Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maplestory Europe Kradia Guild Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
HESTIA@
Latest topics
» Application TwiMyo
jarlemann's Application I_icon_minitime21st June 2015, 7:36 pm by XxSasukexX19

» [Application] Estchar
jarlemann's Application I_icon_minitime19th June 2015, 2:19 am by XxSasukexX19

» [Application] TankyChan
jarlemann's Application I_icon_minitime19th June 2015, 2:19 am by XxSasukexX19

» Cramson´s Application
jarlemann's Application I_icon_minitime19th June 2015, 2:17 am by XxSasukexX19

» Application Defeatz
jarlemann's Application I_icon_minitime9th June 2015, 8:02 pm by XxSasukexX19

» [Application] GoldenRave
jarlemann's Application I_icon_minitime28th May 2015, 7:11 pm by XxSasukexX19

» Pachiru application
jarlemann's Application I_icon_minitime20th May 2015, 1:10 am by XxSasukexX19

» [Application] jackdefries
jarlemann's Application I_icon_minitime17th May 2015, 11:52 pm by XxSasukexX19

» Avrayne's Guild application
jarlemann's Application I_icon_minitime9th May 2015, 5:32 pm by XxSasukexX19

Most active topics
[application] TheDualblade
BrawlSoHard Application
Guess who's back.
[Application] Kojimaru
CitraX's Application :)
xBladestylez Apply
Boss-application Steph
xpurpleheart's Application
xAfterLife's Squad Application.
[Application] Nianzu
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

jarlemann's Application

Go down 
+4
Shlx
Chuii
TylerC
jarlemann
8 posters
AuthorMessage
jarlemann
Hestia's Jr. Leader
jarlemann

Date of Registration : 2013-02-01

jarlemann's Application Empty
PostSubject: jarlemann's Application   jarlemann's Application I_icon_minitime1st February 2013, 11:39 pm

-IG Name:

jarlemann

-IG Name of all other Characters you use/have:

Jarle95 ( Night Walker)
jarlemann (Mercedes, also main)
jarlemann657 ( Kaiser for link skill )
asufdasf ( Luminous for link skill)
asufdsf ( Phantom for linkskill)

For those who remember, I had a 18x Aran. But sadly my whole user got hacked, over and over again to be precise. Because I didn't want anyone to mess around with all my accomplishments, and enjoy them without my permission, I deleted the whole user.

Sad, but I'm ok as long as that hacker isnt getting anything out of it, and I still got to trade over some of my equips before doing it.

I also had some other characters on that user, that dissapeared aswell.

-Current characters Level:

200 Mercedes
102 Luminous
100 Kaiser
110 Night walker
70 Phantom
I made the 3 of these guys mainly for the link skills.

-Job:
Mercedes

-Guild: EpicDudes

-Name: Jarle
-Birthday: 3rd of June.

-List of previous Guilds:
EpicDudes and Enyo.

-Reason for Leaving/Being kicked from previous Guilds:
Quit Enyo a while back, due to some complications with the guild leader and some rather unnecessary disagreements.
EpicDudes is kind of Giang's, mine and another inactive friends guild. But we're the only ones in it.

-How did you find our Forum?:
Marvin told me I should reapplicate, and I simply searched up the guild site.
-Do you know any Member of Hestia?:
Well, Marvin, Vanessa, Kenny, Raphael and some of the other old people from the Enyo days, I'll most likely remember most of you.

-Why do you want to join Hestia?:
Because having nobody else than Giang to talk to while playing kind of makes it a little boring at times, being online alone. I also prefer a guild that speaks English well , and have a decent level of maturity.

-Any past/present history related to Hacks and/or Scams? Explain if so:
Well, we had that old LHC spawn hacked map that me and Giang grinded on. I know it was kind of stupid, and that a possible ban could been. But we decided to ignore that, since we were in the zone, and wanted to level really bad.

-How do you gain mesos/Fund yourself?:
Well, I used to merch a little, and sell boss drops. But I have only been getting NX lately.

-Tell us something about yourself:

Well, I have been around EMS for a long time, probably 2 years or so. Been active most of the time, but had a 8 month break after I quit enyo, and my main character, my Aran, got screwed over.

I might seem like a pretty shady guy for those who dont really know me that well. I use time to adapt to people, because I want to know them before I start talking.
I study at full time, Physics, scientific math, chemistry, and technology and science classes. They're all very time consuming, but definately worth it, as I have an interest in these subjects.
Other than going to school, I go to the gym quite alot, hang out with friends, and play games. I have been playing quite a bit of League of Legends while I was on my long break. I do listen to a lot of music,
I made my Mercedes after deleting my Aran, mainly because I didn't want to go through all of the attack button spamming again, and I was eager to try something new, and Mercedes kind of catched my interest. I have been leveing it from 120-200 during the last 3-4 months, and it was rather easy this time around. Comparing to the pre-Big bang - Chaos patch days.

