Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maplestory Europe Kradia Guild Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
HESTIA@
Latest topics
» Application TwiMyo
[Application] jackdefries I_icon_minitime21st June 2015, 7:36 pm by XxSasukexX19

» [Application] Estchar
[Application] jackdefries I_icon_minitime19th June 2015, 2:19 am by XxSasukexX19

» [Application] TankyChan
[Application] jackdefries I_icon_minitime19th June 2015, 2:19 am by XxSasukexX19

» Cramson´s Application
[Application] jackdefries I_icon_minitime19th June 2015, 2:17 am by XxSasukexX19

» Application Defeatz
[Application] jackdefries I_icon_minitime9th June 2015, 8:02 pm by XxSasukexX19

» [Application] GoldenRave
[Application] jackdefries I_icon_minitime28th May 2015, 7:11 pm by XxSasukexX19

» Pachiru application
[Application] jackdefries I_icon_minitime20th May 2015, 1:10 am by XxSasukexX19

» [Application] jackdefries
[Application] jackdefries I_icon_minitime17th May 2015, 11:52 pm by XxSasukexX19

» Avrayne's Guild application
[Application] jackdefries I_icon_minitime9th May 2015, 5:32 pm by XxSasukexX19

Most active topics
[application] TheDualblade
BrawlSoHard Application
Guess who's back.
[Application] Kojimaru
CitraX's Application :)
xBladestylez Apply
Boss-application Steph
xpurpleheart's Application
xAfterLife's Squad Application.
[Application] Nianzu
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

[Application] jackdefries

Go down 
+2
Chuii
jackdefries
6 posters
AuthorMessage
jackdefries

Date of Registration : 2015-05-10

[Application] jackdefries Empty
PostSubject: [Application] jackdefries   [Application] jackdefries I_icon_minitime10th May 2015, 3:16 am

-IG Name: jackdefries
-IG Name of all other Characters you use/have:
                    - CaptaínJack, lvl 200 cannoneer.
                    - Jackbow, lvl 150 Bowmaster.
                    - vivalabanaan, lvl 143 mercedes (not playing this one anymore, was my first character on the new account).
                    - Linkskill mules, if needed i can edit in their names.
                    - Bartjuh1995, lvl 163 Shadower. (on another account, dont play it anymore but some of you may recognize the name from back in the good old days).
-Level: 202
-Job: Shade
-Guild: hopefully Hestia soon, currently junior leader in Crystalrush.

-Name: Bart

-List of previous Guilds: Crystalrush.
-Reason for Leaving/Being kicked from previous Guilds: Currently a junior leader in Crystalrush. Have had a lot of fun there but the quality of the guild and the alliance has been getting worse and worse, so i'm looking for something new. It used to be a cool guild with lots of awesome people, but a lot of those people left. The alliance got remade because the guild we were in alliance with, Teamdope, attracted a lot of annoying immature people. Crystalrush's leader chose to form an alliance with 3 guilds, one of which was not a dutch guild, them not being dutch isnt a problem, but it just seems like a weird match with 3 all-dutch guilds. The alliance chat is mostly empty nowadays and when there are people talking the chat is a weird mess of dutch and english conversations going through each other.

-How did you find our Forum?: Google
-Do you know any Member of Hestia?: I used to be good friends with Spyh some years ago, before i quit my old account. don't really know any other members.
-Why do you want to join Hestia?: As i stated before, Crystalrush has been getting boring, so i started looking into other guilds. I noticed you guys have some nice players and seem to be a friendly group of people. The few people in your guild i've interacted with so far were all very nice to talk to. I think you  could help me develop my further in maplestory. I'm also looking to join a guild which has somewhat higher leveled, more seasoned people since i'm looking to get into doing the harder bosses (Cygnus, CRA) once my range gets a bit higher.
-Have you read & understood the guild rules & are you willing to respect them?: Yes

