Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maplestory Europe Kradia Guild Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
HESTIA@
Latest topics
» Application TwiMyo
[application] TheDualblade I_icon_minitime21st June 2015, 7:36 pm by XxSasukexX19

» [Application] Estchar
[application] TheDualblade I_icon_minitime19th June 2015, 2:19 am by XxSasukexX19

» [Application] TankyChan
[application] TheDualblade I_icon_minitime19th June 2015, 2:19 am by XxSasukexX19

» Cramson´s Application
[application] TheDualblade I_icon_minitime19th June 2015, 2:17 am by XxSasukexX19

» Application Defeatz
[application] TheDualblade I_icon_minitime9th June 2015, 8:02 pm by XxSasukexX19

» [Application] GoldenRave
[application] TheDualblade I_icon_minitime28th May 2015, 7:11 pm by XxSasukexX19

» Pachiru application
[application] TheDualblade I_icon_minitime20th May 2015, 1:10 am by XxSasukexX19

» [Application] jackdefries
[application] TheDualblade I_icon_minitime17th May 2015, 11:52 pm by XxSasukexX19

» Avrayne's Guild application
[application] TheDualblade I_icon_minitime9th May 2015, 5:32 pm by XxSasukexX19

Most active topics
[application] TheDualblade
BrawlSoHard Application
Guess who's back.
[Application] Kojimaru
CitraX's Application :)
xBladestylez Apply
Boss-application Steph
xpurpleheart's Application
xAfterLife's Squad Application.
[Application] Nianzu
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Go down 
+5
Entenfang
Nessa
XxSasukexX19
xSarangx
TheDualblade
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TheDualblade
Squad Member
TheDualblade

Date of Registration : 2012-05-23

[application] TheDualblade Empty
PostSubject: [application] TheDualblade   [application] TheDualblade I_icon_minitime24th May 2012, 3:54 pm

Hello I want to join the squad.

In Game Name: TheDualblade (when capitals are removed its theduaibiade)
Job: Blade Master
Level: 156
Guild: GoodLuck
Do you have any experience with bossing: The only ''good'' bosses that I ran are a few zakums with my current guild.
Why do you want to join our bossing squad: I always wanted to get a Mark of Narcain, I'm very poor atm (3,3million) so I can get money from joning the squad and its also nice to do pqs.
How did you find this site: I saw my buddy OhNSheDidnt talking in the buddy chat about horntail and I asked how he organized it. His answer was: look on hestia.darkbb.com
Tell something about yourself (IRL): I'm very much playing computer games I realy love maplestory but sometimes I'm getting bored of it Sleep . I'm to young to join the guild but more I don't say more about that.
My english level is Elementary and I'm currently waiting for my mark.
If I succeed (what I think) I'm on level Pre-Intermediate and that's very good for my age Very Happy

please accept me, I'm very exited about this:D
Back to top Go down
xSarangx

Date of Registration : 2012-01-30

PostSubject: Re: [application] TheDualblade   [application] TheDualblade I_icon_minitime24th May 2012, 4:22 pm

What's your irl name and how old are you?
Back to top Go down
TheDualblade
Squad Member
TheDualblade

PostSubject: Re: [application] TheDualblade   [application] TheDualblade I_icon_minitime24th May 2012, 5:14 pm

my irl name is: Michiel.

I'd like it if I don't have to say that becouse that are private things Wink
Back to top Go down
XxSasukexX19
Hestia's Leader
XxSasukexX19

PostSubject: Re: [application] TheDualblade   [application] TheDualblade I_icon_minitime24th May 2012, 5:28 pm

Welcome on our forum Michiel. I can understand that you don't want to tell us your age but we need to know it. That's because if you join runs then we must know how old you are to have an idea of your maturity. And age isn't really a private thing, it's more like that you must feel bothered when you get asked about your age because you said yourself that you're young. Anyways even if you're young you might be mature enough, you could prove it by joining our next runs for example.
We have a chaos zakum + cwkpq runs tommorow at 20:30, a CWKPQ on 27th May @ 20:30 (organized by one of our squad member) & a Horntail run on 2d june @ 20:00.
If you want to join any please post following:

25th May:
IGN:
Job:
Level:
Do you join Chaos Zakum runs?:
Do you need a Chaos Zhelm?:
Do you join CWKPQs?
Do you need a MoN?:

27th May:
IGN:
Job:
Level:
Do you need a MoN?:

2d June:
IGN:
Job:
Level:
Do you have a manon's cry?
Do you need a clean Horntail Pendant? (not egged):

Regarding MoNs & Czhelm & HTP, the more runs you join the higher chances you have to loot item. Since it'll be your 1st run with us, your chances to loot are low.

