loveliest recently?

Answer : it's a bit confusing. I started my mercedes a few weeks ago. my battlemage is still in Pannenkoeken, but my mercedes is (was, actually, since a few hours) in Loveliest.
iDriveMyMerc wrote:
I never rlly scammed.
Not really but a little bit? scratch

Answer : well.. most people tend to buy things underpriced while merching. I didn't know if it was scamming.. so that's why the not really..
As Posk already said, if you fell like chatting with Hestia´s people, feel free to come to our gfm Smile

Greetings, Albert

I will be at the gfm soon. Going to get some sleep now.. got Pfeiver, so really tired nowadays.

Have fun, and hope to see you tomorrow Smile
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Hestia's Leader
Nessa

PostSubject: Re: [Guild Application] iDriveMyMerc   [Guild Application] iDriveMyMerc I_icon_minitime24th October 2012, 10:48 am

Welcome to the Forum Dennis, nice to meet you again.

xVannii wrote:

Requirements:

- We do not tolerate "Guild-Hoppers";

I had the necessity to remind you of reading this again:

https://hestia.darkbb.com/t218-read-before-you-apply

This, because despite your reasons for why you left your previous Guilds, Hestia respects Real Life priorities such as School or Work and therefore not as "no-life" as eventually many would like it to be. This means, I'm wondering if you'd "hopp" out of Hestia too if you'd notice a smaller amount of people online during weekdays for the reasons I mentioned above.

P.S - Ch3Fm13 for a chat and to meet some members now and then. Smile

Greetings, Vanessa
Back to top Go down
iDriveMyMerc

PostSubject: Re: [Guild Application] iDriveMyMerc   [Guild Application] iDriveMyMerc I_icon_minitime24th October 2012, 1:21 pm

xVannii wrote:

Welcome to the Forum Dennis, nice to meet you again.

xVannii wrote:

Requirements:

- We do not tolerate "Guild-Hoppers";

I had the necessity to remind you of reading this again:

https://hestia.darkbb.com/t218-read-before-you-apply

This, because despite your reasons for why you left your previous Guilds, Hestia respects Real Life priorities such as School or Work and therefore not as "no-life" as eventually many would like it to be. This means, I'm wondering if you'd "hopp" out of Hestia too if you'd notice a smaller amount of people online during weekdays for the reasons I mentioned above.

P.S - Ch3Fm13 for a chat and to meet some members now and then. Smile

Greetings, Vanessa

Hello. I know it sounds like I am, but I'm actually not a guild hopper. For example ; I've stayed in FallenAngel for 2 years.. And define 'a smaller amount'. 'cause in the most guilds I was the only one online for most of the day.. The only big guilds I've been in were Memorial and blackroses. as I said, blackroses changed alot qua members and personalities. so that's why I quitted it. Memorial was an alliance-hopping guild. and I quitted it to join the guild of a friend of mine.. I'm still in that guild with my battlemage (the mule).
Sorry for the misunderstanding Smile

-Dennis
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Hestia's Leader
Nessa

PostSubject: Re: [Guild Application] iDriveMyMerc   [Guild Application] iDriveMyMerc I_icon_minitime24th October 2012, 2:36 pm

Alright, that clarified a lot. Thank you Dennis. Meet you later !
Back to top Go down
Tsukumo
Squad Member
Tsukumo

PostSubject: Re: [Guild Application] iDriveMyMerc   [Guild Application] iDriveMyMerc I_icon_minitime24th October 2012, 3:05 pm

Hello. I know it sounds like I am, but I'm actually not a guild hopper. For example ; I've stayed in FallenAngel for 2 years.. And define 'a smaller amount'. 'cause in the most guilds I was the only one online for most of the day.. The only big guilds I've been in were Memorial and blackroses. as I said, blackroses changed alot qua members and personalities. so that's why I quitted it. Memorial was an alliance-hopping guild. and I quitted it to join the guild of a friend of mine.. I'm still in that guild with my battlemage (the mule).
Sorry for the misunderstanding Smile

-Dennis[/quote]

thats true i saw when he was each day in a diferent guild xD
Back to top Go down
Posk
Squad Member
Posk

Date of Registration : 2012-02-27

PostSubject: Re: [Guild Application] iDriveMyMerc   [Guild Application] iDriveMyMerc I_icon_minitime26th October 2012, 12:22 pm

iDriveMyMerc wrote:
First ; @posk, I don't rlly remember all of my accounts. it could've been a name on a private server, I don't rlly remember..

