Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maplestory Europe Kradia Guild Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
HESTIA@
Latest topics
» Application TwiMyo
[Application] jumpperi I_icon_minitime21st June 2015, 7:36 pm by XxSasukexX19

» [Application] Estchar
[Application] jumpperi I_icon_minitime19th June 2015, 2:19 am by XxSasukexX19

» [Application] TankyChan
[Application] jumpperi I_icon_minitime19th June 2015, 2:19 am by XxSasukexX19

» Cramson´s Application
[Application] jumpperi I_icon_minitime19th June 2015, 2:17 am by XxSasukexX19

» Application Defeatz
[Application] jumpperi I_icon_minitime9th June 2015, 8:02 pm by XxSasukexX19

» [Application] GoldenRave
[Application] jumpperi I_icon_minitime28th May 2015, 7:11 pm by XxSasukexX19

» Pachiru application
[Application] jumpperi I_icon_minitime20th May 2015, 1:10 am by XxSasukexX19

» [Application] jackdefries
[Application] jumpperi I_icon_minitime17th May 2015, 11:52 pm by XxSasukexX19

» Avrayne's Guild application
[Application] jumpperi I_icon_minitime9th May 2015, 5:32 pm by XxSasukexX19

Most active topics
[application] TheDualblade
BrawlSoHard Application
Guess who's back.
[Application] Kojimaru
CitraX's Application :)
xBladestylez Apply
Boss-application Steph
xpurpleheart's Application
xAfterLife's Squad Application.
[Application] Nianzu
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

[Application] jumpperi

Go down 
+2
Nessa
jumpperi
6 posters
AuthorMessage
jumpperi
Squad Member

Date of Registration : 2012-10-29

[Application] jumpperi Empty
PostSubject: [Application] jumpperi   [Application] jumpperi I_icon_minitime29th October 2012, 5:29 pm

In Game Name: jumpperi

Job: Marksman

Level: 200

Guild: Granted

Do you have any experience with bossing: I have a lot of experience with bossing. I have killed all bosses except Pink Bean and Empress. Usually I just solo bosses. I have done some boss runs with big expeditions also and led some of them. I know what to do in all other bosses except, Empress. Empress I have tried just few times with few buddies or solo. Just to test it out. It's only boss where I need more experience. Most of the times I have succesfully killed the boss without using Wheel of fortunes or dieing.

Why do you want to join our bossing squad: Mainly becouse my good friend BlowPosJob wanted me to do this and I haven't ever before done any applications, so wanted an new experience. Other big reason is that it would be nice to defeat Pink Bean or Empress someday. And who knows, maybe it's also fun to do boss runs with you guys. Chance to earn mesos is always welcome but not needed in my case.

How did you find this site: My buddy BlowPosJob told me. Thanks to him, I did this.

Tell something about yourself (IRL): The thing is that I want to keep real life and MapleStory away from each other. I don't talk about my real life things at MapleStory and I don't talk about my MapleStory stuff for my friends/relatives in real life. And especially when I don't even know you guys. I only have told about my real life things at MapleStory for those who are good friends of mine and who I trust. I might tell you more about me eventually if you are worth of my trust. At the beginning I can tell you few basic things about me. I'm male, 16 years old and I live in Finland. Don't feel yourselves anyhow worse now, I'm like this always with new people in MapleStory. But if it's a problem that I don't want to tell so much about myself for you yet, then you may just delete this post and forget me.

Back to top Go down
Nessa
Hestia's Leader
Nessa

Date of Registration : 2012-01-29

PostSubject: Re: [Application] jumpperi   [Application] jumpperi I_icon_minitime29th October 2012, 6:48 pm

Welcome to the Forum Jump and thanks for Applying.

These are the upcoming Bosses:

- Empress + PB run - Friday 2nd. November @ 21:00
- Cht + Empress + CZak - Saturday 3rd. November @ 21:00
- Empress - Sunday 4th. November @ 21:00

Feel free to post on a reply which ones you want or would like to join. Smile

IGN:
Job:
Level:
Joining Pink Bean?:
Chaos Crystal:
Joining Empress? (Friday/Saturday/Sunday):
Dream Key:
Amount of wheels:
Joining Chaos Horntail?:
Manon's cry:
Need CHTP?:
Joining Chaos Zakum?:
Need Czhelm?:

Greetings, Vanessa
Back to top Go down
jumpperi
Squad Member

PostSubject: Re: [Application] jumpperi   [Application] jumpperi I_icon_minitime29th October 2012, 7:30 pm

xVannii wrote:
Welcome to the Forum Jump and thanks for Applying.

