Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maplestory Europe Kradia Guild Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
HESTIA@
Latest topics
» Application TwiMyo
CitraX's Application :) I_icon_minitime21st June 2015, 7:36 pm by XxSasukexX19

» [Application] Estchar
CitraX's Application :) I_icon_minitime19th June 2015, 2:19 am by XxSasukexX19

» [Application] TankyChan
CitraX's Application :) I_icon_minitime19th June 2015, 2:19 am by XxSasukexX19

» Cramson´s Application
CitraX's Application :) I_icon_minitime19th June 2015, 2:17 am by XxSasukexX19

» Application Defeatz
CitraX's Application :) I_icon_minitime9th June 2015, 8:02 pm by XxSasukexX19

» [Application] GoldenRave
CitraX's Application :) I_icon_minitime28th May 2015, 7:11 pm by XxSasukexX19

» Pachiru application
CitraX's Application :) I_icon_minitime20th May 2015, 1:10 am by XxSasukexX19

» [Application] jackdefries
CitraX's Application :) I_icon_minitime17th May 2015, 11:52 pm by XxSasukexX19

» Avrayne's Guild application
CitraX's Application :) I_icon_minitime9th May 2015, 5:32 pm by XxSasukexX19

Most active topics
[application] TheDualblade
BrawlSoHard Application
Guess who's back.
[Application] Kojimaru
CitraX's Application :)
xBladestylez Apply
Boss-application Steph
xpurpleheart's Application
xAfterLife's Squad Application.
[Application] Nianzu
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Go down 
+8
xXshadowDBXx
typhoon128
Tsukumo
Chuii
Entenfang
xFaust
Skyzoe
Sjokolademelk
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sjokolademelk
Buddy

Date of Registration : 2012-11-08

CitraX's Application :) Empty
PostSubject: CitraX's Application :)   CitraX's Application :) I_icon_minitime8th November 2012, 7:14 pm

-IG Name: CitraX , Changed main Wink It's iEplemost now (Y)

-IG Name of all other Characters you use/have: iEplemost(lv.142 BM) , iCitraX(lv.76 hermit), iThrowForks(lv.111 hermit), iCortex(lv.50 spearman) , Imsdalen(lv.46 Cleric), Gaeferon(lv.50 Dualer)

-Level: 142
-Job: Bow Blaster ( Bow Master )
-Guild: None

-Name: Espen Mortensen

-List of previous Guilds: Conspiracy.

-Reason for Leaving/Being kicked from previous Guilds: When i still we're an active member of the guild, the rest of the members began to be unactive. The leader and his gf irl played together and both stopped. So the guild kinda went to pieces. Never been kicked or banned from a guild.

-How did you find our Forum?: A friend.
-Do you know any Member of Hestia?: Skyzoe/Respected
-Why do you want to join Hestia?: Seems like a really nice guild who is really helpfull, which is very important for good gameplay experience. Makes it alot more fun. Very Happy

-Any past/present history related to Hacks and/or Scams? Explain if so: I'm an honest person. So like 6-7 years ago i we're hacking a little bit on GMS. Not for along time, and since that i never hacked again. It's not any fun.
-How do you gain mesos/Fund yourself?: Iv'e never been a good merchant or gaining any mesos. So iv'e always been poor Razz
I might get lucky now and then and get some good equips/scrolls to sell. But i rather just get a pet to loot for me. I also do gachapon once in a while. Smile

-Tell us something about yourself: Well. I'm a friendly and a polite person. Willing to help when help is needed. In my sparetime I usually; Party/hang with friends/play football/ go to work.... Razz. I also like winter sports, so i also do alot of skiing =)
I work as a Plumber. Wink
Been playing maplestory now and then since Ludibrium came out in GMS. I really want to join the guild, meet some new friendly and serious maplers and have alot of fun Very Happy

Best regards Espen ( CitraX ). Smile

Last edited by Sjokolademelk on 12th November 2012, 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skyzoe
Hestia's Member

Date of Registration : 2012-07-17

PostSubject: Re: CitraX's Application :)   CitraX's Application :) I_icon_minitime8th November 2012, 7:34 pm

Me and Espen are friends irl, very nice guy and is very polite and loyal. Smile
He would fit perfectly Very Happy

Yes from me, even tho he should meet with people in our gfm Smile
Back to top Go down
xFaust
Hestia's Member
xFaust

Date of Registration : 2012-03-05

PostSubject: Re: CitraX's Application :)   CitraX's Application :) I_icon_minitime8th November 2012, 8:43 pm

Helloo.. Espen

And Welcome to the forum and Thanks for your Application
Nice to meet you and my name is ike..