Okay... To be honest I'm not impresset at all cause of this. Why would you write private server IGN's or IGN's that you can't even remember on application...? And I bet you know that was that IGN in private server or just in EMS f3 *fishy*

And plus I haven't yet seen you yet in ch3fm13 or heard that anyone have seen you there. Though it could be that cause I ain't there much myself

And that IGN SIender really gives my bad vibes... still... Due of all this and that I get bad vibes from the app my vote is NO

Feel free to make me change my mind~
Back to top Go down
xXshadowDBXx
Buddy
xXshadowDBXx

Date of Registration : 2012-09-27

PostSubject: Re: [Guild Application] iDriveMyMerc   [Guild Application] iDriveMyMerc I_icon_minitime26th October 2012, 12:53 pm

I really think you should stop by our gfm if you care enough to explain to miika and also let us know more about you Smile hope to see you soon
Back to top Go down
Tsukumo
Squad Member
Tsukumo

PostSubject: Re: [Guild Application] iDriveMyMerc   [Guild Application] iDriveMyMerc I_icon_minitime26th October 2012, 12:56 pm

i think its kinda hard he is now like 80% of his time at work >-<
Back to top Go down
xXshadowDBXx
Buddy
xXshadowDBXx

Date of Registration : 2012-09-27

PostSubject: Re: [Guild Application] iDriveMyMerc   [Guild Application] iDriveMyMerc I_icon_minitime26th October 2012, 1:17 pm

Ermm I know but at least at night ?? Or weekend drop by ?
Back to top Go down
Entenfang
Hestia's Jr. Leader
Entenfang

PostSubject: Re: [Guild Application] iDriveMyMerc   [Guild Application] iDriveMyMerc I_icon_minitime26th October 2012, 2:07 pm

Yes I agree with shadowdb. I wasn´t able to /find you during the last days. Please make sure to get a little contact with our guildies.
Back to top Go down
Tsukumo
Squad Member
Tsukumo

PostSubject: Re: [Guild Application] iDriveMyMerc   [Guild Application] iDriveMyMerc I_icon_minitime26th October 2012, 4:24 pm

xXshadowDBXx wrote:
Ermm I know but at least at night ?? Or weekend drop by ?

as he told me he is sometimes early in the morning on (but i will try to push him to go on later) >-<
Back to top Go down
Entenfang
Hestia's Jr. Leader
Entenfang

PostSubject: Re: [Guild Application] iDriveMyMerc   [Guild Application] iDriveMyMerc I_icon_minitime26th October 2012, 10:00 pm

It´s no problem if he doesn´t have time. But I can expect him to leave a post saying: I won´t be on from ... till ... because of... I´ll talk to you on ...
Don´t push him to be on more but tell him to leave a post instead Wink
Back to top Go down
Tsukumo
Squad Member
Tsukumo

PostSubject: Re: [Guild Application] iDriveMyMerc   [Guild Application] iDriveMyMerc I_icon_minitime26th October 2012, 10:30 pm

ok :>
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Hestia's Leader
Nessa

PostSubject: Re: [Guild Application] iDriveMyMerc   [Guild Application] iDriveMyMerc I_icon_minitime29th October 2012, 4:35 pm

Denied
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Guild Application] iDriveMyMerc   [Guild Application] iDriveMyMerc I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Guild Application] iDriveMyMerc
Page 1 of 1