These are the upcoming Bosses:

- Empress + PB run - Friday 2nd. November @ 21:00
- Cht + Empress + CZak - Saturday 3rd. November @ 21:00
- Empress - Sunday 4th. November @ 21:00

Feel free to post on a reply which ones you want or would like to join. Smile

IGN: jumpperi
Job: Marksman
Level: 200
Joining Pink Bean?: Probably
Chaos Crystal: I can get one myself easily
Joining Empress? (Friday/Saturday/Sunday): I might join on Saturday
Dream Key: I'm able to get one myself
Amount of wheels: 0
Joining Chaos Horntail?: Sure
Manon's cry: Got one already
Need CHTP?: It would be nice to get one, but if there is someone who needs it more, then that person can have it.
Joining Chaos Zakum?: No
Need Czhelm?: -

Greetings, Vanessa
Back to top Go down
jumpperi
Squad Member

PostSubject: Re: [Application] jumpperi   [Application] jumpperi I_icon_minitime29th October 2012, 7:32 pm

Thank you that I'm welcome and thanks for understanding! ;D
Back to top Go down
Entenfang
Hestia's Jr. Leader
Entenfang

Date of Registration : 2012-01-30

PostSubject: Re: [Application] jumpperi   [Application] jumpperi I_icon_minitime29th October 2012, 9:51 pm

Hey,
welcome to our forum from me also. Smile Your application is nice and you seem to be an experienced boss-hunter already. I´ve seen you in pvp many times and you were the permanent champion Wink
jumpperi wrote:

Why do you want to join our bossing squad: Mainly becouse my good friend BlowPosJob wanted me to do this and I haven't ever before done any applications, so wanted an new experience.
You did quite well.

jumpperi wrote:
At the beginning I can tell you few basic things about me. I'm male, 16 years old and I live in Finland. Don't feel yourselves anyhow worse now, I'm like this always with new people in MapleStory. But if it's a problem that I don't want to tell so much about myself for you yet, then you may just delete this post and forget me.
Would it be too much if I asked you to give your first name at least? We usually call each other by our real names.

Anyway, nice application. Hope to meet you at the next bossrun!

Greetings, Albert
Back to top Go down
typhoon128
Squad Member

PostSubject: Re: [Application] jumpperi   [Application] jumpperi I_icon_minitime29th October 2012, 10:46 pm

Haha, well i know him quite well. I was in granted with him for some months. Hes a nice and friendly guy. Razz

Yes from me.
Back to top Go down
typhoon128
Squad Member

PostSubject: Re: [Application] jumpperi   [Application] jumpperi I_icon_minitime29th October 2012, 10:52 pm

Would also be nice to have se again at bosses. :p
Back to top Go down
Posk
Squad Member
Posk

Date of Registration : 2012-02-27

PostSubject: Re: [Application] jumpperi   [Application] jumpperi I_icon_minitime29th October 2012, 11:40 pm

Entenfang wrote:
I´ve seen you in pvp many times and you were the permanent champion Wink

*cough*

Sry jump but I had to do this xD My only fair win =3

Spoiler:

Mkay back to the topic... Yes I asked him to apply but for very good reasons. First he's very reliable, active and experienced bosser. Also has the right damage.

Can't really thank enuff for the numerous times he helped me receantly... Almost daily BG / HT, meso loan, getting me full VL set and fun chats :p Basically I 100% trust him

So a huge Yes

Funny we used to be rivals but now we're like good buddies... Oh well idm <3
Back to top Go down
Entenfang
Hestia's Jr. Leader
Entenfang

PostSubject: Re: [Application] jumpperi   [Application] jumpperi I_icon_minitime30th October 2012, 11:19 am

Posk wrote:

Spoiler:

Anyway, I´ve seen you being champion many times aswell. And I´m glad to see that bazokas on 4th place. OMG I hate Cannoneers so much at pvp... Razz
Back to top Go down
Posk
Squad Member
Posk

PostSubject: Re: [Application] jumpperi   [Application] jumpperi I_icon_minitime30th October 2012, 12:44 pm

Entenfang wrote:
Posk wrote:

Spoiler:

Anyway, I´ve seen you being champion many times aswell. And I´m glad to see that bazokas on 4th place. OMG I hate Cannoneers so much at pvp... Razz

No CaS can handle us pro marksmen :p tbh honest CaS are easy to get down as marksman if ur snipe just hits it =p
Back to top Go down
jumpperi
Squad Member

PostSubject: Re: [Application] jumpperi   [Application] jumpperi I_icon_minitime30th October 2012, 4:34 pm

I remember that round like yesterday Posk. xD First I was in very big shame. xDD But then later on it doesn't bother me anymore and I have learned to be glad for you.
It's funny how so many knows me from pvp even though I'm more like a pve guy. xD I haven't even ever had any pvp gear, I play always with my pve gear at pvp too. I got only 13 battle attack, 10 from ambition and 3 from pocket item. Those times I had even less battle attack. I have tried to prove for people that you don't need high battle attack or overpowered job to win at pvp and be good there. But mostly I do pvp to raise my battle rank an earn some mesos. Though my golden days at pvp has already ended, not so good there anymore.

