Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maplestory Europe Kradia Guild Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
HESTIA@
Latest topics
» Application TwiMyo
xpurpleheart's Application I_icon_minitime21st June 2015, 7:36 pm by XxSasukexX19

» [Application] Estchar
xpurpleheart's Application I_icon_minitime19th June 2015, 2:19 am by XxSasukexX19

» [Application] TankyChan
xpurpleheart's Application I_icon_minitime19th June 2015, 2:19 am by XxSasukexX19

» Cramson´s Application
xpurpleheart's Application I_icon_minitime19th June 2015, 2:17 am by XxSasukexX19

» Application Defeatz
xpurpleheart's Application I_icon_minitime9th June 2015, 8:02 pm by XxSasukexX19

» [Application] GoldenRave
xpurpleheart's Application I_icon_minitime28th May 2015, 7:11 pm by XxSasukexX19

» Pachiru application
xpurpleheart's Application I_icon_minitime20th May 2015, 1:10 am by XxSasukexX19

» [Application] jackdefries
xpurpleheart's Application I_icon_minitime17th May 2015, 11:52 pm by XxSasukexX19

» Avrayne's Guild application
xpurpleheart's Application I_icon_minitime9th May 2015, 5:32 pm by XxSasukexX19

Most active topics
[application] TheDualblade
BrawlSoHard Application
Guess who's back.
[Application] Kojimaru
CitraX's Application :)
xBladestylez Apply
Boss-application Steph
xpurpleheart's Application
xAfterLife's Squad Application.
[Application] Nianzu
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Go down 
+6
Chyrad
kousuke
Entenfang
Nessa
TylerC
DemiChan
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DemiChan
Hestia's Member
DemiChan

Date of Registration : 2013-02-19

xpurpleheart's Application Empty
PostSubject: xpurpleheart's Application   xpurpleheart's Application I_icon_minitime19th February 2013, 2:08 pm

Yo

-IG name: xpurpleheart
-IG name of all characters you use/have:
demi97, xcannonshoot, Yukijii, xWhiteheart,
xdemii, DemiPower and demi43

-Level: 122
-Job: Evan
-Guild: none

-Name: Demi

-List of previous Guilds: Suit Up, Desu and Tomato and some random Guilds
-Reason for Leaving/Being kicked from previous Guilds: I left because there were no people to grind/train with, other guild's i didn't leave but guildmasters quit, or other important people weren't online anymore, leaving the guild non-active

-How did you find our Forum: My brother told me to join a nice and good guild since I always end up joining non-active Guilds, he told me about Hestia, so I checked out the Forum and it sounds like a nice guild.

-Do you know any member of Hestia?: No
-Why do you want to join Hestia?: When I looked at the forum I saw that the Guild Master had wrote about people that join the guild, saying that it not depends on your gear/damage but about your personality. I have the feeling that the people in this Guild are really helping each other, but

-Any past/present history related to Hacks and/or Scams? No
-How do you gain mesos/Fund yourself?: Most likely I will sell Nexon Cash to get some mesos, or I will sell items in a shop, I'm not good with prices but I like to make the best out of it

-Tell us something about yourself: My name is Demi. I've been playing maple for pretty long, but I quitted a long time, when I got hacked. The Character that I'm now playing, I had quitted long ago, but I'm really exited to train my Evan again. When I'm not playing Maple story, I'm most likely at school, training my gymnastics or watching Anime. I like gaming, but currently I'm the most into Maple Story, right now i'm having vacation and i'm hoping to reach Level 150 soon

P.S Thanks all other applications u really inspired me how to do this

Last edited by DemiChan on 19th February 2013, 2:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TylerC
TylerC

Date of Registration : 2013-01-27

PostSubject: Re: xpurpleheart's Application   xpurpleheart's Application I_icon_minitime19th February 2013, 2:22 pm

Hello Demi, welcome to our forum.

From my perspective your application appears pretty short and there is a lack of text. I prefer when people put more effort into their application since it exudes will, desire and determination in joining our guild.

