Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maplestory Europe Kradia Guild Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
HESTIA@
Latest topics
» Application TwiMyo
Qustom Application I_icon_minitime21st June 2015, 7:36 pm by XxSasukexX19

» [Application] Estchar
Qustom Application I_icon_minitime19th June 2015, 2:19 am by XxSasukexX19

» [Application] TankyChan
Qustom Application I_icon_minitime19th June 2015, 2:19 am by XxSasukexX19

» Cramson´s Application
Qustom Application I_icon_minitime19th June 2015, 2:17 am by XxSasukexX19

» Application Defeatz
Qustom Application I_icon_minitime9th June 2015, 8:02 pm by XxSasukexX19

» [Application] GoldenRave
Qustom Application I_icon_minitime28th May 2015, 7:11 pm by XxSasukexX19

» Pachiru application
Qustom Application I_icon_minitime20th May 2015, 1:10 am by XxSasukexX19

» [Application] jackdefries
Qustom Application I_icon_minitime17th May 2015, 11:52 pm by XxSasukexX19

» Avrayne's Guild application
Qustom Application I_icon_minitime9th May 2015, 5:32 pm by XxSasukexX19

Most active topics
[application] TheDualblade
BrawlSoHard Application
Guess who's back.
[Application] Kojimaru
CitraX's Application :)
xBladestylez Apply
Boss-application Steph
xpurpleheart's Application
xAfterLife's Squad Application.
[Application] Nianzu
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Qustom Application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Qustom

Date of Registration : 2015-04-08

Qustom Application Empty
PostSubject: Qustom Application   Qustom Application I_icon_minitime9th April 2015, 1:39 pm

IG Name: Qustom (142)
-IG Name of all other Characters you use/have:
Qurious: Xenon (70)
Quteness: Angelic buster (70)
Qonfidence: Demon Slayer (40)
Quddles: Demon Avenger (50)
Qulture: Mercedes (70)
*FORGOT NAME*: Luminous (33)

(All accounts are only Link Mules, 3/6 have been leveled up to level 70.)

-Level: 142 currently
-Job:  Phantom
-Guild: N/a

-Name: Tyler

-List of previous Guilds: not applicable
-Reason for Leaving/Being kicked from previous Guilds:

-How did you find our Forum?: Browsing ingame guild search
-Do you know any Member of Hestia?: Not yet
-Why do you want to join Hestia?: I'd like to meet and make new friends, learn and progress through the game.

-Any past/present history related to Hacks and/or Scams? Explain if so: Nope
-How do you gain mesos / fund yourself?: Cubic blades, Juniper potions, Scrolls.
-How often do you play EMS?: Mon-fri: 7pm till 12am, weekends most of the time.
-What are your goals in EMS?: Reach end game gear without spending any more on NX.
I am also a League of legends player who stumbled upon this game through a professional player about 2 (3?) weeks ago. After signing up and reading that the majority of the game is quite 'Pay to win', I said challenge accepted but I bought some NX to get me some necessities to get me off the ground following a guide.
Purchased: Pet, Store Permit, character slots, some Etc. Slots and storage slots.
After that point I opted to see how far I can progress to 'end game' gear without spending any money on the game, upgrading all of my gear with cubes through the use of mules and similar.
I have 6 mules as of now which are used to boost my main account to make reaching endgame easier. It also means I have access to all the professions I need.

-Tell us something about yourself: Since I spoke about ingame, I guess some real lifefacts can't hurt! I love Anime, my favourite being Code Geass and I'm loving Naruto up to this point, I love almost all the music genres, I love chilling on Skype, teamspeak or raidcall. I work in payroll 5 days a week, I live at home, I am from Southampton in England but have lived in 11 different houses over nearly 20 years. I recently purchased a very powerful PC to run high end games, 1 week later I started playing maplestory. >_>

If you need to know anything else, feel free to ask! I'll be online when I get home from work tonight ~7pm.

Last edited by Qustom on 9th April 2015, 2:36 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Added more information about myself.)
Back to top Go down
Colouds
Hestia's Member

Date of Registration : 2012-10-27

Qustom Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Qustom Application   Qustom Application I_icon_minitime9th April 2015, 4:17 pm

Try to come around Leafre Ch1 and have a Little Chat with us, so that we can make us a Picture of you

Smile
Back to top Go down
Chuii
Hestia's Jr. Leader
Chuii

Date of Registration : 2012-01-30

Qustom Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Qustom Application   Qustom Application I_icon_minitime9th April 2015, 7:37 pm

Hello Tyler and welcome to our forum.
Like Colouds already said, stop by Leafre sometime so we can have a chat ingame, I'll hold my vote until then.
Back to top Go down
Qustom

Qustom Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Qustom Application   Qustom Application I_icon_minitime10th April 2015, 10:04 am

Thank you chuii and colouds. I stopped by for a bit yyesterday and met a couple of you guys which was nice but I had to quickly depart. Being new to the game I guess I dont really sit around too much & I hope that is not an issue! I would love to join some of you for a boss run some time to help me get to know you guys better. I should be able to get the RA quests done tonight! Can also do hilla and zakum. Not tried any other bosses yet.

I was also wondering if you do any sort of guild events where everyone gets together and does stuff as a large group or whether that's something not really done in maplestory.
Back to top Go down
Chuii
Hestia's Jr. Leader
Chuii

Qustom Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Qustom Application   Qustom Application I_icon_minitime10th April 2015, 4:08 pm

For your last question, we always celebrate our anniversary that way. Set off the date, make plans for different stuff to do like quizzes, races, guild pic and different stuff. Sadly that is just once a year, but sometimes a few of us get together and do jump quests for fun.
Back to top Go down
Canex

Date of Registration : 2015-03-04

Qustom Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Qustom Application   Qustom Application I_icon_minitime10th April 2015, 6:15 pm

Hey Tyler, i like the exitement of you. Also seeing that you started 3 weeks ago you made some nice progress. Still i would like to have a chat with you first, im almost everyday at leafre channel 1. Till then i hold my vote.
Back to top Go down
Qustom

Qustom Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Qustom Application   Qustom Application I_icon_minitime18th April 2015, 1:53 pm

Hello Hestia,

I'd just like to request to have the thread closed / declined. I found a guild that may better suit me, and would like to apologize for wasting time of others! D:

I hope to still come & chill in Ch1 now and then, even though I didn't get to know anyone too well.

Thank you anyway!

Tyler
Back to top Go down
XxSasukexX19
Hestia's Leader
XxSasukexX19

Qustom Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Qustom Application   Qustom Application I_icon_minitime18th April 2015, 6:31 pm

Thanks for informing us Tyler. I wish you the best in your new guild!

Applicant withdrew
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Qustom Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Qustom Application   Qustom Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Qustom Application
Page 1 of 1