Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maplestory Europe Kradia Guild Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
HESTIA@
Latest topics
» Application TwiMyo
[APPLICATION] airSofly I_icon_minitime21st June 2015, 7:36 pm by XxSasukexX19

» [Application] Estchar
[APPLICATION] airSofly I_icon_minitime19th June 2015, 2:19 am by XxSasukexX19

» [Application] TankyChan
[APPLICATION] airSofly I_icon_minitime19th June 2015, 2:19 am by XxSasukexX19

» Cramson´s Application
[APPLICATION] airSofly I_icon_minitime19th June 2015, 2:17 am by XxSasukexX19

» Application Defeatz
[APPLICATION] airSofly I_icon_minitime9th June 2015, 8:02 pm by XxSasukexX19

» [Application] GoldenRave
[APPLICATION] airSofly I_icon_minitime28th May 2015, 7:11 pm by XxSasukexX19

» Pachiru application
[APPLICATION] airSofly I_icon_minitime20th May 2015, 1:10 am by XxSasukexX19

» [Application] jackdefries
[APPLICATION] airSofly I_icon_minitime17th May 2015, 11:52 pm by XxSasukexX19

» Avrayne's Guild application
[APPLICATION] airSofly I_icon_minitime9th May 2015, 5:32 pm by XxSasukexX19

Most active topics
[application] TheDualblade
BrawlSoHard Application
Guess who's back.
[Application] Kojimaru
CitraX's Application :)
xBladestylez Apply
Boss-application Steph
xpurpleheart's Application
xAfterLife's Squad Application.
[Application] Nianzu
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

[APPLICATION] airSofly

Go down 
+3
xXshadowDBXx
Posk
airSo
7 posters
AuthorMessage
airSo

Date of Registration : 2012-10-22

[APPLICATION] airSofly Empty
PostSubject: [APPLICATION] airSofly   [APPLICATION] airSofly I_icon_minitime22nd October 2012, 10:10 pm

-IG Name: airSoflYyy

-IG Name of all other Characters you use/have:

airSoflyyy, FeinteDeFrap, aLLinDaHouse, Alleria

-Level: 158

-Job: Dual Blade

-Guild: - None -

-Name: Sofiane

-List of previous Guilds:

Renaissance (french guild)

-Reason for Leaving/Being kicked from previous Guilds:

Some people were really friendly which made me stay in this guild for long but sadly the leader was a total coward which used hacks & many way to get items in this game by no legit way. Like buying hacks, buying items.. so I in the end had an argue about this & then left the guild.

-How did you find our Forum?:

From a bossing squad topic on french forum which one of your member made^^

-Do you know any Member of Hestia?:

Not personnally, just by name

-Why do you want to join Hestia?:

because it seems this guild has everything I'm waiting from a guild; friendly & motivated peoples to boss pq & enjoy this game in all possible ways Smile

-Any past/present history related to Hacks and/or Scams? Explain if so:

Nothing to explain since there is nothing.

-How do you gain mesos/Fund yourself?:

I usually buy a shop at CS & sell everystuff I don't need or I try to trade something good I got to some mate for something i need. I used to give the good things I don't really need to my mates & they did same; a way to help each other.

-Tell us something about yourself:

Well I'm french I'm studying networks; I'm really mind open, I hate arguying I just like to chill, laugh & have some fun Razz

Hobbies :

Sports : mainly Football & all kind of sports;
Video games : especially DotA & DotA 2
Music : I like hiphop music & many kind of music I can listen to gangnam style's psy aswell as 2pac aswell as Nobuo Uematsu aswell as maple music like the temple of time ones from the moment it's good in my ears Smile (list can be long Razz)

Last edited by airSo on 22nd October 2012, 11:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Posk
Squad Member
Posk

Date of Registration : 2012-02-27

PostSubject: Re: [APPLICATION] airSofly   [APPLICATION] airSofly I_icon_minitime22nd October 2012, 10:24 pm

Hello and welcome! I'd to point out few things

airSo wrote:

Some people were really friendly which made me stay in this guild for long but sadly the leader was a total coward which used hacks & many way to get items in this game by no legit way. Like buying hacks, buying items.. so I in the end had an argue about this & then left the guild.

^You got there the best reason ever to leave a guild. Legit ppl are always welcome!

airSo wrote:

because it seems this guild has everything I'm waiting from a guild; friendly & motivated peoples to boss pq & enjoy this game in all possible ways

We are possibly starting soon bit harder runs like pb/empress so wouldn't mind having one more active bosser :p Hah, and nice to see that someone else is trying to squeeze all the fun out of this game too xD

Overall the application looks ok and mature. Could you maybe tho add a bit more info about you? Got any hobbies, what kind of music you like and etc...

