Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maplestory Europe Kradia Guild Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
HESTIA@
Latest topics
» Application TwiMyo
Guess who's back. I_icon_minitime21st June 2015, 7:36 pm by XxSasukexX19

» [Application] Estchar
Guess who's back. I_icon_minitime19th June 2015, 2:19 am by XxSasukexX19

» [Application] TankyChan
Guess who's back. I_icon_minitime19th June 2015, 2:19 am by XxSasukexX19

» Cramson´s Application
Guess who's back. I_icon_minitime19th June 2015, 2:17 am by XxSasukexX19

» Application Defeatz
Guess who's back. I_icon_minitime9th June 2015, 8:02 pm by XxSasukexX19

» [Application] GoldenRave
Guess who's back. I_icon_minitime28th May 2015, 7:11 pm by XxSasukexX19

» Pachiru application
Guess who's back. I_icon_minitime20th May 2015, 1:10 am by XxSasukexX19

» [Application] jackdefries
Guess who's back. I_icon_minitime17th May 2015, 11:52 pm by XxSasukexX19

» Avrayne's Guild application
Guess who's back. I_icon_minitime9th May 2015, 5:32 pm by XxSasukexX19

Most active topics
[application] TheDualblade
BrawlSoHard Application
Guess who's back.
[Application] Kojimaru
CitraX's Application :)
xBladestylez Apply
Boss-application Steph
xpurpleheart's Application
xAfterLife's Squad Application.
[Application] Nianzu
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Guess who's back.

Go down 
+11
KittyRogue
Tsukumo
Colouds
Posk
xNatteBoii
Ninjathieves
Shlx
MercedeShoot
typhoon128
XxSasukexX19
gamrin
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
gamrin
Buddy
gamrin

Date of Registration : 2012-08-27

Guess who's back. Empty
PostSubject: Guess who's back.   Guess who's back. I_icon_minitime31st December 2012, 12:11 pm

Hey everyone, I finally managed to get MS to work on windows 8.
IGN: GamrinKurozu
LVL: 115
JOB: Phantom

Name: Sander

List of Previous guilds: Exotic
Reason for leaving: I was the only one left in it.

I lost all my stuff when I got banned, except for some items I had stashed on my mules.
I know a lot of people, but haven't been chanting everyones names to remember who is who.

GM's blocked me from my goal to reach 200 and be the strongest person in EMS. Time to chase that goal again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rstr.nl
XxSasukexX19
Hestia's Leader
XxSasukexX19

Date of Registration : 2012-01-30

Guess who's back. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back.   Guess who's back. I_icon_minitime31st December 2012, 1:15 pm

Hey Sander & welcome back on the forum, to be honest I find your application quite short, it'd be nice if you could at least respect the guild application form, we need more informations...
https://hestia.darkbb.com/t219-application-form
Don't hesitate to drop by GFM (ch3 fm13) to chat with our members ^^
Back to top Go down
gamrin
Buddy
gamrin

Guess who's back. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back.   Guess who's back. I_icon_minitime31st December 2012, 1:18 pm

My application is rather short, since there isn't much to say. This account is as fresh as it can be, and I started playing again 3 days ago.
Back to top Go down
XxSasukexX19
Hestia's Leader
XxSasukexX19

Guess who's back. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back.   Guess who's back. I_icon_minitime31st December 2012, 1:45 pm

Yes but we have members who don't know you man, it's good you created a new account but we need you to respect at least the guild application form, your application sounds like "I'm back, please add me". So please put more efforts into this application, efforts that would reflect the strength of your will to join Hestia again.
Back to top Go down
typhoon128
Squad Member

Guess who's back. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back.   Guess who's back. I_icon_minitime31st December 2012, 2:08 pm

1 question
Why were you banned?
Back to top Go down
MercedeShoot
Squad Member
MercedeShoot

Guess who's back. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back.   Guess who's back. I_icon_minitime31st December 2012, 2:15 pm

Hey sander Welcome back! though i have the same question...
why were you banned cos i heard a few things idk if one of em is true:
-u were hacking
-u were soloing empress and got banned
-ur dmg was too high orso?

so which one is true or is there another explanation?

greetz verv <3
Back to top Go down
Shlx
Hestia's Member
Shlx

Date of Registration : 2012-02-10

Guess who's back. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back.   Guess who's back. I_icon_minitime31st December 2012, 5:47 pm

Back to top Go down
Ninjathieves
Squad Member

Date of Registration : 2012-09-24

Guess who's back. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back.   Guess who's back. I_icon_minitime31st December 2012, 5:59 pm

hehe sander nice to see ur back
but yes wondering the same as the 2 above Razz
hope u can explain and that ur back in the guild soon
Back to top Go down
typhoon128
Squad Member

Guess who's back. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back.   Guess who's back. I_icon_minitime31st December 2012, 7:02 pm

So u have hacked i see from the links...

