Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maplestory Europe Kradia Guild Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
HESTIA@
Latest topics
» Application TwiMyo
Avrayne's Guild application I_icon_minitime21st June 2015, 7:36 pm by XxSasukexX19

» [Application] Estchar
Avrayne's Guild application I_icon_minitime19th June 2015, 2:19 am by XxSasukexX19

» [Application] TankyChan
Avrayne's Guild application I_icon_minitime19th June 2015, 2:19 am by XxSasukexX19

» Cramson´s Application
Avrayne's Guild application I_icon_minitime19th June 2015, 2:17 am by XxSasukexX19

» Application Defeatz
Avrayne's Guild application I_icon_minitime9th June 2015, 8:02 pm by XxSasukexX19

» [Application] GoldenRave
Avrayne's Guild application I_icon_minitime28th May 2015, 7:11 pm by XxSasukexX19

» Pachiru application
Avrayne's Guild application I_icon_minitime20th May 2015, 1:10 am by XxSasukexX19

» [Application] jackdefries
Avrayne's Guild application I_icon_minitime17th May 2015, 11:52 pm by XxSasukexX19

» Avrayne's Guild application
Avrayne's Guild application I_icon_minitime9th May 2015, 5:32 pm by XxSasukexX19

Most active topics
[application] TheDualblade
BrawlSoHard Application
Guess who's back.
[Application] Kojimaru
CitraX's Application :)
xBladestylez Apply
Boss-application Steph
xpurpleheart's Application
xAfterLife's Squad Application.
[Application] Nianzu
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Avrayne's Guild application

Go down 
+5
Avravyne
SweetSong
Ioadîng
Deverse
ColdNights
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Avravyne

Avravyne

Date of Registration : 2015-03-27

Avrayne's Guild application Empty
PostSubject: Avrayne's Guild application   Avrayne's Guild application I_icon_minitime4th May 2015, 4:43 pm

IG name: avrayne
IG Name of all other Characters i use/have: Some really low lvl mules and ShadowWard(xenon) lvl 185, Deiwyn(wind breaker) lvl 156 and AdolfCritlar(cannon master) lvl 135
Level: 170
Job: Aran
Guild:Smexybeans

Name: Emil

List of previous Guilds: Asura
Reason for Leaving/Being kicked from previous Guilds: I got kicked because i was inactive and i forgot to tell them why.

How did you find our Forum?: I asked one of the guild members and then they helped me out.
Do you know any Member of Hestia?: No but i really wanna get to know u guys.
Why do you want to join Hestia?: cuz i talked with some of the guild members and they said it is a really nice guild

Any past/present history related to Hacks and/or Scams? Explain if so: none.
How do you gain mesos / fund yourself?: I hunt elites and pick up equip drops and sell them, but it would be nice if u guys know some other way cuz my aran got no fund.
How often do you play EMS?: In my free time. Just playing as much as possible.
What are your goals in EMS?: to have fun and make new friends.

About myself:
i like sleepovers and skyping with my bros(soon u guys) i think myself im very friendly and talkative. i might rage alot especially when doing parkour(ingame). i like to learn new things like new languages. if i have to grind without company a usually get really bored and stop. i dont only play computer i also shoot bow and train taekwondo. i practice taekwondo 3 times a week and i personally think its really fun. i like to spend time on stuff just not too much. i get kinda easily distracted but when i have a goal i fight till the end. i like watching anime especially one piece which is my favorite. irl im working as a babysitter and when im not doing that im usually jumping on my trampoline or playing skyrim or maplestory ofc. i like alot of differend music which i listen to really often. i dont do that much workout even tho i probably should because im too lazy. i dont like football or any other sport involving a ball. ive been playing maplestory for some time now like 3 or 4 years i guess. i started playing maple because a friend of mine said i just had to try it so u'll probably see me grinding with him alot. thanks for reading. I look forward to spend my time with u guys.

Last edited by Avravyne on 5th May 2015, 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ColdNights
Hestia's Member
ColdNights

Date of Registration : 2014-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Avrayne's Guild application   Avrayne's Guild application I_icon_minitime4th May 2015, 6:43 pm

yo mate glad to see you here, you should come by leafre ch1 and try to catch our members for a chat Very Happy best way to present yourself for sure.
As for your application i think you're alot like me and that's always a + from my side, looking forward to meeting you and good luck with your application Wink
Back to top Go down
Deverse
Hestia's Member

Date of Registration : 2014-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Avrayne's Guild application   Avrayne's Guild application I_icon_minitime4th May 2015, 9:14 pm

seems like a cool kid, spoke to him for a bit and asked a few questions. Besides the age thing which can be decided by leader & jr's, ill give him a yes
Back to top Go down
Ioadîng

Ioadîng

Date of Registration : 2015-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Avrayne's Guild application   Avrayne's Guild application I_icon_minitime5th May 2015, 1:56 pm

Hello Emil

I've talked to you in game but still want to know you better before I vote yes or no. Feel
free to visit us in leafre ch1.
Back to top Go down
SweetSong
SweetSong

Date of Registration : 2013-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Avrayne's Guild application   Avrayne's Guild application I_icon_minitime5th May 2015, 2:12 pm

Hello Emil,

I have had a talk with you, and I have to say I didn't expect you to be 14. I thought older.
Anyway, I think you are a cool guy, so a yes from me!'

Greetings, Roy
Back to top Go down
Avravyne

Avravyne

Date of Registration : 2015-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Avrayne's Guild application   Avrayne's Guild application I_icon_minitime5th May 2015, 5:07 pm

I really appreciate it guys/girls. imma try and see if i can find any1 from the guild and talk to them. i look forward to have fun with y'all Very Happy
Back to top Go down
heote
Hestia's Member

Date of Registration : 2015-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Avrayne's Guild application   Avrayne's Guild application I_icon_minitime5th May 2015, 8:42 pm

i did talk with you, a yes from me.
Back to top Go down
Ioadîng

Ioadîng

Date of Registration : 2015-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Avrayne's Guild application   Avrayne's Guild application I_icon_minitime6th May 2015, 8:22 pm

I've been talking some more to you and you are a really nice person and It's a yes from me
Back to top Go down
jarlemann
Hestia's Jr. Leader
jarlemann

Date of Registration : 2013-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Avrayne's Guild application   Avrayne's Guild application I_icon_minitime8th May 2015, 6:15 pm

Seems like an alright guy!
Back to top Go down
Chuii
Hestia's Jr. Leader
Chuii

Date of Registration : 2012-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Avrayne's Guild application   Avrayne's Guild application I_icon_minitime8th May 2015, 7:50 pm

It's a yes from me.
Back to top Go down
ColdNights
Hestia's Member
ColdNights

Date of Registration : 2014-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Avrayne's Guild application   Avrayne's Guild application I_icon_minitime8th May 2015, 10:23 pm

Another karim, yes yes yes Very Happy
Back to top Go down
XxSasukexX19
Hestia's Leader
XxSasukexX19

Date of Registration : 2012-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Avrayne's Guild application   Avrayne's Guild application I_icon_minitime9th May 2015, 5:32 pm

Accepted

Please contact a junior master or myself in game to be added (jarlemann / Chuii / belzibibi / XxSasukex19)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avrayne's Guild application   Avrayne's Guild application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Avrayne's Guild application
Page 1 of 1