Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maplestory Europe Kradia Guild Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
HESTIA@
Latest topics
» Application TwiMyo
Guess who's back. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime21st June 2015, 7:36 pm by XxSasukexX19

» [Application] Estchar
Guess who's back. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime19th June 2015, 2:19 am by XxSasukexX19

» [Application] TankyChan
Guess who's back. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime19th June 2015, 2:19 am by XxSasukexX19

» Cramson´s Application
Guess who's back. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime19th June 2015, 2:17 am by XxSasukexX19

» Application Defeatz
Guess who's back. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime9th June 2015, 8:02 pm by XxSasukexX19

» [Application] GoldenRave
Guess who's back. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28th May 2015, 7:11 pm by XxSasukexX19

» Pachiru application
Guess who's back. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime20th May 2015, 1:10 am by XxSasukexX19

» [Application] jackdefries
Guess who's back. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime17th May 2015, 11:52 pm by XxSasukexX19

» Avrayne's Guild application
Guess who's back. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime9th May 2015, 5:32 pm by XxSasukexX19

Most active topics
[application] TheDualblade
BrawlSoHard Application
Guess who's back.
[Application] Kojimaru
CitraX's Application :)
xBladestylez Apply
Boss-application Steph
xpurpleheart's Application
xAfterLife's Squad Application.
[Application] Nianzu
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Guess who's back.

Go down 
+11
KittyRogue
Tsukumo
Colouds
Posk
xNatteBoii
Ninjathieves
Shlx
MercedeShoot
typhoon128
XxSasukexX19
gamrin
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
gamrin
Buddy
gamrin

Date of Registration : 2012-08-27

Guess who's back. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back.   Guess who's back. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime3rd January 2013, 2:53 pm

-Dat moment when you write a huge reply, and someone uses your computer and browses to another page -.-

I don't feel like re-writing 30 minutes of typing, so I'll recap shortly.

@Posk(eenotto)
1. I was stupid at that time.
2. No other extremely EE'd items, I did have duped items though. (we are talking 1 year - 6 months ago.)
3. I was power hungry, plus anonymous.
4. You have as much reason to trust me as I have to trust you. I made a clean start for a reason. (I could have stopped playing maple permanently. But I sat through the 50 hour wait to download maple at a shitty speed.). I Guess your best guess is to hang with me sometime. Even though you might not trust me for boss-runs, you might enjoy the company of me. Which is what I think guilds are for. Company of people you can identify with and you enjoy spending time with.
Also, inb4 racist (lol) "I would never enjoy the company of a hacker."

-this is about where I left off-

@Verveen,
Friendly words can sometimes be more rude than telling someone what you think at that moment. I didn't know you were assigned to set up the rules of when someone is allowed to join.
Proved hacker? You use those words, but I don't think you know what they mean. Please do accuse me of what you think I have done, but write it down entirely, so that I can see what you think of me. Rather than show me only the outer shell of the egg of hatred you feel for me. Who knows, it might be rotten.
I find it sad though you are intimidated by 4 questions, and call them to be Guess who's back. - Page 2 ALOT
©hyperboleandahalf

I find it offensive that you accuse me of not writing correct English, or it being badly understandable. Especially when I had to re-read your comment to get the complete message.

As far as I've been told, challenges are aimed only at a person, and they and they alone decide whether or not to take them. However I'd like to ask you to point out the challenge I have made to anyone in this thread.