a no from me then.
Back to top Go down
xNatteBoii
Buddy
xNatteBoii

Date of Registration : 2012-04-16

Guess who's back. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back.   Guess who's back. I_icon_minitime1st January 2013, 9:56 am

Talked to this guy yesterday, didnt know him before but he seemed nice and explained why he wanted back into hestia, got banned etc. Build your trust with hestia and i think u'll get in ^^

-xBladestylez/luc
Back to top Go down
Posk
Squad Member
Posk

Date of Registration : 2012-02-27

Guess who's back. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back.   Guess who's back. I_icon_minitime1st January 2013, 11:36 am

Sorry but... luls f333
Back to top Go down
xNatteBoii
Buddy
xNatteBoii

Guess who's back. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back.   Guess who's back. I_icon_minitime1st January 2013, 11:49 am

Posk wrote:
Sorry but... luls f333

xD
Back to top Go down
Colouds
Hestia's Member

Date of Registration : 2012-10-27

Guess who's back. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back.   Guess who's back. I_icon_minitime1st January 2013, 1:39 pm

@ NattaBoii well u said u talked to him and talk he said he got banned and etc and that u give him a Yes think about it he still got banned for hacking like u can see in the Screenshot from Forum above also u can see on Maple Website that he got warned cause of the hacked GFM and 32k Weaps look at his apply with the Claw... Names and check the Website u will mostly find all Claw... names on the banned/warned list
so think again if u gonna vote Yes.

Greetings Bruno
Back to top Go down
xNatteBoii
Buddy
xNatteBoii

Guess who's back. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back.   Guess who's back. I_icon_minitime1st January 2013, 1:47 pm

Colouds wrote:
@ NattaBoii well u said u talked to him and talk he said he got banned and etc and that u give him a Yes think about it he still got banned for hacking like u can see in the Screenshot from Forum above also u can see on Maple Website that he got warned cause of the hacked GFM and 32k Weaps look at his apply with the Claw... Names and check the Website u will mostly find all Claw... names on the banned/warned list
so think again if u gonna vote Yes.

Greetings Bruno

I never said yes ^^, just saying i believe him that he's legit *now?*
Back to top Go down
Posk
Squad Member
Posk

Guess who's back. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back.   Guess who's back. I_icon_minitime1st January 2013, 2:11 pm

Who cares if he is legit now to be honest? He carrys A BAD REPUTATION which ofc would affect your guild reputation. I would never accept people like him on my/our boss runs.

well this is not really my concern, bb
Back to top Go down
Tsukumo
Squad Member
Tsukumo

Date of Registration : 2012-01-29

Guess who's back. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back.   Guess who's back. I_icon_minitime1st January 2013, 4:05 pm

GAMRIN! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Back to top Go down
gamrin
Buddy
gamrin

Guess who's back. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back.   Guess who's back. I_icon_minitime2nd January 2013, 12:22 am

Hello... Everyone.
The issue with the mask I have already explained before, old members should already know, but for the newer ones:
I owned one of the Guy Fawkes masks for a period of 4 days. Go ahead, shout: "omg, hacker, duper etc.". Fact is, I only bought the item, I was notified on the page for possession not creation of the item. With that moment, all my characters got posted to the frontpage, not the ones that had used or even held the item in their inv. The mask cost me €75, and showed me a lot of people who can't look past something. I think it's a combined blessing and bane. Either way, I wouldn't do it again, quite frankly cause the mask turned out to be crap, and I could get damage other ways.

Which brings me to point 2.
Most old members know I had a pretty high attack range. Somewhere between 250 and 300k. I regularly did empress runs where I would go and take on wave 2 of the guards. I then brought back the equips to sell cheaply to guild members and other people. I for a while had aspired to be the first to actually take down the empress, and so set off to do so, I started before another group, who had been waiting for a while, on the condition I kept them posted on how I was doing.
You must know Empress heals when she is at 15% health for a value of 50%, she does this before she dies, so wether or not you would instagib her, she'll just heal. She does this 75 times (unconfirmed). I set off to kill her, and at about the 40th heal, I got DC'd, expelled and banned. I did not hack while doing this empress run.

Either way, migrated to win8, couldn't get maple running till about 5 days ago, started clean on a phantom. <present> And managed to get my RHC armor complete by selling NX. (Which yes, is legal atm)

If anyone has questions, I'll gladly answer them as long as they aren't formulated somewhat like: ZOMG U IS HACKER?!

As for the second part of the application which I skipped hastily last round.

I found the Forum through Vannessa.
I want to join Hestia to return to a group I know, and to be able to talk to people. Grinding alone gets boring, and you need people to show off to once in a while Razz Plus, most of you guys are a hell lot of fun.
I gain mesos in all kinds of ways. If status gets back to what it was, I'll be selling empress equips. Or whatever boss comes after.

Something about myself... Very well.
Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villian by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. (he carves a "V" into a sign) The only verdict is vengence; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. *giggles* Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it is my very good honor to meet you and you may call me Gamrin.

