Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maplestory Europe Kradia Guild Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
HESTIA@
Latest topics
» Application TwiMyo
application form: excaroc :D I_icon_minitime21st June 2015, 7:36 pm by XxSasukexX19

» [Application] Estchar
application form: excaroc :D I_icon_minitime19th June 2015, 2:19 am by XxSasukexX19

» [Application] TankyChan
application form: excaroc :D I_icon_minitime19th June 2015, 2:19 am by XxSasukexX19

» Cramson´s Application
application form: excaroc :D I_icon_minitime19th June 2015, 2:17 am by XxSasukexX19

» Application Defeatz
application form: excaroc :D I_icon_minitime9th June 2015, 8:02 pm by XxSasukexX19

» [Application] GoldenRave
application form: excaroc :D I_icon_minitime28th May 2015, 7:11 pm by XxSasukexX19

» Pachiru application
application form: excaroc :D I_icon_minitime20th May 2015, 1:10 am by XxSasukexX19

» [Application] jackdefries
application form: excaroc :D I_icon_minitime17th May 2015, 11:52 pm by XxSasukexX19

» Avrayne's Guild application
application form: excaroc :D I_icon_minitime9th May 2015, 5:32 pm by XxSasukexX19

Most active topics
[application] TheDualblade
BrawlSoHard Application
Guess who's back.
[Application] Kojimaru
CitraX's Application :)
xBladestylez Apply
Boss-application Steph
xpurpleheart's Application
xAfterLife's Squad Application.
[Application] Nianzu
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

application form: excaroc :D

Go down 
+7
TheRealist
XxSasukexX19
Nessa
اسم
Posk
CakeBaker
excaroc
11 posters
AuthorMessage
excaroc
Hestia's Member

Date of Registration : 2012-04-14

application form: excaroc :D Empty
PostSubject: application form: excaroc :D   application form: excaroc :D I_icon_minitime14th April 2012, 6:57 pm

APPLICATION FORM:

-IG Name: excaroc
-IG Name of all other Characters you use/have/used to have but got hacked: evanesceneti/-/henno1029, excapore, exca,
-Level: 100 (wont be for long XD), 30 (just a cygnus, wanted to see how alchemy is)
-Job: f/p mage
-Guild: -

-Name: henno van den brink

-List of previous Guilds: eenvoorallen, hellbound, solaris, rest i cant remember sorry
-Reason for Leaving/Being kicked from previous Guilds: solaris was for a second, i met up with fenix when he was only lvl 100ish and asked if i could see how the guild looked like.
eenvoorallen, im dutch, and i liked the community friendliness. i quitted it because people said autism was retarded, and i was offended.
hellbound, my account got hacked a year ago, i havent been on ems since 8 days ago, with a new account, and this lvl 100 mage now Very Happy even though i have missmastix back in my bl, she didnt know me anymore, and prob nobody will, so it feels kinda empty.

-How did you find our Forum?: someone linked it to me
-Do you know any Member of Hestia?: yes
-how is this person called?: shlx
-Why do you want to join Hestia?: here are my reasons (seriousness can be included):
1. black = best colour ever, this site is awesome.
2. im a community player, . community stands on top, and this guild seems motivated and energetic and a family.
EDIT: yes a real reason is because this guild seems an active one, and maybe also a structured stable one.i dont want to impress people if i have th clantag, its more of a community id like to join

-Any past/present history related to Hacks and/or Scams? Explain if so: got hacked 4 times. 2 times gms, 2 times ems. funny huh?
-How do you gain mesos/Fund yourself?: some nx cash, and the economy system of now is much easier, its through events and ores system. my goal is 1 billion this month. and i got 16/17 days left. current: 120 mill

-Tell us something about yourself:

HI, im henno, im 19 years old, and im a student, currently none, i was forced to stop, cause i was too bad practical.

music is my life, maplestory is my bridge, the people in it, motivate me to the other side.
this used to be my line on the internet. im a youtuber since 2006, and play maplestory since gms beta,

i learned a bit of facial expressions through this game. when i got home from school, each day i was mentally and physically bullied, but some people in maplestory were nice to me, since then i played it every day, loved the game because it was community based fun, it went as awesome as having GM's in my buddylist, cause they were like me, addicted to chatting Very Happy

i have been off this game for a year, the amount of rage in me about this game had reached it peak. ems was just left alone, and even now it doesnt seem full anymore. the community isnt big , and nobody listens to dj splash anymore (lol).

coming back here, my life is awsome now, and giving maple another try, the game is completely new, and i like it. easy money, easy lvling, only its not cool that i only got 4 people to talk to, and the rest is gone, I WANTZ MORE PEOPLE TO TALKZ TO ;D

well, any questions are always awesome

P.s. i will post a picture of me when im ready and not lazy :3. for all people, im 197 cm tall, weeeee!