Back to top Go down
http://www.rstr.nl
xNatteBoii
Buddy
xNatteBoii

Date of Registration : 2012-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back.   Guess who's back. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime3rd January 2013, 3:08 pm

@gamrin about the english part, i think a few people in this guild aren't THAT developed in english as you are, hence all the hard words you write i think xD
Back to top Go down
Posk
Squad Member
Posk

Date of Registration : 2012-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back.   Guess who's back. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime3rd January 2013, 3:20 pm

gamrin wrote:

@Posk(eenotto)
1. I was stupid at that time.
2. No other extremely EE'd items, I did have duped items though. (we are talking 1 year - 6 months ago.)
3. I was power hungry, plus anonymous.
4. You have as much reason to trust me as I have to trust you. I made a clean start for a reason. (I could have stopped playing maple permanently. But I sat through the 50 hour wait to download maple at a shitty speed.). I Guess your best guess is to hang with me sometime. Even though you might not trust me for boss-runs, you might enjoy the company of me. Which is what I think guilds are for. Company of people you can identify with and you enjoy spending time with.
Also, inb4 racist (lol) "I would never enjoy the company of a hacker."

+1 for being honest and giving a good reply. Enough for me~ I do really hope your char is and will stay as legit (sry i'm rly anti hack/dupe person).

I'm not judging you as a person since I don't know you at all but you do seems like intresting guy... Hard to explain. Who knows if we could get along with each other, I guess time will show

GL with this aplication~
Back to top Go down
MercedeShoot
Squad Member
MercedeShoot

Date of Registration : 2012-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back.   Guess who's back. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime3rd January 2013, 3:51 pm

@gamrin.

well i said u were a proved hacker, thats what i get from your unbannrequest, samanthacart litterally said you were hacking at empress.

Well enough said about that. About the english part, i think u got my message, the english you use might be hard to understand for people from countries where english is not the main language!

Also i don't make up the rules for applications to this guild, i just shared my opinion to which everyone is entitled! You should know that!

Plus, the reason i am a little anxious about this, is, that we as a community have gone through very much alrddy... First with rathiban in Enyo, than we lost a few members because they had duplicated stuff (they got kicked because we don't allow duped stuff, and it might damage our reputation). Allowing a previously illegit member back in our guild, wether or not this would be on a fresh character, would do the same to our reputation, and the few dozen of active people left in our guild might leave.

now i shared my opinion again with you and explained why i said what i said. Please don't question my opinion!
thanks in advance.

Kind regards,
Verveen.

Back to top Go down
Shlx
Hestia's Member
Shlx

Date of Registration : 2012-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back.   Guess who's back. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime3rd January 2013, 5:20 pm

Still undecided, leaning more towards a yes though, you seem kind of unique and interesting and I don't think holding people's past mistakes against them forever is fair. Everyone deserves a second chance.
Back to top Go down
Resul
Buddy

Date of Registration : 2012-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back.   Guess who's back. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime4th January 2013, 2:59 pm

Posk wrote:
Sorry this is not really my concern as noneguildmember but since I'm active in boss squad and I do organize runs too and I know you're active bosser. Me and few other boss squad membs would be very uncomfortable bossing with you. Tbh I wouldn't let you on my runs either join the ones you join. Need to ask couple things:

1. You got any proof that you didin't self make it like screenshots about the buying? If you wasn't an idiot you sure took screenshots.

2. You had anything else illegit?

3. Why you even bought one?

4. Why should I believe that you're legit now?

Miika, you're a good guy, but here I go, just to be an ass:

Your point no. 1 "If you wasn't an idiot......" What's up with calling him an idiot, just because he might have forgotten to take the SS? Yes, he probably has taken the screenshot, I would too - but not everyone does it, but that doesn't mean that he is stupid.

Perhaps this is closer to stupidity; you said "You wasn't" the correct term would be "you weren't". I know that you are from Helsinki so you can't get away by saying it was "slang" since they only use it like that in England (maybe even an over-use in East London around Bank for that matter). Also you should probably start off with "Have you got..." Instead of "You got any" as if you are assuming he has it, but still call him stupid in the end (that is, if he doesn't have it). Yes, that is slang used all over the internet, but still not grammatically correct.
Point no. 2: "You had any.." Same thing as above. Assumption, slang, not grammatically correct.
Point no. 3: "Why you even.." Same thing once again. Slang, not grammatically correct.

Seems like stupidity to me. Since those are the stuff I used to do wrong during my first couple of years learning english.