Also reminding you we need to know your age, I already gave reason above.

Back to top Go down
Nessa
Hestia's Leader
Nessa

Date of Registration : 2012-01-29

PostSubject: Re: [application] TheDualblade   [application] TheDualblade I_icon_minitime24th May 2012, 5:58 pm

^ my saying. Feel free to join those runs if you like, so you get to know us. Just fullfill the application form Sasuke wrote.

And welcome to the Forum Smile
Back to top Go down
TheDualblade
Squad Member
TheDualblade

PostSubject: Re: [application] TheDualblade   [application] TheDualblade I_icon_minitime24th May 2012, 6:07 pm

Ok I'm 11 years old.

I don't know how long CWKPQ is taking and I mostly have to go on 20:50 so I don't think that I can join it No
I'm mostly online in the afternoon till 20:50
Back to top Go down
Entenfang
Hestia's Jr. Leader
Entenfang

PostSubject: Re: [application] TheDualblade   [application] TheDualblade I_icon_minitime24th May 2012, 6:23 pm

Hmm why exactly till 20:50? Surprised
Back to top Go down
TheDualblade
Squad Member
TheDualblade

PostSubject: Re: [application] TheDualblade   [application] TheDualblade I_icon_minitime24th May 2012, 6:39 pm

bedtime -.-
Back to top Go down
Entenfang
Hestia's Jr. Leader
Entenfang

PostSubject: Re: [application] TheDualblade   [application] TheDualblade I_icon_minitime24th May 2012, 10:18 pm

I see. Ok Michiel, I´ll give you my impression here.
Your English is far from perfect but mine was probably not better when i was 11 years old. Do you think you will manage to understand the orders from the boss run leader? Because it´ll be quite hard for you and the leader if you don´t as your not boss-experienced except for zakum. Please make sure that you read guides before you join the runs that you have at least a general idea how they work.
About the age I´d say it´s not a problem for me if you behave in a way that everyone can enjoy the run and I´m quite impressed by your lvl. I haven´t seen any 11 year-old with a 150+ char Smile .
Your irl information is really very meager. The important thing is that you don´t give out any information so you could be tracked down, i. e. your phone number or adress. If you want to join the boss squad you have to trust us at least so far that you give out your name and age. Do you have a facebook or any other social network account? If yes, most likely hundreds if not thousands of pages of your personal information are collected and saved on their main servers. So double-think next time you post something. Razz But this is just for your information and I´m getting a bit off-topic.
I´d say you deserve a chance if you think you´ll manage to do fine with the language so if the annoying bedtime allows you to join a run, please prove me right Smile
Btw bedtime was one of the most annoying things for me when I was in your age Mad

Good luck with your test run,
Albert
Back to top Go down
TheDualblade
Squad Member
TheDualblade

PostSubject: Re: [application] TheDualblade   [application] TheDualblade I_icon_minitime25th May 2012, 10:20 am

Z-Run is easy so I don't need a test run for that and for CWKPQ I have my brother (siriusstar) Smile

I don't have things like facebook twitter hyves or google+

I'm grown up without telling much personal information to ''strangers'' and I'm not planning to give much more information here Wink I think I'll give the less as possible information Wink

I think I can understand orders and if I don't I think my brother is always next to me (when we're doing a run/pq) so he can translate it.
My brother is much better in English Smile

Also it'll be nice if you can tell how long the pqs mostly take.
Back to top Go down
Entenfang
Hestia's Jr. Leader
Entenfang

PostSubject: Re: [application] TheDualblade   [application] TheDualblade I_icon_minitime25th May 2012, 11:49 am

Actually I like your attitude about personal information.Razz
It´s OK if you don´t want to give away more.
I didn´t mean a zakum test run but a czak or ht testrun to see how you´re doing. Zakum runs won´t be organized here as they´re easy. You can just ask someone if you want to do one.
If your brother will be your translator, that´s fine ofc.
About the length of the runs:
We usually do the same run twice as everyone is at the right place already, czak and cwpq are often done the same day. For example, today we start at 20:30.
First we will do czak twice, then cwpq twice.
2 czak runs take about 1 hr if everyone shows up in time, 2 cwpqs even less.
2 hts are about the same as czak runs.
Back to top Go down
اسم