May i ask you what the character that got hacked was named?

wrote:
Requirements:

- The minimum age to Apply is 15;

Btw let me remind you that we have a age requirement. Have you read the guild rules including the requirements?

Best regards

Tyler

Last edited by TylerC on 19th February 2013, 4:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
DemiChan
Hestia's Member
DemiChan

PostSubject: Re: xpurpleheart's Application   xpurpleheart's Application I_icon_minitime19th February 2013, 2:31 pm

My whole old account got hacked including xcannonshoot xdemii xWhiteheart
Back to top Go down
DemiChan
Hestia's Member
DemiChan

PostSubject: Re: xpurpleheart's Application   xpurpleheart's Application I_icon_minitime19th February 2013, 2:36 pm

Ah I see, I just became 14 so I think that will be a problem then, yes I have read the requirements
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Hestia's Leader
Nessa

Date of Registration : 2012-01-29

PostSubject: Re: xpurpleheart's Application   xpurpleheart's Application I_icon_minitime19th February 2013, 2:38 pm

Hello Demi, welcome to the Forum.

One Question:

DemiChan wrote:
My brother told me to join a nice and good guild since I always end up joining non-active Guilds, he told me about Hestia

- May I know who your brother is?

- Plus, as mentioned above. Have you read our Requirements about the Age limit? What qualities do you have that could make you possibly be an exception?

Further than that, in overall a nice average Application. Feel free to meet us at our GFM Ch3Fm13. Smile

Greetings, Vanessa
Back to top Go down
DemiChan
Hestia's Member
DemiChan

PostSubject: Re: xpurpleheart's Application   xpurpleheart's Application I_icon_minitime19th February 2013, 2:48 pm

Hi,

My brother is named Zaruchi in Game

Any qualities to be an exception I have, I think that I can understand English pretty much, so that won't be a problem, I dont't really know any great qualities except that I don't get mad because i'm really calm

and Thank you! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Entenfang
Hestia's Jr. Leader
Entenfang

Date of Registration : 2012-01-30

PostSubject: Re: xpurpleheart's Application   xpurpleheart's Application I_icon_minitime19th February 2013, 6:23 pm

Hey Demi,
welcome to our forum from me aswell and thanks for applying. Your application is fine for me but I´ll ask some questions anyway Razz
First of all, I´d like to know, why you wrote everything in red? Surprised
DemiChan wrote:

-IG name: xpurpleheart
-IG name of all characters you use/have:
demi97, xcannonshoot, Yukijii, xWhiteheart,
xdemii, DemiPower and demi43

Have you decided to make your Evan your main? Your DB and cannoneer are higher-lvled.

DemiChan wrote:

-Why do you want to join Hestia?: When I looked at the forum I saw that the Guild Master had wrote about people that join the guild, saying that it not depends on your gear/damage but about your personality. I have the feeling that the people in this Guild are really helping each other, but
Your sentence is incomplete, what did you want to say here?

DemiChan wrote:

I like gaming, but currently I'm the most into Maple Story, right now i'm having vacation and i'm hoping to reach Level 150 soon
Will you stay active in the future also when your vaction ends?

Anyway, hope to meet you ingame soon!

Greetings, Albert
Back to top Go down
DemiChan
Hestia's Member
DemiChan

PostSubject: Re: xpurpleheart's Application   xpurpleheart's Application I_icon_minitime19th February 2013, 6:40 pm

Hi!

yeeeees I wrote everything in red, it's my favorite color so I decided to type in red Very Happy

Yes, I decided to make the Evan my main, since I love the skills and the dragon, and I'd like to try something new.

I think I wanted to complete the sentence with "But, I don't know, since I have never met anyone from your Guild"

And yes! i'll stay in game when my vacation is over too, i'm most likely online every day, only on special days like Christmas, etc I'll be offline because of family matters

Demi

Back to top Go down
kousuke
Squad Member
kousuke

Date of Registration : 2013-02-17

PostSubject: Re: xpurpleheart's Application   xpurpleheart's Application I_icon_minitime19th February 2013, 10:44 pm

Heey Demi, nice application!