-Any past/present history related to Hacks and/or Scams? Explain if so: My old account was once banned for some days because i mained a shadower and there was a shadower related meso hack. Once nexon found out i didnt actually use this hack i got unbanned. I also got scammed for like 200m once while i was semi-drunk because i figured i could beat one of those guys that offer a ridiculous amount of meso for an item and then put in one less digit after cancelling like 3 times. I have never used hacks or scammed anyone.
-How do you gain mesos / fund yourself?: I gain mesos through merching and elite hunting daily. I also like gambling on price changes due to events. For example i made a couple of hundred mills because i anticipated the nightwalker revamp and stored away a lot of ilbis. Made 4b through the current 9 attack scroll event by scrolling two 90 attack hearts and selling them on the first day of the event. (4B is a lot to me, not really all that funded since i started this account clean in december)
-How often do you play EMS?: Daily, if nexon allows me to log in. Smile
-What are your goals in EMS?: currently working on my range, got to my goal of 400k clean yesterday through a lucky enhancing spree. New goal is 500k clean. My other goal in EMS is to get top 10 in tower of oz, currently rank 20.

-Tell us something about yourself: I'm Bart, 20 years old and i live in the city of Rosmalen, in the netherlands. I'm currently in my 2nd year for my Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering, hoping to have my degree in 2 years. I play squash three times a week, mostly with friends but also competitive. In my free time i can almost always be found behind my pc, either playing Maplestory or League of legends. I also like hanging out and getting drunk with friends.

For those of you wondering why my RL name is Bart, but most of my IGN's have Jack in them, here's a little background where i got the name. My first character on my new account, vivalabanaan, was in a very tiny dutch guild of around 5 to 10 people. One of the members asked what he should call me, Viva/Banaan/Bart/noob. I told him he could call me whatever, i respond to anything. He then started calling me jack de vries, still don't have a clue where he got the name. The next character i made was my shade, which i only made for the event rings at the time, so i figured i'd have some fun with the guy and call it jackdevries, which was already taken (i later found out it was taken by him). So i called my shade jackdefries. When i joined Crystalrush people kept calling me jack, either because they didnt know my real name or just because it was easier, so i kinda went with it and became jack in game.

If you have any questions, feel free to message me in game or reply here. I'll probably stop by sometimes in the next few days in Leafre CH1 to get to know you all a bit.
Back to top Go down
Chuii
Hestia's Jr. Leader
Chuii

Date of Registration : 2012-01-30

PostSubject: Re: [Application] jackdefries   [Application] jackdefries I_icon_minitime10th May 2015, 2:47 pm

Welcome to the forum Bart.
Since I know you from the old days, its a yes from me.
Hope to see you around in Leafre Smile
Back to top Go down
ColdNights
Hestia's Member
ColdNights

Date of Registration : 2014-12-23

PostSubject: Re: [Application] jackdefries   [Application] jackdefries I_icon_minitime10th May 2015, 7:21 pm

Being kinda inactive atm so i won't be able to see you for a while but GL with the app Bart Smile
Back to top Go down
jarlemann
Hestia's Jr. Leader
jarlemann

Date of Registration : 2013-02-01

PostSubject: Re: [Application] jackdefries   [Application] jackdefries I_icon_minitime10th May 2015, 9:00 pm

Already talked to earlier this week, nice guy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Avravyne

Avravyne

Date of Registration : 2015-03-27

PostSubject: Re: [Application] jackdefries   [Application] jackdefries I_icon_minitime10th May 2015, 9:20 pm

i've talked to him alot and he seems like a nice guy. yes from me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ColdNights
Hestia's Member
ColdNights

Date of Registration : 2014-12-23

PostSubject: Re: [Application] jackdefries   [Application] jackdefries I_icon_minitime12th May 2015, 7:32 pm

he paid me in tacos so yes Razz
Back to top Go down
XxSasukexX19
Hestia's Leader
XxSasukexX19

Date of Registration : 2012-01-30

PostSubject: Re: [Application] jackdefries   [Application] jackdefries I_icon_minitime17th May 2015, 11:52 pm

Accepted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Application] jackdefries   [Application] jackdefries I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Application] jackdefries
Page 1 of 1