PostSubject: Re: [application] TheDualblade   [application] TheDualblade I_icon_minitime25th May 2012, 2:51 pm

Yes for me! Razz
Back to top Go down
TheDualblade
Squad Member
TheDualblade

PostSubject: Re: [application] TheDualblade   [application] TheDualblade I_icon_minitime25th May 2012, 3:46 pm

When A run starts at 20:00 I'll try to get permission to stay longer so I can join Smile but I think I'll not be much able to stay longer but I always can do the first run Wink

How much wheels cost a HT run normally?
Back to top Go down
Chuii
Hestia's Jr. Leader
Chuii

PostSubject: Re: [application] TheDualblade   [application] TheDualblade I_icon_minitime25th May 2012, 4:21 pm

Depends if we have bishops or not. Bishop can res you, but just to be sure, its smart to have a few wheels anyway. Hopefully you wont need it ^^

And your english seems fine for me, you are a little young, but like the others said. As long as you understand what to do, it should be fine.
Back to top Go down
TheDualblade
Squad Member
TheDualblade

PostSubject: Re: [application] TheDualblade   [application] TheDualblade I_icon_minitime25th May 2012, 4:35 pm

Ok.

I hope there are much bishops so I don't have to pay wheels (I'm not spending much money for maplestory) and if I die and can't get ressurected I'll wait and otherwise its just a failure for me Wink
Back to top Go down
XxSasukexX19
Hestia's Leader
XxSasukexX19

PostSubject: Re: [application] TheDualblade   [application] TheDualblade I_icon_minitime25th May 2012, 5:58 pm

The problem is that for boss runs in general you need weels, and that's even truer for runs like Pink Bean or Empress or Chaos Horntail. Despite the fact that we don't organize any of those runs yet, if you're planning to join our squad then you will need anyways to get wheels. It's true that for bosses like Chaos Zakum & Horntail you need less wheels but that doesn't mean you should come without any. I understand the fact that you don't want to spend money for maplestory, but anyways you will have to spend some for at least the wheels. Anyways having wheels is always better, since it would allow you to get your loots when boss dies, but if you're dead already & we can't resurrect you, then you'll regret not having any wheel.
Anyways for Horntail and Chaos Zakum you may come without any wheel since it is not a requirement that has to be fulfilled but for harder bosses you'll have to get some.
You may think you will survive & not die during boss runs but since you don't have any experience there are high chances that you'll die. It's even truer if you don't read any guides or worst, don't listen to leader.
Also never rely on bishops for resurrection, they might dc or die during run. Please also note that resurrection is used as effective as possible, which means for supportive jobs like DrK or when there are several dead people close to each others in the map.
Back to top Go down
TheDualblade
Squad Member
TheDualblade

PostSubject: Re: [application] TheDualblade   [application] TheDualblade I_icon_minitime25th May 2012, 7:40 pm

The only thing I can give to my pt is MW.... its lvl 30 but I think almost everyone has that. Before big bang DBs where able to give Thorns (att +30 and knock-back resistance rate +90%)

I don't think I'm gonna do much other runs than CHT & C-zak so I don't need wheels that much Smile
It would be nice if some guys can help me with Hero's Will (Pianus is never living when I'm looking)
I'm not sure but I think that Hero's Will is for the whole party so the more people with Hero's Will the less change to die Wink
Back to top Go down
XxSasukexX19
Hestia's Leader
XxSasukexX19

PostSubject: Re: [application] TheDualblade   [application] TheDualblade I_icon_minitime25th May 2012, 7:55 pm

Hero's Will is only for yourself and it allows you to cancel seduce & therefore to save your life... However it has limits and if for example you get 1/1 + sed you can't use hero's will since you need MP to use that skill. It also has cooldown. Also don't think hero's will will always save you during a boss runs, you can also get damage reflect making you 1hko with chaos Horntail for example. There is also zombify, which makes you killed if you get healed, the touch dmg, if you touch boss then dmgs are higher than magic attack and therefore you need high hp, if you don't have high hp or always need HB, if you get dispelled & lose HB then you could get 1hko etc... All this to say there are many ways for you to get killed & that since you will die & learn how to survive only with experience & that you only experienced zakum, you will need wheels even for bosses like czak. Regarding the fact that you don't want to join other runs than czak & cht, it makes me think that you aren't interested in stronger bosses like PB & Empress and that you will join only the runs where you can get benefits.
Regarding Pianus his spawn is very low (24-36 hours) and therefore the only chance for you to find one is to hunt him at night, but since you can't you'll have to be very patient & to wait hours checking all channels during the day. Else you can indeed ask for help & buy a miniature pianus from a friend or in fm.
Back to top Go down
TheDualblade
Squad Member
TheDualblade