I didn't really start funding my character before approximately 2 weeks ago, when Giang returned. I already have decent equips.
I'm a rather calm guy, you won't see me angry, even though I can definately agrue about some things at certain times.

Also, Giang is like my shadow partner, you'll probably find us playing together at most times ^^

Don't really know what else to say about myself. Feel free to ask me about whatever you would like, or ask Marvin if there are certain things you just don't want to ask me personally, for whatever reason Smile
Back to top Go down
TylerC
TylerC

Date of Registration : 2013-01-27

PostSubject: Re: jarlemann's Application   jarlemann's Application I_icon_minitime2nd February 2013, 12:37 am

Hello Jarle,

well written application and got all the necessary information. I just wanna point out that the dark blue color isn't the best to use since it kinda merges into the black background and you get a rather negative overview.

It's not a 'issue', but a application should also be a pleasure for the eye. Smile

I was wondering what were the In-game name of your aran? Apart from this, i just wanna say that you seem experienced and friendly! Let's have a chat soon.

Good luck with your application.

Best regards

Tyler
Back to top Go down
jarlemann
Hestia's Jr. Leader
jarlemann

PostSubject: Re: jarlemann's Application   jarlemann's Application I_icon_minitime2nd February 2013, 12:47 am

Hey Tyler! Very Happy

Well, since I ended up deleting my Aran, my old name was free again, so I have the same name for mye Mercedes!

Didn't really know the blue color was this dark though, sorry if that bothered you ^^

Best regards and good luck to you too!

- jarlemann
Back to top Go down
Chuii
Hestia's Jr. Leader
Chuii

Date of Registration : 2012-01-30

PostSubject: Re: jarlemann's Application   jarlemann's Application I_icon_minitime2nd February 2013, 1:16 am

You too forgot to included me in the ''ppl you know from guild'' part Sad -Dissappointed Amalie-
Oh well. Since i remember you being a really nice guy, yes from me Smile
Back to top Go down
jarlemann
Hestia's Jr. Leader
jarlemann

PostSubject: Re: jarlemann's Application   jarlemann's Application I_icon_minitime2nd February 2013, 1:25 am

Chuii wrote:
You too forgot to included me in the ''ppl you know from guild'' part Sad -Dissappointed Amalie-
Oh well. Since i remember you being a really nice guy, yes from me Smile

Of course I remember you! But you joined the guild about the same time as i quit, if I am not completely wrong. And we never really got the time to talk, so I can't really say that I know you =)
Back to top Go down
Shlx
Hestia's Member
Shlx

Date of Registration : 2012-02-10

PostSubject: Re: jarlemann's Application   jarlemann's Application I_icon_minitime2nd February 2013, 1:46 am

yesyesyesyesyes

(the blue is really hard to read)
Back to top Go down
jarlemann
Hestia's Jr. Leader
jarlemann

PostSubject: Re: jarlemann's Application   jarlemann's Application I_icon_minitime2nd February 2013, 2:10 am

Shlx wrote:
yesyesyesyesyes

(the blue is really hard to read)

Oh Sad My bad..

But I like blue Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Entenfang
Hestia's Jr. Leader
Entenfang

PostSubject: Re: jarlemann's Application   jarlemann's Application I_icon_minitime2nd February 2013, 11:39 am

Hey Jarle,
welcome to our forum and thanks for applying. Actually, I don´t understand why other people have something against the blue colour. I can read it well but anyway...
Your application is pretty good, however, I have still a few questions I´d like to ask.

jarlemann wrote:

-Reason for Leaving/Being kicked from previous Guilds:
Quit Enyo a while back, due to some complications with the guild leader and some rather unnecessary disagreements.
EpicDudes is kind of Giang's, mine and another inactive friends guild. But we're the only ones in it.
How long after leaving Enyo did you create EpicDudes together with Giang?

jarlemann wrote:

-Do you know any Member of Hestia?:
Well, Marvin, Vanessa, Kenny, Raphael and some of the other old people from the Enyo days, I'll most likely remember most of you.
Remember me aswell? Surprised

jarlemann wrote:

-Why do you want to join Hestia?:
Because having nobody else than Giang to talk to while playing kind of makes it a little boring at times, being online alone. I also prefer a guild that speaks English well , and have a decent level of maturity.
There are many other guilds that meet your expectations aswell. So why us?

jarlemann wrote:

-Tell us something about yourself:

Well, I have been around EMS for a long time, probably 2 years or so. Been active most of the time, but had a 8 month break after I quit enyo, and my main character, my Aran, got screwed over.
Just to make sure I understand that right. You started ems 2 years ago and had an 8-month break during that time?

jarlemann wrote:
I might seem like a pretty shady guy for those who dont really know me that well.
Not at all. Wink

jarlemann wrote:
Feel free to ask me about whatever you would like, or ask Marvin if there are certain things you just don't want to ask me personally, for whatever reason Smile
But I want to talk to you... Why should I ask Marvin?