I haven't ever told my real name in this game and I have played this game over 4 years now. I know it was stupid. So long I have hided my real name in this game that I have used to be called ''jump'' or ''jumpperi'', what I like after all. But yeah, it feels so weird to tell my real name after all that hiding.
So many have asked my real name during these years and many wants to know it. I'm not sure yet if I will tell it, since theres all that account hacking going on and I don't want to lose everything. I personally think that the big reason why I haven't got hacked, is that I have been careful with my irl stuff in maple.
But I will think it! Wink
Back to top Go down
Entenfang
Hestia's Jr. Leader
Entenfang

PostSubject: Re: [Application] jumpperi   [Application] jumpperi I_icon_minitime30th October 2012, 5:21 pm

I doubt it that hacking is connected in any way to the amount of personal information you give in game (except if you smega your ID, PW and PIN Rolling Eyes)
I´ll accept it if you prefer to be called by your IGN name, still I´m glad that you´re at least thinking about it. Smile
Back to top Go down
MeteorShark
Hestia's Member
MeteorShark

Date of Registration : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: [Application] jumpperi   [Application] jumpperi I_icon_minitime30th October 2012, 6:07 pm

Entenfang wrote:
Posk wrote:

Spoiler:

Albert don't hate me Razz
Back to top Go down
Entenfang
Hestia's Jr. Leader
Entenfang

PostSubject: Re: [Application] jumpperi   [Application] jumpperi I_icon_minitime30th October 2012, 10:16 pm

Don´t tell me that you´re bazokas...
Back to top Go down
MeteorShark
Hestia's Member
MeteorShark

Date of Registration : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: [Application] jumpperi   [Application] jumpperi I_icon_minitime31st October 2012, 12:47 am

Entenfang wrote:
Don´t tell me that you´re bazokas...

No luckily I am not but I am one of his kinds Razz
Back to top Go down
Entenfang
Hestia's Jr. Leader
Entenfang

PostSubject: Re: [Application] jumpperi   [Application] jumpperi I_icon_minitime31st October 2012, 11:02 am

Haha I have nothing against you being a cannoneer. But that Bazokas was making me really angry as the new jobs are completely overpowered in pvp Sad
Back to top Go down
jumpperi
Squad Member

PostSubject: Re: [Application] jumpperi   [Application] jumpperi I_icon_minitime31st October 2012, 7:47 pm

Since it seems to be so big deal to know my name.
My real name is Aleksi.
Back to top Go down
Entenfang
Hestia's Jr. Leader
Entenfang

PostSubject: Re: [Application] jumpperi   [Application] jumpperi I_icon_minitime1st November 2012, 11:27 am

It´s not a big deal, it´s just quite normal for us... I´m very happy that you trust us so much as to give your name. See you soon! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
typhoon128
Squad Member

PostSubject: Re: [Application] jumpperi   [Application] jumpperi I_icon_minitime1st November 2012, 4:24 pm

Hehe i knew that Shocked
Back to top Go down
jumpperi
Squad Member

PostSubject: Re: [Application] jumpperi   [Application] jumpperi I_icon_minitime1st November 2012, 5:46 pm

Entenfang wrote:
It´s not a big deal, it´s just quite normal for us... I´m very happy that you trust us so much as to give your name. See you soon! Very Happy

Atleast I must admit that you got some guts there dude. I like it.
And ye, we will see soon, sooner than you can ever realize...
Back to top Go down
Posk
Squad Member
Posk

PostSubject: Re: [Application] jumpperi   [Application] jumpperi I_icon_minitime1st November 2012, 5:56 pm

jumpperi wrote:
Entenfang wrote:

Atleast I must admit that you got some guts there dude. I like it.
And ye, we will see soon, sooner than you can ever realize...

*smells the ego of jump once again* 8D
Back to top Go down
jumpperi
Squad Member

PostSubject: Re: [Application] jumpperi   [Application] jumpperi I_icon_minitime1st November 2012, 8:52 pm

Haha xD Always so funny posk =D
Well, I'm sorry for that, sometimes my ego takes control in me.
Back to top Go down
jumpperi
Squad Member

PostSubject: Re: [Application] jumpperi   [Application] jumpperi I_icon_minitime3rd November 2012, 9:27 am

Sorry for not coming to Pink Bean yesterday. Had other busy things to do.
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Hestia's Leader
Nessa

Date of Registration : 2012-01-29

PostSubject: Re: [Application] jumpperi   [Application] jumpperi I_icon_minitime3rd November 2012, 10:28 pm

Accepted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Application] jumpperi   [Application] jumpperi I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Application] jumpperi
Page 1 of 1