PostSubject: Re: [application] TheDualblade   [application] TheDualblade I_icon_minitime25th May 2012, 8:27 pm

I was getting disturbed when I wanted to say that I am not good enough (yet) to join things like PB or....... cht? really? I wrote CHT? I mean HT sorry. When I am lvl 165+ or finaly crafted my 130 weapon (Halphas Bloody Slayer) I think I can do something in that runs Razz I mean.... if I'm now gonna attack I maybe kill 1/200 from HT so that'll be only leech and I don't want to abuse this all Wink I'm very exited about this Smile I mean: 7~10k range isn't much (its without skills I'm currently in my shop and I don't want to restock to see my store.
zombify, is that also when potions are used?
My clean hp is 4,3k and with equip its 7,9k hp Smile

PS. I realy wrote a mistake, I know how it is to be scammed.
Back to top Go down
XxSasukexX19
Hestia's Leader
XxSasukexX19

PostSubject: Re: [application] TheDualblade   [application] TheDualblade I_icon_minitime25th May 2012, 8:37 pm

zombify is when the pots you use have lower effect, it's 50% less. For example if u use a 4k hp potion when you're zombified, you recover only 2k hp. When you get zombified Heal from a Bishop insta kills you, so dont stay close to a bishop if they spam heal when it's not needed. And at level 156+ you can join czak & HT runs, but not cht & pb & empress, must be 160-180-180+ for these, anyways we're not there yet. About your dmgs of course it's better to have high dmgs, but you still can join even if they're low since it would anyways help.
Back to top Go down
TheDualblade
Squad Member
TheDualblade

PostSubject: Re: [application] TheDualblade   [application] TheDualblade I_icon_minitime25th May 2012, 8:48 pm

Is it right that the rex hoblin king is doing zombify? when he's doing a skill sometimes I get half hp from my pots when thats activated Sad

Maybe it would be nice if there comes a topic for information when we're gonna do bosses. I think its in the BBS from Hestia but I can't see that. Sad
Back to top Go down
XxSasukexX19
Hestia's Leader
XxSasukexX19

PostSubject: Re: [application] TheDualblade   [application] TheDualblade I_icon_minitime25th May 2012, 9:01 pm

That's because you're not a squad member yet :p. That topic already exists (and idk of rex hoblin king zombify, sorry)
Back to top Go down
TheDualblade
Squad Member
TheDualblade

PostSubject: Re: [application] TheDualblade   [application] TheDualblade I_icon_minitime25th May 2012, 9:10 pm

TheDualblade wrote:
Maybe it would be nice if there comes a topic for information when we're gonna do bosses. I think its in the BBS from Hestia but I can't see that. Sad

XxSasukexX19 wrote:
That's because you're not a squad member yet :p. That topic already exists (and idk of rex hoblin king zombify, sorry)

Question: What is preventing me atmoment to jointhe pq/boss squad?

I got to go now, cya tomorrow bye Smile
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Hestia's Leader
Nessa

Date of Registration : 2012-01-29

PostSubject: Re: [application] TheDualblade   [application] TheDualblade I_icon_minitime26th May 2012, 10:35 am

You have to join Runs with us first, so 1st - We get to know you better and 2nd - To see how you roll in Boss Runs as a TeamMate Smile
Back to top Go down
TheDualblade
Squad Member
TheDualblade

PostSubject: Re: [application] TheDualblade   [application] TheDualblade I_icon_minitime26th May 2012, 11:00 am

Like I said: For party's I HATE DualBlades Razz they can't give something to the pt so I can only attack. I'm still too poor to pay my halphas bloody slayer recipe (and Its too anoying to get 75 more Gallant Emblems also no-one is pvping because there's 3x exp)

When is the next HT or C-zak that starts at 20:00? I'll join that Smile

I sold yesterday stuff for 13mill so now I can pay pots again Razz

I have my miracles already and my smithing is lvl 10 so if I get that stupid recipe I'm very fast better Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [application] TheDualblade   [application] TheDualblade I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next