I know she is a little bit young but she is really active! I know her brother (Zaruchi) he is one of my mates in real life. I know that Demi and Zaruchi are both nice and active maplers. Anyways I can not vote or anything , but good luck with you apply!

~Kousuke~
Back to top Go down
Chyrad
Squad Member
Chyrad

Date of Registration : 2013-02-16

PostSubject: Re: xpurpleheart's Application   xpurpleheart's Application I_icon_minitime19th February 2013, 11:59 pm

kousuke wrote:
Heey Demi, nice application!

I know she is a little bit young but she is really active! I know her brother (Zaruchi) he is one of my mates in real life. I know that Demi and Zaruchi are both nice and active maplers. Anyways I can not vote or anything , but good luck with you apply!

~Kousuke~

GO GO Kous

hahahaha

well yeah she is my sister and she is really active, just take her. no im joking i cant do anything about this application, but its nice too see my sister finally did what i wanted haha
Back to top Go down
TylerC
TylerC

Date of Registration : 2013-01-27

PostSubject: Re: xpurpleheart's Application   xpurpleheart's Application I_icon_minitime20th February 2013, 1:58 am

Hello once again Demi.

Your personality is warm and gives one the impression of that your a accommodating person. However we can't look beside the matter of fact that your under the age requirement, which is there for a reason.

There have also been other applicants at the exact same age of yours, who managed to put more effort into their application but still didn't make it.

I'm not trying to chop you down or something, but i'm not sure the maturity of yours would fit in here. Already at the reply above to Vanessa's question it gave the impression that you didn't show any determination in joining, in other words; it didn't appeal to me.

Last but not least, i'd like to know why you think Hestia stands out compared to other guilds, since there also are other ones which fits to that description of yours. And then there is one thing which i'm really curious about, why did you choose Hestia over Hellbound, since your brother Joeri is a member of them so why didn't you just apply to them?

I'm looking forward to your reply.

Best regards

Tyler
Back to top Go down
DemiChan
Hestia's Member
DemiChan

PostSubject: Re: xpurpleheart's Application   xpurpleheart's Application I_icon_minitime20th February 2013, 5:57 pm

Hello Tyler,

Thank you,

The age requirement can indeed be a problem, looking at the other Applications I'm really young, but I don't think my maturity would be a problem.

There are actually a couple of reasons why I decided not to join Hellbound, and chose to apply to Hestia. At first I went to the Guild FM of Hellbound a couple of times, but seeing there where only people AFK/nobody there, I did not think that it was really cozy, but maybe I just went on the wrong times, also there are so many really High-Leveled people there that I think I just wouldn't fit in.

I heard from a couple of people that the GFM from Hestia was one of the most crowded/sociable, what I really like.

I think you have lots of boss runs, what I really like, and I'd love to join.
The main reason I applied for Hestia is because this Guild doesn't look at your Level/appearance, because I don't have any pro or really High-Leveled Characters, and my new Character is only Level 122 yet.

Another reason I chose to not Join Hellbound is actually because my brother is in it, I don't think he would like it to be in the same guild as me, and neither would I like it I think, I'm already seeing him asking "Demi go get me something to eat" in union chat.

At last it surprised me that the name of the Guild is also the name of a Goddes out of the Greek Mythology, Goddes of fire or grate-fire, I had read some more about this and it seems Hestia means "Home and Hearth", I don't know if the name deliberately was chosen because of this, but it really fits the Guild.

Happy Mapling,
Demi

Back to top Go down
Nessa
Hestia's Leader
Nessa

PostSubject: Re: xpurpleheart's Application   xpurpleheart's Application I_icon_minitime21st February 2013, 11:09 am

Now THIS sounded way better and approaching.
I'd like to meet you today if possible, for a chat. Smile
* I'm often afk studying, so you might need to poke me a lot *

Nevertheless, not giving you any false hopes here:

DemiChan wrote:

I heard from a couple of people that the GFM from Hestia was one of the most crowded/sociable, what I really like.