Well ur application is pretty good for me
and i have some Questions

1st.. Do you have any experience with bosses?
2nd.. Almost all ur Characters are naked.. why? hacked? or Just transfering ur
Stuffs on ur main character?
3rd.. Why ur Characters are low lvls.. u took breaks or something? or just doing new
characters when u get bored...

Also i like that u are experienced player
And its always + if u know 1 or more ppl from our guild..

So Good luck with application..
Let's see what others say about you ...

P.S iCitraX(lv.76 hermit) It's 74 lvl xDD

Back to top Go down
Sjokolademelk
Buddy

PostSubject: Re: CitraX's Application :)   CitraX's Application :) I_icon_minitime8th November 2012, 9:52 pm

1st.. Do you have any experience with bosses?
2nd.. Almost all ur Characters are naked.. why? hacked? or Just transfering ur
Stuffs on ur main character?
3rd.. Why ur Characters are low lvls.. u took breaks or something? or just doing new
characters when u get bored...

1. I do have experiences with bosses Smile
- But ( there is always a but Razz ) , I ain't experienced with the new types of bosses , since iv'e always been grinding. The guild's ive been to haven't been the most active Boss killers Razz Ohh, and the reason I wrote only Conspiracy in the guild tab is because it's the only one i remember. And almost the latest Wink

2. Well iEplemost should have been stuffed with gear, but unfortunately I got hacked. So my account is ribbed from top to toe. =/
I made iCitraX to lvl with Skyzoe/Respected for a while ago. Then when he we're high lvl I would go back to iThrowForks. Wink
iEplemost and imsdalen got hacked =/ That's why they are "naked" Razz
I sold iCitraX and iThrowForks gear to start iEplemost. Wink

3. I kinda explained why some of the char's are low lvls. But I guess i got tired of Gaeferon/Imsdalen and iCorteX Wink
Iv'e always been the Hermit type Wink And I kinda love playing BM aswell Very Happy iCitraX was only to follow Skyzoe/Respected for a while so he could lvl high Wink

Hopes this brought you to some new ideas of who I am and what iv'e been doing so far on maple. =) Ps; im a fast learner and a good listener Smile

Best Regards Espen.
Back to top Go down
Entenfang
Hestia's Jr. Leader
Entenfang

Date of Registration : 2012-01-30

PostSubject: Re: CitraX's Application :)   CitraX's Application :) I_icon_minitime8th November 2012, 9:55 pm

Hey Espen,
thanks for applying and welcome to our forum from me also. As Ike already said, your application is quite good. Just a few questions:
Sjokolademelk wrote:
-IG Name: CitraX

-IG Name of all other Characters you use/have: iEplemost(lv.142 BM) , iCitraX(lv.76 hermit), iThrowForks(lv.111 hermit), iCortex(lv.50 spearman) , Imsdalen(lv.46 Cleric), Gaeferon(lv.50 Dualer)

-Level: 56
-Job: I/L Wizard
-Guild: None
Is this I/L Wizard your new main? Do you still play the other chars sometimes?

Sjokolademelk wrote:

-Why do you want to join Hestia?: Seems like a really nice guild who is really helpfull, which is very important for good gameplay experience. Makes it alot more fun. Very Happy
Why do you think Hestia is a nice guild?

Sjokolademelk wrote:
I also like winter sports, so i also do alot of skiing =)
You´ve chosen the right place to live for that Razz

Sjokolademelk wrote:
Been playing maplestory now and then since Ludibrium came out in GMS.
For how long have you been playing EMS?

Anyway, as you only know one guild member, please make sure to drop by at our gfm ch3 fm13 to meet more of us!