I know that I am not part of this guild anymore, but Gamrin was still online back in my days. In case I am able to vote, it is a YES from me as well. He's a good guy.

Best regards
Kákashi AKA Resul
Back to top Go down
Posk
Squad Member
Posk

Date of Registration : 2012-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back.   Guess who's back. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime4th January 2013, 3:17 pm

I know and I'm sorry. It's quite normal that I go rude when we talk about hacking related stuff, It's just in my personality, I apologize that.

ot, I talked with him in game, he seems fine
Back to top Go down
Resul
Buddy

Date of Registration : 2012-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back.   Guess who's back. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime4th January 2013, 3:26 pm

Posk wrote:
I know and I'm sorry. It's quite normal that I go rude when we talk about hacking related stuff, It's just in my personality, I apologize that.

ot, I talked with him in game, he seems fine

Good to hear that.
Back to top Go down
evanmidnight
Squad Member

Date of Registration : 2012-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back.   Guess who's back. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5th January 2013, 5:18 am

Kinda have the same worries as posk mentioned.

As a jr of a other guild, a boss-squad member and in general being someone who looks out for other guilds, you could say i'm more picky about applications, especially when members ask for a 2nd chance.

The notice of the ee'd mask/sword was posted 21/03/2012. That was your first time you've been caught having/owning an illegal item.

2nd time you got caught actively hacking empress around 6 months later.

Wouldnt that mean its asking for a 3rd chance?

Offtopic: you mentioned you dance, mind if i ask what 'level' you are?
Back to top Go down
gamrin
Buddy
gamrin

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back.   Guess who's back. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5th January 2013, 8:26 am

I dance in the Netherlands, competition ranks differ per country.
Out of
Ballroom: 4-3-2-D-C-B-A-Hoofdklasse (Top Class)
Latin: 4-3-2-C-B-D-Hoofdklasse (Top class)

I dance D in Ballroom and C in latin. but that was almost a year ago. I haven't danced any competitions since, cause of my partner stopping to show up, and the one I had inbetween ending the partnership before we did even one competition.

The part where numbers go into letters is the amateur mark. Before that you only can dance in basic clothes. After that you can dance in a tail-suit, and the ladies get nicer dresses.
Back to top Go down
evanmidnight
Squad Member

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back.   Guess who's back. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6th January 2013, 9:48 pm

offtopic but ye

My sis danced hoofdklasse latin (quitted)

Ex used to be C/B - latin, C ballroom i think.

nice to see you made it through till the amateurs ^^
Back to top Go down
gamrin
Buddy
gamrin

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back.   Guess who's back. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6th January 2013, 10:32 pm

best well offtopic.

I just came back home from a training-camp in Keulen/Köln/Cologne. *Turns torso and cracks back* ah, that feels good.

@evanmidnight Hoe heet je zus, misschien ken ik haar?

@everyone else, So... Vote-casting?
Back to top Go down
Shlx
Hestia's Member
Shlx

Date of Registration : 2012-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back.   Guess who's back. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime7th January 2013, 3:36 am

Yes
Back to top Go down
evanmidnight
Squad Member

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back.   Guess who's back. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime7th January 2013, 10:08 am

gamrin wrote:
best well offtopic.

I just came back home from a training-camp in Keulen/Köln/Cologne. *Turns torso and cracks back* ah, that feels good.

@evanmidnight Hoe heet je zus, misschien ken ik haar?

@everyone else, So... Vote-casting?

i'll poke ya ingame for that kinda stuff Razz
Back to top Go down
JimJustice
Squad Member
JimJustice

Date of Registration : 2012-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back.   Guess who's back. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime9th January 2013, 9:41 pm

Finally, we all are fine with it giving you a 2nd chance and so do I.
With all what Vanessa was talking about you once I hope it won't be a bad decision.

Take care and welcome back!

Accepted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back.   Guess who's back. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guess who's back.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2