- This MIGHT or MIGHT NOT be the case. People grind, people boss. People have work. People have school.
And therefore GFM'ing 24/7, aka " most crowded " isn't something that happens often, until Fridays.

Greetings, Vanessa
Back to top Go down
DemiChan
Hestia's Member
DemiChan

PostSubject: Re: xpurpleheart's Application   xpurpleheart's Application I_icon_minitime21st February 2013, 12:10 pm

Hello Vanessa,

I'd like to meet you too!

Demi
Back to top Go down
Entenfang
Hestia's Jr. Leader
Entenfang

PostSubject: Re: xpurpleheart's Application   xpurpleheart's Application I_icon_minitime21st February 2013, 1:08 pm

You seem to be a nice person and I can´t see any problems with your age. Yes from me. Smile
Back to top Go down
DemiChan
Hestia's Member
DemiChan

PostSubject: Re: xpurpleheart's Application   xpurpleheart's Application I_icon_minitime21st February 2013, 1:42 pm

Thank you very much!
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Hestia's Leader
Nessa

PostSubject: Re: xpurpleheart's Application   xpurpleheart's Application I_icon_minitime21st February 2013, 2:36 pm

Entenfang wrote:
You seem to be a nice person and I can´t see any problems with your age. Yes from me. Smile

+1
Back to top Go down
NoPainNoGain
Hestia's Member

PostSubject: Re: xpurpleheart's Application   xpurpleheart's Application I_icon_minitime25th February 2013, 8:37 am

Quote :
-Any past/present history related to Hacks and/or Scams? No
-How do you gain mesos/Fund yourself?: Most likely I will sell Nexon Cash to get some mesos, or I will sell items in a shop, I'm not good with prices but I like to make the best out of it

Well it's kinda hard to earn mesos in the future when the NX rate is low, so I'm just saying it might not be the right way to earn mesos atm.

Your awnsers look fine with mature replies to the questions asked you, and it looks like you did put some of your time in the application so even through we have a age requirement I would vote yes in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Ninjathieves
Squad Member

Date of Registration : 2012-09-24

PostSubject: Re: xpurpleheart's Application   xpurpleheart's Application I_icon_minitime25th February 2013, 7:19 pm

hmm can't vote yet since we haven't spoken yet but nice apply ;D
concerning earning meso... i can help u with prices and so can lots of ppl
just ask Very Happy

OT: maybe we can have a chat at gfm somewhere next weekend
Back to top Go down
DemiChan
Hestia's Member
DemiChan

PostSubject: Re: xpurpleheart's Application   xpurpleheart's Application I_icon_minitime27th February 2013, 8:25 pm

I'd love to talk with you sometime Smile

Back to top Go down
JimJustice
Squad Member
JimJustice

PostSubject: Re: xpurpleheart's Application   xpurpleheart's Application I_icon_minitime5th March 2013, 2:48 pm

I also like to have a chat with you.
Which is your main atm? In case I can whisper you.
Back to top Go down
DemiChan
Hestia's Member
DemiChan

PostSubject: Re: xpurpleheart's Application   xpurpleheart's Application I_icon_minitime6th March 2013, 6:15 pm

I think my main atm actually is demi97, I got over exited for training my evan, but it seems I like my dualer more.

I'll come by the gfm sometime to have a chat :>
Back to top Go down
JimJustice
Squad Member
JimJustice

PostSubject: Re: xpurpleheart's Application   xpurpleheart's Application I_icon_minitime15th March 2013, 5:48 pm

BUMP Bump bump
Back to top Go down
DemiChan
Hestia's Member
DemiChan

PostSubject: Re: xpurpleheart's Application   xpurpleheart's Application I_icon_minitime17th March 2013, 3:11 am

I will come by in the gfm tomorrow, sorry for inactivity
Back to top Go down
JimJustice
Squad Member
JimJustice

PostSubject: Re: xpurpleheart's Application   xpurpleheart's Application I_icon_minitime17th March 2013, 9:18 pm

After I talked with her a bit, I can absolutely say that the age does not matter in this case.
A big YES from me!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: xpurpleheart's Application   xpurpleheart's Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next