Last edited by excaroc on 14th April 2012, 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CakeBaker
Buddy
CakeBaker

Date of Registration : 2012-01-31

PostSubject: Re: application form: excaroc :D   application form: excaroc :D I_icon_minitime14th April 2012, 7:24 pm

whoa ur tall :O
Hmm.. Can you prove that you were in HellBound and Solaris? Because i searched on your hacked characters names and there were a lvl 33 and lvl 80.. And as i remember Hellbounds guild requirements is 120+ and Solaris also is pretty high.

Anyway, nice apply, you seem to be a nice guy! But... the reasons why you wants to join Hestia is a little... hmm i dont know.. not REALLY good reasons.. :p
Back to top Go down
Posk
Squad Member
Posk

Date of Registration : 2012-02-27

PostSubject: Re: application form: excaroc :D   application form: excaroc :D I_icon_minitime14th April 2012, 8:41 pm

On what char you were in HellBound? and when?
Back to top Go down
excaroc
Hestia's Member

PostSubject: Re: application form: excaroc :D   application form: excaroc :D I_icon_minitime14th April 2012, 8:57 pm

i was in hellbound with henno1029, only for half a year i think, its about 1,5 years ago.
first of all, i was in solaris for ONLY half a minute, its more of a funthing :3
and hellbound, yes i can, they might still remember me, somewhere Sad
Back to top Go down
اسم

Date of Registration : 2012-01-30

PostSubject: Re: application form: excaroc :D   application form: excaroc :D I_icon_minitime14th April 2012, 9:48 pm

hey henno nice to meet you Wink nice application,uhm i have one question how many days do you play maplestory and how many hours? Come and visit us in our gfm Ch3 Fm13
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Hestia's Leader
Nessa

Date of Registration : 2012-01-29

PostSubject: Re: application form: excaroc :D   application form: excaroc :D I_icon_minitime14th April 2012, 9:58 pm

Hello Henno,
welcome to our Forum and thanks for Applying. Smile

First, I got curious when you said you got hacked 2 times in EMS. Any special reason?
Shared Info? People knew you had valuable Items? Or no idea?

Anyways your Application is well structured and has most essential Information.
Meet us at our Gfm ( Ch3 Fm13 ) to visit us and to get to know you a tiny bit better.

Thanks for now,

Vanessa
Back to top Go down
XxSasukexX19
Hestia's Leader
XxSasukexX19

PostSubject: Re: application form: excaroc :D   application form: excaroc :D I_icon_minitime14th April 2012, 10:01 pm

Hi and welcome on our forum Henno,

That's a nice application here, complete & interesting, so despite the fact that I can't meet you IG I'd say yes but first I'd like you to answer one question:

How come you did get hacked 4 times, and 2 times on the same account?

Back to top Go down
Posk
Squad Member
Posk

Date of Registration : 2012-02-27

PostSubject: Re: application form: excaroc :D   application form: excaroc :D I_icon_minitime14th April 2012, 10:14 pm

Asked few jnuiors about you and no one doesn't even remember that you were in HellBound... This is akward, I have to ask Vicky (or MissMastix) about this when I see them f3
Back to top Go down
TheRealist
Hestia's Member
TheRealist

PostSubject: Re: application form: excaroc :D   application form: excaroc :D I_icon_minitime14th April 2012, 10:29 pm

hm, he's a dutch guy that is, nothing wrong with that, also welcome over here ^^
Back to top Go down
Shlx
Hestia's Member
Shlx

Date of Registration : 2012-02-10

PostSubject: Re: application form: excaroc :D   application form: excaroc :D I_icon_minitime14th April 2012, 10:37 pm

Yes from me of course, I showed him the guild Very Happy He's a nice guy, application is fine too, hope that previous guild thing will be resolved as well.
Back to top Go down
Chuii
Hestia's Jr. Leader
Chuii