Also ur IGN Alleria isn't on ranks. LF> explination
Back to top Go down
xXshadowDBXx
Buddy
xXshadowDBXx

Date of Registration : 2012-09-27

PostSubject: Re: [APPLICATION] airSofly   [APPLICATION] airSofly I_icon_minitime22nd October 2012, 10:53 pm

Welcome to Hestia forum, I'm Andrew Smile

even though i agree with miika and you but duped items everywhere in fm, so not really the best reason since everyone is doing it. but I have to ask how do you fund your character ?

studying networks O.o I'm studying E&E 2nd year Smile hahaha well your applications looks good only this funding question and like Miika looking for explanation on the ranks?
Back to top Go down
Posk
Squad Member
Posk

PostSubject: Re: [APPLICATION] airSofly   [APPLICATION] airSofly I_icon_minitime22nd October 2012, 11:23 pm

xXshadowDBXx wrote:

even though i agree with miika and you but duped items everywhere in fm, so not really the best reason since everyone is doing it

duped gear buyers = hack abusers

So yeah, it's a good reason
Back to top Go down
xXshadowDBXx
Buddy
xXshadowDBXx

PostSubject: Re: [APPLICATION] airSofly   [APPLICATION] airSofly I_icon_minitime22nd October 2012, 11:25 pm

but still, it just won't stop because they have obviously good items and now its cheaper because legit items are really expensive, it's like real goods and imitation goods irl, real goods definitely worth more and people who made them won't sell cheap
Back to top Go down
airSo

PostSubject: Re: [APPLICATION] airSofly   [APPLICATION] airSofly I_icon_minitime22nd October 2012, 11:28 pm

Hi, thanks Razz

About Alleria It's written AiLeria ( Didn't expect you to check the ign's ) ^^

About how I fund my chars I answered already. By the only way which is merching & hunting the items that I need. Aswell I might buy some cubes for some of my stuff that I need to turn to some decent potential.

PS: I'll add the hobbies & more to the main topic message Razz

Also don't think Im ready for Emp & PB ^^ not funded enough yet from my experience I know I can HT - CZAK (if there is some support class ofc ^^ )

Thanks for your attention

cheers, airSo
Back to top Go down
xXshadowDBXx
Buddy
xXshadowDBXx

PostSubject: Re: [APPLICATION] airSofly   [APPLICATION] airSofly I_icon_minitime22nd October 2012, 11:37 pm

well, everything looks great Wink few more questions
which class you like the most in maple
and
which team do you support in football Razz
Back to top Go down
airSo

PostSubject: Re: [APPLICATION] airSofly   [APPLICATION] airSofly I_icon_minitime22nd October 2012, 11:42 pm

Well what I like the most : CB / DB / SIN I've always been fan of ninja's Razz &

of course my first charac was a thief ( Sin ). I especially like CB though they got good overall damage + supporting skill (smoke screen) for bossing but DB double sword style took my heart with the bloody phantom blow Razz

About football, my favourite team is Chelsea :p
Back to top Go down
xXshadowDBXx
Buddy
xXshadowDBXx

PostSubject: Re: [APPLICATION] airSofly   [APPLICATION] airSofly I_icon_minitime22nd October 2012, 11:51 pm

hahaaha it was just random question Wink but true THIEF CLASS FTW XD

well others might more questions about the application hope to see you in game Wink good luck with the apps cheers

I'm a dota fan too Razz and gangnam style is pretty good
Back to top Go down
Chuii
Hestia's Jr. Leader
Chuii

Date of Registration : 2012-01-30

PostSubject: Re: [APPLICATION] airSofly   [APPLICATION] airSofly I_icon_minitime23rd October 2012, 12:38 am

Hello Sofiane, and welcome to the forum.
Your application is nice and decent, and i like how you want to boss. More people for bossing is always necessary. Smile

I wont vote before i know you better, but good luck with your application!
Back to top Go down
airSo

PostSubject: Re: [APPLICATION] airSofly   [APPLICATION] airSofly I_icon_minitime23rd October 2012, 6:37 am

Thanks & by the way how do I get to know you better? ^^ can I add you in game? Razz
Back to top Go down
Tsukumo
Squad Member
Tsukumo