Hope to see you at our gfm ch3 fm13 anytime soon!

Greetings, Albert
Back to top Go down
jarlemann
Hestia's Jr. Leader
jarlemann

PostSubject: Re: jarlemann's Application   jarlemann's Application I_icon_minitime2nd February 2013, 12:26 pm

Hi Albert!

The EpicDudes guild is something we started a very long time ago, probably over half a year before we applied to Enyo!

Yes, I do remember you! Very Happy But never got to know you that well, hope that changes !

Why you? Well, there are several people in Hestia that I know, while I have no friends in the other guilds. Also, Giang applied! I also enjoy the friendlyness of the people here, can't miss that one Smile

Yeah, I started playing over 2 years ago, and had an 8 month long break. Along with some other minor breaks here and there duo to IRL stuff Smile

Well, as I said, feel free to ask me ! But I know that there are people around, not sure if there are here, that don't like asking people directly, for whatever reason that might be. And I think Marvin is capable of answering some of those questions !

I'm horrible at quoting, so I decided to drop it, haha!
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Hestia's Leader
Nessa

Date of Registration : 2012-01-29

PostSubject: Re: jarlemann's Application   jarlemann's Application I_icon_minitime4th February 2013, 11:58 am

Hello Jarle, welcome to the Forum. Smile

Glad to see you back too. Old guildies certainly always kept in mind the Norw.-Trio. Smile

Anyhows, out of curiosity I'd like to know if you've tried killing any boss runs since you're back?
Furthermore, I'm looking forward to get your butts back with us.

Greetings, Vanessa
Back to top Go down
jarlemann
Hestia's Jr. Leader
jarlemann

PostSubject: Re: jarlemann's Application   jarlemann's Application I_icon_minitime4th February 2013, 1:17 pm

Nessa wrote:
Hello Jarle, welcome to the Forum. Smile

Glad to see you back too. Old guildies certainly always kept in mind the Norw.-Trio. Smile

Anyhows, out of curiosity I'd like to know if you've tried killing any boss runs since you're back?
Furthermore, I'm looking forward to get your butts back with us.

Greetings, Vanessa

Well, I did get some decent gear the two last weeks. And did some bosses.
Did get the full empress set and cubed for 90% bossdmg, gonna need some def ignore lager on. But me and Giang duoed Chaos Zakum without any difficulties at all, went all smooth Very Happy Used +/- 10 minutes.

I definately think I'm capable of soloing HT and Czak, For harder hitting bosses I'd need HB. Because I don't have decent HB atm.

But I'm definately looking forward to joining you guys! =)
Back to top Go down
Posk
Squad Member
Posk

Date of Registration : 2012-02-27

PostSubject: Re: jarlemann's Application   jarlemann's Application I_icon_minitime4th February 2013, 3:03 pm

jarlemann wrote:

I definately think I'm capable of soloing HT and Czak, For harder hitting bosses I'd need HB. Because I don't have decent HB atm.

You need no HB on the runs cause there's my HP boost potion services too :p

Anywyas, would be nice to see another strong attacker espesially on full empress try outs. GL with this!
Back to top Go down
Entenfang
Hestia's Jr. Leader
Entenfang

PostSubject: Re: jarlemann's Application   jarlemann's Application I_icon_minitime5th February 2013, 11:51 am

You seem to be a committed person and intrested in joining us. Yes from me. Smile
Back to top Go down
TylerC
TylerC

Date of Registration : 2013-01-27

PostSubject: Re: jarlemann's Application   jarlemann's Application I_icon_minitime5th February 2013, 12:46 pm

Spoke with him in the Guild FM, he's a friendly dude.

Yes
Back to top Go down
Ninjathieves
Squad Member

Date of Registration : 2012-09-24

PostSubject: Re: jarlemann's Application   jarlemann's Application I_icon_minitime5th February 2013, 5:53 pm

all seems nice, good app
i don't know for sure if we've seen eachother in gfm this weekend (quite crowded)
but maybe we can have a chat friday orso Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jarlemann
Hestia's Jr. Leader
jarlemann

PostSubject: Re: jarlemann's Application   jarlemann's Application I_icon_minitime6th February 2013, 8:06 am

Ninjathieves wrote:
all seems nice, good app
i don't know for sure if we've seen eachother in gfm this weekend (quite crowded)
but maybe we can have a chat friday orso Very Happy

Nope, don't think we met! Will be around on Friday Smile
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Hestia's Leader
Nessa

Date of Registration : 2012-01-29

PostSubject: Re: jarlemann's Application   jarlemann's Application I_icon_minitime6th February 2013, 11:25 am

Accepted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: jarlemann's Application   jarlemann's Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

jarlemann's Application
Page 1 of 1