PostSubject: Re: application form: excaroc :D   application form: excaroc :D I_icon_minitime15th April 2012, 12:16 am

Its a nice application, but i dont get how you can be hacked 4 times xD really unlucky? X)
Would be nice if we could get to know you a bit better ,so feel free to come visit us at our guild fm, fm13 ch3.
Back to top Go down
Spectruma
Hestia's Leader
Spectruma

PostSubject: Re: application form: excaroc :D   application form: excaroc :D I_icon_minitime15th April 2012, 11:17 am

Poskeenotto wrote:
Asked few jnuiors about you and no one doesn't even remember that you were in HellBound... This is akward, I have to ask Vicky (or MissMastix) about this when I see them f3

I don't see why this is awkward. He mentioned he only joined for half a year and that the date of assignment in Hellbound is about a year ago, people forget.

Anyway, it's not a bad application, although I would recommend to put some colouring in titles/subtitles and such, to make it more structured. The information in it is more than sufficient!

Joe
Back to top Go down
KittyRogue
Hestia's Member
KittyRogue

PostSubject: Re: application form: excaroc :D   application form: excaroc :D I_icon_minitime15th April 2012, 5:06 pm

Hmm, nice to meet you Henno Very Happy.
I don't think that your reasons to join weren't good.. Surprised

Anyways, hope I can talk to you later Razz.

~Chia
Back to top Go down
excaroc
Hestia's Member

PostSubject: Re: application form: excaroc :D   application form: excaroc :D I_icon_minitime15th April 2012, 5:41 pm

OhNsheDidnt wrote:
hey henno nice to meet you Wink nice application,uhm i have one question how many days do you play maplestory and how many hours? Come and visit us in our gfm Ch3 Fm13

i will visit in that channel. uhm, depends on the day, i currently dont go to school, and i dont work. so far its about 6 hours a day, but first day was about 15. sunday is my free day, where i have to do nothing, and on saturday im going out so only the midday. rest of the depends.

xVannii wrote:
Hello Henno,
welcome to our Forum and thanks for Applying. Smile

First, I got curious when you said you got hacked 2 times in EMS. Any special reason?
Shared Info? People knew you had valuable Items? Or no idea?

Anyways your Application is well structured and has most essential Information.
Meet us at our Gfm ( Ch3 Fm13 ) to visit us and to get to know you a tiny bit better.

Thanks for now,

Vanessa

the first account, was in gms beta, it wasnt uncommon that accounts were hacked, there wasnt a password check in a while.

second account was my first real one: a lvl 83 str-cleric (no 3rd job, and all points into str, see it as a beginner with heal). but i got hacked because i was young and my password was 1234567890.

3rd time, i just got hacked the next day i went online, all my characters were gone, and i have no idea how it happened, needless i just continued.

4th time, complete account gone, my email adress was accesible, but the account itself was deleted, no clue how it was done. i even survived all the hacker days (remember all maps full of hackers in ems?) BUT i may think it was a rager on me, since i had a mouth-to-mouth fight with someone from another clan, who also were dutch. maybe they wanted revenge.

XxSasukexX19 wrote:
Hi and welcome on our forum Henno,

That's a nice application here, complete & interesting, so despite the fact that I can't meet you IG I'd say yes but first I'd like you to answer one question:

How come you did get hacked 4 times, and 2 times on the same account?

above post, maybe it answers both questions. i wasnt experienced wth being hacked or doing hacks (i did one year of gamedesign, and i learned how to code hacks as well, i however didnt use them)
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Hestia's Leader
Nessa

PostSubject: Re: application form: excaroc :D   application form: excaroc :D I_icon_minitime16th April 2012, 4:18 pm

Have you been @ our Gfm already?
If not, I'd suggest to do it between lunch time and evening, it's when most people are online.

Greetings, Vanessa
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Hestia's Leader
Nessa

PostSubject: Re: application form: excaroc :D   application form: excaroc :D I_icon_minitime20th April 2012, 9:28 am

Any contact with members until now?
I'd like feedback since this seems a dead Topic.

Greetings, Vanessa
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Hestia's Leader
Nessa

PostSubject: Re: application form: excaroc :D   application form: excaroc :D I_icon_minitime21st April 2012, 4:01 pm

Accepted - Trial
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: application form: excaroc :D   application form: excaroc :D I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

application form: excaroc :D
Page 1 of 1