I am this nerd who loves to program, play, challenge and tinker with things. I'm addicted to extremes, and hope to be quite capable of actually executing them. I like to build things and create. I play Minecraft and Maplestory, Lately I found this great game called Crashtastic! I Dance, I Dance ballroom. On a competitive level of course. Lately I've been training with a new partner. A beauty from the land to the east, Germany. Every Monday and Thursday I travel 40 km to train roughly 3-4 hours. And she does the same for me on Tuesday and Saturday. I'm way too excited to put in words, and my fingers are dashing across the keyboard to even get this in here.
Do you know when you do something and you KNOW you are doing it right, and you feel it's right, and it feels right and... it goes well? I love that feeling. And I love how I've been having it many a times lately with her while dancing. Moreover, do you know what it feels like to meet someone who thinks at your same, I don't know, wavelength? You don't have to adjust anything, you don't have to make a mental translation from person to person. You say something, and know that they will understand just because you said it in that way. And you understand her. Damn, I'd almost say I'm in love. But then again.

Anyways, I digress. I delight in hiking and making photographs, I enjoy swimming and running (not so much jogging or running 100m or something, but just running for the sake of running. Letting things behind you really fast... the wind, the rush...)

Yes, I'm a bit of a chaotic.
Some call me crazy. I give them all the right to, I haven't been tested yet.

Pleased to meet you.
I am Sander.
Back to top Go down
KittyRogue
Hestia's Member
KittyRogue

Guess who's back. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back.   Guess who's back. I_icon_minitime2nd January 2013, 11:13 am

I think people should always be able to get a second chance... And at this part:

gamrin wrote:

Something about myself... Very well.
Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villian by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. (he carves a "V" into a sign) The only verdict is vengence; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. *giggles* Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it is my very good honor to meet you and you may call me Gamrin.

At first I thought you were speaking French, LOL XD. All these weird words :3.
Back to top Go down
Ninjathieves
Squad Member

Date of Registration : 2012-09-24

Guess who's back. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back.   Guess who's back. I_icon_minitime2nd January 2013, 1:34 pm

hmm yh i agree with above
lots of us know sander and well his explanation makes sense (gave me one ingame) and he's just a nice person Razz
Back to top Go down
Chuii
Hestia's Jr. Leader
Chuii

Guess who's back. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back.   Guess who's back. I_icon_minitime2nd January 2013, 6:43 pm

gamrin wrote:

Vvvvv
Didnt know it was possible to write so much using almost only words starting with V.

Anyway, i agree with john and chia. Everybody deserve a 2nd chance, so make sure to not blow it.
Back to top Go down
xNatteBoii
Buddy
xNatteBoii

Guess who's back. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back.   Guess who's back. I_icon_minitime2nd January 2013, 8:10 pm

Think this guy will be a good addition to the family and will help out on damage with empress aswell xD
Back to top Go down
typhoon128
Squad Member

Guess who's back. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back.   Guess who's back. I_icon_minitime2nd January 2013, 9:18 pm

V for Vendetta xD gr8 movie!
Back to top Go down
Posk
Squad Member
Posk

Guess who's back. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back.   Guess who's back. I_icon_minitime2nd January 2013, 9:50 pm

Sorry this is not really my concern as noneguildmember but since I'm active in boss squad and I do organize runs too and I know you're active bosser. Me and few other boss squad membs would be very uncomfortable bossing with you. Tbh I wouldn't let you on my runs either join the ones you join. Need to ask couple things:

1. You got any proof that you didin't self make it like screenshots about the buying? If you wasn't an idiot you sure took screenshots.

2. You had anything else illegit?

3. Why you even bought one?

4. Why should I believe that you're legit now?
Back to top Go down
gamrin
Buddy
gamrin

Guess who's back. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back.   Guess who's back. I_icon_minitime3rd January 2013, 12:29 am

I'm glad you yourself say that it's none of your concern, saves me the trouble of sounding rude. With such an attitude, I wouldn't have you on my runs either. Which reminds me to check whether I can still find the people of my own bossing squad.
Back to top Go down
MercedeShoot
Squad Member
MercedeShoot

Guess who's back. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back.   Guess who's back. I_icon_minitime3rd January 2013, 2:43 am

Uhm gamrin (sander),

You kind of sound rude to me. Posk (miika) is a very nice person, who joins and organizes alot of bossruns, he might not be in our guild but he just as much is a part of our community so i think he deserves an answer!
If you want to join this guild again (which in my opinion you shouldn't because you are/were a proved hacker) you should answer truthfully to everyones questions, because, oh boy, there are alot of questions. And when you do so please answer them in understandable english, understandable for everyone i mean.
you are in no place now to challenge everyone who is allowed on this guild-forum, wether or not he or she is or isn't a guildmember!!!
thanks in advance.

kind regards,
Verveen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guess who's back. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back.   Guess who's back. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guess who's back.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next