Greetings, Albert
Back to top Go down
Sjokolademelk
Buddy

PostSubject: Re: CitraX's Application :)   CitraX's Application :) I_icon_minitime8th November 2012, 10:06 pm

Hello Albert! Smile

Haha yeah Norway is a good skiing place fosho! =)
Well, iv'e dropped by ur FM room sometimes now, but everyone is always afk Razz i we're in there only 5 minutes ago Razz

Indeed my I/L Wizard is my new main =)

Well my irl friend Skyzoe/Respected is telling me so. Aaaaaaand iv'e already met Andrew! Who is really nice as far as iv'e noticed =) I haven't been able to meet the other folks since they're afk all the time when im in your'e gfm Razz

I started playing EMS as soon as it came out and have been playing it since from now and then =)

Hope this helped you! Very Happy

Best Regards Espen! Smile
Back to top Go down
xFaust
Hestia's Member
xFaust

Date of Registration : 2012-03-05

PostSubject: Re: CitraX's Application :)   CitraX's Application :) I_icon_minitime8th November 2012, 10:16 pm

Also i like that u answer pretty fast..

So.. Yes from me <3 i hope i see u in our guild
Back to top Go down
Sjokolademelk
Buddy

PostSubject: Re: CitraX's Application :)   CitraX's Application :) I_icon_minitime8th November 2012, 10:19 pm

xQuuq wrote:
Also i like that u answer pretty fast..

So.. Yes from me <3 i hope i see u in our guild

Thank you so much! I'm glad to hear that Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Entenfang
Hestia's Jr. Leader
Entenfang

PostSubject: Re: CitraX's Application :)   CitraX's Application :) I_icon_minitime8th November 2012, 10:19 pm

Sjokolademelk wrote:

Well, iv'e dropped by ur FM room sometimes now, but everyone is always afk Razz i we're in there only 5 minutes ago Razz

Oh Ok. This happens from time to time. Don´t worry, you´ll find people there while they´re not afk Smile

Anyway, I also like the fact you´re answering fast and give the information you were asked for short and concisely. I´ll meet you in game tomorrow. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sjokolademelk
Buddy

PostSubject: Re: CitraX's Application :)   CitraX's Application :) I_icon_minitime8th November 2012, 10:22 pm

Entenfang wrote:
Sjokolademelk wrote:

Oh Ok. This happens from time to time. Don´t worry, you´ll find people there while they´re not afk Smile

Anyway, I also like the fact you´re answering fast and give the information you were asked for short and concisely. I´ll meet you in game tomorrow. Smile

I'm in your'e FM right now =)
But sure, that's a deal! Wink
I'll probably be playing insane much tomorrow, since it's weeeeekeeeeend Very Happy

Peace Out!
Back to top Go down
Chuii
Hestia's Jr. Leader
Chuii

PostSubject: Re: CitraX's Application :)   CitraX's Application :) I_icon_minitime9th November 2012, 12:25 pm

+1 for being norwegian Smile

I like your application, and how you're honest about hacking, even tho its many years ago. Hope to meet you in gfm this weekned, so we could have a little chat. ^^

Back to top Go down
Tsukumo
Squad Member
Tsukumo

Date of Registration : 2012-01-29

PostSubject: Re: CitraX's Application :)   CitraX's Application :) I_icon_minitime9th November 2012, 3:58 pm

Chuii wrote:
+1 for being norwegian Smile

does that count? o,o
Back to top Go down
typhoon128
Squad Member

PostSubject: Re: CitraX's Application :)   CitraX's Application :) I_icon_minitime9th November 2012, 4:46 pm

I think its a good application, tho i really cant stand hackers or scammers and i wouldn't see why u want to try or do.

Because of this its a no from me cus i really think hackers/scammers ruin the game.
Back to top Go down
Sjokolademelk
Buddy

PostSubject: Re: CitraX's Application :)   CitraX's Application :) I_icon_minitime9th November 2012, 5:33 pm

typhoon128 wrote:
I think its a good application, tho i really cant stand hackers or scammers and i wouldn't see why u want to try or do.

Because of this its a no from me cus i really think hackers/scammers ruin the game.