Date of Registration : 2012-01-29

PostSubject: Re: [APPLICATION] airSofly   [APPLICATION] airSofly I_icon_minitime23rd October 2012, 6:55 am

i thought that app's must be bigger o,o?
Am i whrong? D:
Back to top Go down
Posk
Squad Member
Posk

PostSubject: Re: [APPLICATION] airSofly   [APPLICATION] airSofly I_icon_minitime23rd October 2012, 11:18 am

airSo wrote:

About Alleria It's written AiLeria ( Didn't expect you to check the ign's ) ^^

Ooh okay, explination accepted :p

I say yes
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Hestia's Leader
Nessa

PostSubject: Re: [APPLICATION] airSofly   [APPLICATION] airSofly I_icon_minitime23rd October 2012, 11:20 am

Tsukumo wrote:
i thought that app's must be bigger o,o?
Am i whrong? D:

Proportion isn't what matters, but it's content.

Welcome to the Forum Sofiane, as far as I understood you got to us through XxSasukexX19's French Thread. He told me about it. Smile

Your Application looks very decent and I'm looking forward to meet you on our GFM (Ch3Fm13) soon for a chat.

P.S - About not being ready for PB, it's true cause you need to be atleast 170 to finish all ToT quests, but for HT/Czak and even CHt your presence is always vital. Funds aren't always what matters, but the sufficient amount of people to get drops.

Greetings, Vanessa
Back to top Go down
Entenfang
Hestia's Jr. Leader
Entenfang

PostSubject: Re: [APPLICATION] airSofly   [APPLICATION] airSofly I_icon_minitime23rd October 2012, 12:26 pm

Hey Sofiane,
thanks for your application and welcome to Hestia´s forum from me also. Your application is well-written and contains all necessary information. Most questions I´d have asked were already asked by other people so there´s not much more for me to say.

airSo wrote:

-Why do you want to join Hestia?:

because it seems this guild has everything I'm waiting from a guild; friendly & motivated peoples to boss pq & enjoy this game in all possible ways Smile
Great reason to join us! Smile

airSo wrote:

I used to give the good things I don't really need to my mates & they did same; a way to help each other.
That´s an intresting way of getting stuff you need. Don´t worry about not being well-funded, my dmg is probabaly the lowest of all Heroes Evil or Very Mad

You asked about how to get in touch with Hestia´s people. Our gfm is ch3 fm13, feel free to drop by whenever you want.

All in all, quite good application. Maybe we can have a little chat in game before I give my vote.

Greetings, Albert
Back to top Go down
Chuii
Hestia's Jr. Leader
Chuii

PostSubject: Re: [APPLICATION] airSofly   [APPLICATION] airSofly I_icon_minitime23rd October 2012, 7:08 pm

airSo wrote:
Thanks & by the way how do I get to know you better? ^^ can I add you in game? Razz
Sadly, im not that active anymore, just a little in the weekends now and then if i got time, but its always possible to PM me or we can talk this weekend Smile
Back to top Go down
Tsukumo
Squad Member
Tsukumo

PostSubject: Re: [APPLICATION] airSofly   [APPLICATION] airSofly I_icon_minitime23rd October 2012, 7:52 pm

why arent you anymore active amalie? :c
Back to top Go down
Chuii
Hestia's Jr. Leader
Chuii

PostSubject: Re: [APPLICATION] airSofly   [APPLICATION] airSofly I_icon_minitime23rd October 2012, 11:40 pm

Im busy with school and friends, i got like half an hour on the laptop each day xD Also it only work to download from the network here, not upload to it. Means i cant actually play maple here where i live, just when im home or if i use my phone network.

Ill try to be more active later in the year, miss you all alot Smile
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Hestia's Leader
Nessa

PostSubject: Re: [APPLICATION] airSofly   [APPLICATION] airSofly I_icon_minitime24th October 2012, 10:51 am

Try to pass by at Ch3Fm13, to meet some members and for us to get to know you better. See you soon ! Smile

P.S - Evenings are better timing.
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Hestia's Leader
Nessa

PostSubject: Re: [APPLICATION] airSofly   [APPLICATION] airSofly I_icon_minitime29th October 2012, 4:38 pm

bump, still active?
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Hestia's Leader
Nessa

PostSubject: Re: [APPLICATION] airSofly   [APPLICATION] airSofly I_icon_minitime31st October 2012, 11:50 am

Denied
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [APPLICATION] airSofly   [APPLICATION] airSofly I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[APPLICATION] airSofly
Page 1 of 1