I couldn't agree more really. I was 14 years old and stupid as hell. I am never ever gonna hack again and it's no point at doing it.
Back to top Go down
typhoon128
Squad Member

PostSubject: Re: CitraX's Application :)   CitraX's Application :) I_icon_minitime9th November 2012, 5:50 pm

Why did u try in the 1st place?
Back to top Go down
Sjokolademelk
Buddy

PostSubject: Re: CitraX's Application :)   CitraX's Application :) I_icon_minitime9th November 2012, 5:56 pm

typhoon128 wrote:
Why did u try in the 1st place?

As stupid as I was, I we're thinking I was gonna make alot of money and good stuff. But I certaincly did not. And there was no point,no fun and no challenge. So after 2-3 weeks or so (maby less, i do not remember for sure) i quit hacking and went back to normal Smile

I totally agree with you that hacking and scammers is no good for maple and i hate them myself. They ruin all the fun for others.

Back to top Go down
xXshadowDBXx
Buddy
xXshadowDBXx

Date of Registration : 2012-09-27

PostSubject: Re: CitraX's Application :)   CitraX's Application :) I_icon_minitime9th November 2012, 7:18 pm

well, it's a yes for me.. i talked to him a few times and he seems to be a nice guy. And to be honest, from young i always wanted to learn to hack well not this kind of hack but like override systems something better Razz just spy dreams after all those comics and tv shows, but as long as you're not hacking anymore and it was long time ago, everyone make mistakes

good luk with your app espen Wink

ShadowDB
Back to top Go down
Sjokolademelk
Buddy

PostSubject: Re: CitraX's Application :)   CitraX's Application :) I_icon_minitime9th November 2012, 8:11 pm

xXshadowDBXx wrote:
well, it's a yes for me.. i talked to him a few times and he seems to be a nice guy. And to be honest, from young i always wanted to learn to hack well not this kind of hack but like override systems something better Razz just spy dreams after all those comics and tv shows, but as long as you're not hacking anymore and it was long time ago, everyone make mistakes

good luk with your app espen Wink

ShadowDB

Thanks man! Very Happy
Appreciate it Smile
Back to top Go down
typhoon128
Squad Member

PostSubject: Re: CitraX's Application :)   CitraX's Application :) I_icon_minitime9th November 2012, 8:21 pm

Well, its normal that there is no fun and challenge if u hack. Its for all games if u ask me. Anyway gl with ur application.
Back to top Go down
Entenfang
Hestia's Jr. Leader
Entenfang

PostSubject: Re: CitraX's Application :)   CitraX's Application :) I_icon_minitime11th November 2012, 7:59 pm

We had a nice little chat. Yes from me. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sjokolademelk
Buddy

PostSubject: Re: CitraX's Application :)   CitraX's Application :) I_icon_minitime11th November 2012, 8:12 pm

Entenfang wrote:
We had a nice little chat. Yes from me. Very Happy

Indeed we had =)
Tyvm Albert! ;D
Back to top Go down
Sjokolademelk
Buddy

PostSubject: Re: CitraX's Application :)   CitraX's Application :) I_icon_minitime11th November 2012, 8:12 pm

typhoon128 wrote:
Well, its normal that there is no fun and challenge if u hack. Its for all games if u ask me. Anyway gl with ur application.

Thank You Smile
Back to top Go down
DuaIBat
Squad Member
DuaIBat

Date of Registration : 2012-06-25

PostSubject: Re: CitraX's Application :)   CitraX's Application :) I_icon_minitime12th November 2012, 11:42 pm

Had a really, really, REALLY short talk with him.
But I'll say yes, cuz he seems nice and stuff.
I'll want to talk with him later, again. Smile

So, Yes!
Back to top Go down
Chuii
Hestia's Jr. Leader
Chuii

PostSubject: Re: CitraX's Application :)   CitraX's Application :) I_icon_minitime13th November 2012, 1:40 pm

Yes from me Smile
Back to top Go down
Sjokolademelk
Buddy

PostSubject: Re: CitraX's Application :)   CitraX's Application :) I_icon_minitime13th November 2012, 3:47 pm

DuaIBat wrote:
Had a really, really, REALLY short talk with him.
But I'll say yes, cuz he seems nice and stuff.
I'll want to talk with him later, again. Smile

So, Yes!

Thank You Jewstin! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CitraX's Application :)   CitraX's Application :) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next